Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurassic World (may contain spoilers!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

That's a fairly common Hollywood 'dick move' for when they want to fire people; tell them the project is on 'hiatus' and then not bring them back after the down time elapses.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭bogwalrus

the director might be the weak element. Get jj abrams sure.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

Good, keep putting JPIV on hold. In a couple years I'll be in Hollywood, directing it. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Adam Khor

Jurassic Park IV could be co-produced by Legendary pictures:

http://collider.com/legendary-dracula-jurassic-park-4-universal/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Thanks dodderangler! :D

Think it may be a reference to Sea World, considering that sea reptiles have been said to be involved, or maybe we'll have a dinos-escape-into-mainland situation?
    Jurassic World suggests many possibilities :>

Adam Khor wrote: »
    Thanks dodderangler! :D

Think it may be a reference to Sea World, considering that sea reptiles have been said to be involved, or maybe we'll have a dinos-escape-into-mainland situation?
    Jurassic World suggests many possibilities :>

I'm thinkin bigger island.
    Different species with some originals.
    Hope they don't ruin it with sh1tty graphics like the syfy channel

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Am wondering if it will be something like the book Cretaceous Dawn

Where a science experiment causes actually time travel for a number of people and they go back to a time when dinos are ruling the roost.

I'm thinkin bigger island.
    Different species with some originals.
    Hope they don't ruin it with sh1tty graphics like the syfy channel

They won´t, there's too much expectation, and a much bigger budget than syfy's...

They did say at the beginning that we would go back to Nublar, tho...
    Kess73 wrote: »
    Am wondering if it will be something like the book Cretaceous Dawn

Where a science experiment causes actually time travel for a number of people and they go back to a time when dinos are ruling the roost.

Ah, another book in my list that I havent been able to buy U-U

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Rubecula wrote: »

Oh, I know where to find it. I just need money to spend :pac:

Thanks, tho.

Yes I know that feeling too LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Hope time travel doesn't rear it's ugly head.just give me dinosaur's with frickin' lasers.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I love rumours! :D

Facts can be so misleading...

Bryce Dallas Howard confirmed for Jurassic World, Jason Schwartzman rumored:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/64991?utm_source=full-feed&utm_medium=feed&utm_term=coolnews&utm_campaign=1310_RSS

Phil Tippet is involved with Jurassic World:

http://www.themarysue.com/phil-tippet-jurassic-world/

• Advertisement

Let's be honest, nobody cares about the human side of the cast. :)

I want dinos and lots of them.

The only way I could be made care about the human cast of a dino (and other prehistoric critters) film, would be if a live action version of the excellent Xenozoic Tales (which spawned the Cadillacs and Dinosaurs cartoon series)were to be made.

Kess73 wrote: »
    Let's be honest, nobody cares about the human side of the cast. :)

I do care, in a way. Keep Shia LaBeouf away from my movies or die.

He can stick to his robots or whatever.
    And keep that gobsh1te will ferrel off it, jack black, and anyone who does stupid comedies which are only funny if your stoned!
    Like to see someone with proper film experience in it. Maybe the older lads like Harrison ford or Sean Connery. Put them in as scientists or something. I hope the graphics aren't crap like sci fy sh1te on telly

And keep that gobsh1te will ferrel off it, jack black, and anyone who does stupid comedies which are only funny if your stoned!
    Like to see someone with proper film experience in it. Maybe the older lads like Harrison ford or Sean Connery. Put them in as scientists or something. I hope the graphics aren't crap like sci fy sh1te on telly

I'm partial to Gary Oldman myself.

I bet the graphics will be as great as in the previous movies or better- but then, awesome CGI a good story does not make...

Thought the graphics in the third were crap. Especially with the spino

Thought the graphics in the third were crap. Especially with the spino

Oooh you take that back!! :eek:

(No, really, I haven´t seen it in a while but I bet it's still a million times better than most CG creatures you see in creature movies even today)

Oooh you take that back!! :eek:

(No, really, I haven´t seen it in a while but I bet it's still a million times better than most CG creatures you see in creature movies even today)

Oh definitely. Not disagreeing on that but still for a movie like Jurassic park any sequels should've been done with best of work. 3 was a bit soft.
    Looking forward to the 4th

Harrison Ford as the Mad Raptor Wrangler Doctor Indinosaur Bones, and he could be scared of snakes too as an in joke.

And Sean Connery could be Bronto Bond the scientist who is campaigning for the re-acceptance of the species Brontosaur instead of Apatosaur who gets carried away by offering roast Bronto rump to pensioners as they might remember the things.

:D:D:D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,145 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Rubecula wrote: »

And Sean Connery could be Bronto Bond the scientist who is campaigning for the re-acceptance of the species Brontosaur instead of Apatosaur who gets carried away by offering roast Bronto rump to pensioners as they might remember the things.

:D:D:D

Only to get squashed by Diplodocus!

• Advertisement

Oh I don't know, him getting eaten in the opening minutes would be worth it.

Advertisement