Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beards yes or no?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Some men can be clean shaven or have a beard and look gorgeous with either, some men should avoid beards at all costs e.g. Michael Fassbender, Brad Pitt etc. For me, I'm not a fan of the full on beard but stubbly to a nicely trimmed beard are lovely! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I love facial hair from stubble to full on, but not long and straggly beards:D. OH has heavy stubble, I won't let him go clean shaven. I will go as far to hover around him when he's trimming it:o. I always thought that Craig Doyle was just a pretty boy, but when he grew that beard, swit swooooo!! The same with Jude Law. Beards are just so damn manly! There's a guy on some car ad at the moment, he has a lovely beard. And the way he gets out of the car, and walks off.......:)!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

73Cat wrote: »
    I love facial hair from stubble to full on, but not long and straggly beards:D. OH has heavy stubble, I won't let him go clean shaven. I will go as far to hover around him when he's trimming it:o. I always thought that Craig Doyle was just a pretty boy, but when he grew that beard, swit swooooo!! The same with Jude Law. Beards are just so damn manly! There's a guy on some car ad at the moment, he has a lovely beard. And the way he gets out of the car, and walks off.......:)!!!

You like beards then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

I love beards/facial hair. So long as were not talking hobo-esque proportions then it's all good. I do think that weird knacker-tache bum fluff that some lads get when they can't grow beards properly is horrible though... Daniel Radcliffe springs to mind as someone who should just give up on the idea... it looks like he just stuck some pubes on his face with glue...

A nice beard like Hugh Jackman's or a goatee like Johnny Depp, though... yes please!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

73Cat wrote: »

I saw that ad last night and I know what you mean :P but I can't find it on Youtube or anywhere right now. I think it was for Volkswagen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I don't mind beards if they are properly groomed but at the same time they don't suit every man I don't think so it depends on the man :pac:

But for instance - someone like Hugh Jackman - Oh Yes! He is rockin that beard!

Advertisement