Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Zombie Mod for Arma 2 (v2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/post/43155784654/ivan-is-back-the-last-two-weeks-have-gone

New dev blog, nothing too interesting but an update is always nice.

Did I see you on yesterday/Wednesday James? I saw someone called James74 whilst on Dart.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭James74

Aye, was on for about an hour yesterday afternoon. Just don't have the patience to lone wolf but knew I only had an hour to kill so didn't bother jumping on TS. Will do the next time I'm on....

Gawd-dammit I'm so tempted to try and get a session on tonight.... hmmmm, maybe after The Walking Dead....

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Anyone tried the Invasion 1944 wasteland? very good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

simon360 wrote: »
    Anyone tried the Invasion 1944 wasteland? very good!

I was hoping they would port that over to Wasteland. I'll definitely have to give it a go!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

You have to download it on PlaywithSix & then register for whitelist here: bmrf.me

It's awesome, I want more of us to play it

• Advertisement

That bmrf servers are top class with no lag at all!

Just had a good bash at Wasteland i44. Man it is awesome! Should hopefully have a vid of it in the next couple days

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

The guns are awful!
    People die from blunt force trauma rather than gunshot wounds!

Some first spawn commentary of the new map DayZ Sahrani:

Also if you have a Reddit account I would really appreciate some up-votes on this! Cheers!

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/18tpsq/new_map_dayz_sahrani_first_spawn_new_beginnings/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Sound of Silence

The guns are awful!
    People die from blunt force trauma rather than gunshot wounds!

I keep telling you, Scratch, you've got to shoot people with the guns, not violently beat them over the head.

• Advertisement

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Some first spawn commentary of the new map DayZ Sahrani:

Also if you have a Reddit account I would really appreciate some up-votes on this! Cheers!

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/18tpsq/new_map_dayz_sahrani_first_spawn_new_beginnings/

Machinima ? lolwut! awesome man!

simon360 wrote: »
    Machinima ? lolwut! awesome man!

Yeah dude, partnered last week :)

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Yeah dude, partnered last week :)

Good for you! I'd love to be paid a lil bit of money to play my favorite games :P That sahrini download website looks as sketchy as those free arma 3 betas on YT XD

And yes they are trojans XD

Yeah it was dodgy looking alright but its grand. Yes I would expect anything linked on youtube that sounds good to be a virus :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Would yous say itll be added to DayZ commander?

Yeah it will be in a couple weeks i'd say

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Would yous say itll be added to DayZ commander?

Dayz commander add a map that the owners applied to put up on dayz commander, it all depends on map popularity (player that play) how many servers and updates to come. So most likely looking at the amount of people who play I would say it would be on commander in a week.

Unable to play dayz due to eejits killing new spawns for no reason seriously its my 3rd server and I've counted that i spawned 10 times in total 4 of those in cherno where I get insta killed, 2 in kamenka 3 at balota/komarovo and 1 in solinichy. Some people ruin the game for others.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

Yeah it sucks.

Head straight inland and try to find the power lines in the woods, then follow them to Zelenegorsk or Berenzeno.

Ive given up on chernarus altogether, Taviana is so much better IMO. I wonder what wasteland would be like on taviana :p

• Advertisement

CrinkElite wrote: »
    Yeah it sucks.

Head straight inland and try to find the power lines in the woods, then follow them to Zelenegorsk or Berenzeno.
    Spawned at quaary fixed up a v3s, then went up to nwaf fixed a chopper and made a camp

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Sahrani is the map from Arma 1.

Forum member on BIS made it work for Arma2.

Great fun using the nuke on that level :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

weirdest experience the other day was walking around minding my own business looting a long barn when a fully equipped solider with the most creepy rape eyes walked up behind me and started murdering every zombie with some huge gun iv never seen naturaly i walked up behind him and shot him in the back of the head but with zero effect apart from getting him to murder me ;/

bizmark wrote: »
    weirdest experience the other day was walking around minding my own business looting a long barn when a fully equipped solider with the most creepy rape eyes walked up behind me and started murdering every zombie with some huge gun iv never seen naturaly i walked up behind him and shot him in the back of the head but with zero effect apart from getting him to murder me ;/
    What map?

Just regular unmodded daz z

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

A hacker so.

lol seems legit, What gun did you have? if it was a makarov maybe he could have survived, some servers also have soldier clothing available.

a Winchester i shot him maybe 6 times in the back of the neck point blank so if he could survive that hes the ****ing terminator

bizmark wrote: »
    a Winchester i shot him maybe 6 times in the back of the neck point blank so if he could survive that hes the ****ing terminator

Sadly yes he is a hacker, and don't shoot people who try help you ya Pr**k! :mad:

• Advertisement

he wasnt helping me and i doubt it was a player he was walking around in a very strangely computer like way and have near perfect accuracy plus he walked up behind me with out saying anything or paying any attention to me i thought he was a npc still do

Advertisement