Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spending New Years Eve on your Own?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭hsianloon

Just got back from London this afternoon, so didn't see the fireworks. Had to because I'm working the night shift and no one in where right mind would swap.

Honestly it's just another day to me. You can have a good day and if you like, get pissed drunk any day of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,845 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I've spent the last 3 hours watching Breaking Bad and drinking Bulmers. Food on the way. I will have about 15-20 minutes of linking hands with the parents, watching Jools Holland, then back to Breaking Bad.

Happy New Year, from the girl who's been battling a stubborn cold for the last 3 days, and threw caution to the wind with alcohol.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

indeed, RTE can fook right off. ****en on as usual. jeesus, just play the fluppen music ya twats.

so, yes, it BBC2 and Jools you can sort it out. then maybe that gaff party yoke on c4?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

wreckless wrote: »
    indeed, RTE can fook right off. ****en on as usual. jeesus, just play the fluppen music ya twats.
    Indeed. We turned off when they were talking about scars.

Jools it's all yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭cassid

went to the procession of light and firework display in Dublin city centre with the hubby & little ones, they loved it. They are all up and loving staying up so late, lets hope there will be no earlier risers in the morning!! normally do feck all so was nice to be out and about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Not a big fan of new years eve, so staying in with plenty of booze and dvds.

It's 2013 already here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Watching Graham Norton, watched Pj Gallagher's great big surprise party. Havin a wee vodka, orange juice and 7up with the hubby. Have Dunnes' ribs in the oven:) Happy new year to all. xxxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

OMG Graham Norton show is a howl tonight! Great guests!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

There is some cunt out the back of my apt block having a party blaring dance music out loud, I am about to go out and tell him/her to STFU, doing my head in! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Ah Father Ted. Sit down there and bring in the New Year with me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

kfallon wrote: »
    There is some cunt out the back of my apt block having a party blaring dance music out loud, I am about to go out and tell him/her to STFU, doing my head in! :mad:

Share the love.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭HondaSami

kfallon wrote: »

Your fav singers are on now. stop whinging ffs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

Watching Russell Howard's Good News and eating Cornettos! I find Jools to pretentious and The Carrs are just twats.

Happy New Year, me arse

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Woohoo Dubliners on Jools Holland!!

HondaSami wrote: »
    Your fav singers are on now. stop whinging ffs.

Who are they when they are at home?

AK333 wrote: »
    Watching Russell Howard's Good News and eating Cornettos! I find Jools to pretentious and The Carrs are just twats.

Happy New Year, me arse

typical, the only thing that can clean you out you give thanks to.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I'm on my own, I'm very sick, the girlfriend is out. Happy New Year everyone.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

If the people who drew up the calendar year had any sense, today would be the 11th of January.

The start of the year should be the Winter Solstice. It makes sense.

Because I know this, I'm now going to look at myself in the mirror and marvel at my brilliance for the next 12 hours.

If you want to watch me watching myself, just get me on skype. Add terryisgreat

Terry wrote: »
    If the people who drew up the calendar year had any sense, today would be the 11th of January.

The start of the year should be the Winter Solstice. It makes sense.

Because I know this, I'm now going to look at myself in the mirror and marvel at my brilliance for the next 12 hours.

If you want to watch me watching myself, just get me on skype. Add terryisgreat

Na you're alright, thanks anyway tho!

To be honest I don't really care, we live we die, it is just how we do it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

To be honest I don't really care, we live we die, it is just how we do it.

And with that, happy new year everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

And a Happy New Year

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Happy new year to you all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭Fox_In_Socks

keano_afc wrote: »
    And a Happy New Year

Now.

:P

Keep safe folks, keep safe, tis all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭HondaSami

Happy new year, hope everyone has a great 2013.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Happy new year all.

Hope it's a great one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Happy New Year folks.

Am currently on my todd watching Imela May on the telly while the folks are out on the balcony enjoying the fireworks. A mixture of having a cold and being lazy means I couldn't be arsed going with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Happy New Year to One and All,
    Stay Safe and Shine On!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Happy new year folks, have a good one :)

Advertisement