Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2014 Future Endeavoured Thread *Updated August 8*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I'm sure WWE were put in an awful position but I'm saddened to hear about this. Her NXT stuff was a lot of fun and it's a shame she didn't make the most of her callup, although she was given little to work with. Aside from Bryan's release this is the only firing that's ever annoyed me. I'm fairly sure though that this isn't going to result in us seeing Emma in WWE again if visas are near impossible to maintain for those with records.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Sad to see her go but it is understandable because of her visa getting revoke.

Emma was one of better divas, her gimmick was mega over on NXT and she can work a decent women's match to her credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Concannon7

mxph3 wrote: »
    Sad to see her go but it is understandable because of her visa getting revoke.

Emma was one of better divas, her gimmick was mega over on NXT and she can work a decent women's match to her credit.

How do you know her visa was revoked?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

How do you know her visa was revoked?

What i was suppose to say is that she has problems with her visa.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Just as a matter of interest, why is the NXt address being used as a possible reason? That's not her fault. That's the fault of whoever published it for not censoring personal information.

I agree with you in principle but there's a lot of factors at play.

I think I know the full story. If it is true it is still sad but it makes a lot of sense - especially when you put it through the Wrestling filter.

I honestly can't say more than I have as it would reveal more personal information of who lives with who and where.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Upon further evaluation, WWE has reinstated Tenille Dashwood (WWE Diva Emma) but will take appropriate punitive action for her violation of the law.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-reinstates-emma-26450666

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Disappointed for Emma, she seemed very likeable, I liked her gimmick and she could put on a good match.

Seems harsh to future endeavour her when you look at what previous superstars have done and been kept on. Maybe the visa issues just weren't worth the hassle for WWE.

Still a strange one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,892 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

rovert wrote: »

Well that was quicker than Bryan.

Gonna be interesting now. Hope they "punish" her by taking her away from Santino.

Great news anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

It's ok lads, I'm just off the phone to Vince and gave him a bollocking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,126 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Will they make a storyline out of it?

I'm gonna predict that Emma wins the WWE title at Mania within 4 years btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

J. Marston wrote: »
    Will they make a storyline out of it?

Yeah she had to take up a different kind of dancing to make ends meet where her stage name was Bubbles,her character comes back darker with dollar bills stuck in her ring gear

• Registered Users Posts: 12,030 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

TMZ

yes I know

Maybe the WWE realized ... if stealing a $21.14 iPad case is a fireable offense ... there wouldn't be enough wrestlers left for a tag team match -- so they REHIRED Diva Emma 2 hours after canning her.

The wrestling org gave Emma the boot 2 days after she copped a plea to stealing the iPad case from a Connecticut Walmart.

The WWE just said, "Upon further evaluation, WWE has reinstated [Diva Emma] but will take appropriate punitive action for her violation of the law."

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... WWE officials quickly realized they overreacted, because their action would open the floodgates to fire a gaggle of wrestlers for fighting outside the ring, DUI and all sorts of other misdeeds.

It's unclear how Emma will be punished.

iPad case closed.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/02/wwe-diva-shoplifter-emma-rehired-walmart-ipod-case/

I'm gonna predict that Emma wins the WWE title at Mania within 4 years btw.

That would be a show stealer

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Good news. :D

"iPad case closed."

I knew TMZ had to have some redeeming quality.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Next season on Total divas.....

• Registered Users Posts: 33,033 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Let's be realistic, she wasn't going anywhere anyway so at least the poor girl isn't out of a job, but her and Adam Rose look to be the irredeemable of the NXT crew. Terrible gimmicks, and neither one has been able to make more with less. Santino/Khali territory is the place for both of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley

LMfF3_.gif

So... Emma commits a petty crime. WWE says it's her own affair then she gets fired. Afterwards, a black hole opens up and defying all known science, the future endeavouring gets reversed. However, Emma will now get punished for the petty crime.

Okay then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭TGJD

Yay!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,674 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Good news, and logical too, imagine the ****storm there would have been next time one of the tops guys actually did something serious and got away without even a slap on the wrist

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Sean is happy boy.

Come back TBC, its all a dream....

• Registered Users Posts: 28,892 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Especially since there's a good chance she'll still be at that address by the time he gets over there.

I really hope she stands up for herself and insists on getting an opportunity to prove they were right to keep her on. Though I can see her having to compete against Hornswaggle for the next year

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I'd say Triple H fought in her corner as she was pushed pretty strong on NXT and that's for all intents and purposes, his show.

Glad common sense prevailed anyway. Being fired for what seems an unfortunate mistake would be ludicrous and sets a very dangerous precedent.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Moneymaker wrote: »
    I'd say Triple H fought in her corner as she was pushed pretty strong on NXT and that's for all intents and purposes, his show.

Glad common sense prevailed anyway. Being fired for what seems an unfortunate mistake would be ludicrous and sets a very dangerous precedent.

I wonder what are the odds of her getting a decent push are now? She wasnt doing great prior to Monday. I fear she will be last in the que now for a push

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I wonder what are the odds of her getting a decent push are now? She wasnt doing great prior to Monday. I fear she will be last in the que now for a push

Jobber fodder for the top female wrestlers for many months i think.

Tinie wrote: »
    Jobber fodder for the top female wrestlers for many months i think.

Top female wrestlers?:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

EdK wrote: »

I don't watch wrestling any more; wouldn't surprise me if there isn't any.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

EdK wrote: »

After this, I imagine even Eva Marie will be beating her.

Advertisement