Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AvantCard - MBNA

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

cgarrad wrote: »
    That is standard procedure. Whether they will reissue a new card in August is the interesting part.

They'd some line like they'd issue a card "if you qualify"

So I wonder does that mean they'll close delinquent accounts or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭lanod2407

Got my up to date statement .............. still no sign of the cards ............ but the nice guy in the office promises that they're in the post each and every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dee2dee

Been waiting two months for replacement card

Was told at the start of the month that the card was never re-ordered by person I spoke to in April but they'd order it then and that I should have in 7 - 10 working days.

Still hasn't turned up, rang again today and was told that the card had arrived to their offices in April and was sent out!!

Asked how both statements could be true ~ silence
    Asked if one of those statements was a lie ~ silence

What's really annoying is that my card is in credit due to refunds, was told I could receive a cheque in, guess how long? 7 -10 workings days!

Requested that it would be sent by registered post? ~ we don't offer that!

Requested to speak to a Supervisor/Manager, apparently none were available but will get a call back in 48 hours :mad:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

As the main transfer of business from MBNA to AvantCard is now complete, and the majority of issues sorted, I'm closing this thread off.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement