Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spending New Years Eve on your Own?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Wife in bed sick
    2 year old in bed sick.
    I won't be on my own as such but I'll probably be here with my c0ck in my hand as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

Wife in bed sick
    2 year old in bed sick.
    I won't be on my own as such but I'll probably be here with my c0ck in my hand as usual.

I love chickens.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Wife in bed sick
    2 year old in bed sick.

That's foul.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I'm in a bad mood now after not feeling too great to begin with, rushing to get ready, slicing my nipple open while shaving and going down to rinse my razor too quickly, not being able to find my clothes as they're in the wash and having fuck all money after having drank it two nights before hand!

I'll probably end up heading out soon but I can't say I'm at all in the mood really.

Might listen to some loud music and have a small bottle of something in hopes of getting me going! :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 817 ✭✭✭audman

Staying in. . Wouldn't be arsed goin out tonight. . Too much hassle. . Have the Bailey s on ice and Alan Carr is just about to start on channel 4. . Ah heaven ! Happy new year

• Advertisement

1ZRed wrote: »
    slicing my nipple open

You've just ruined the whole of 2012 for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭HondaSami

I'm in a bad mood now after not feeling too great to begin with, rushing to get ready, slicing my nipple open while shaving and going down to rinse my razor too quickly, not being able to find my clothes as they're in the wash and having fuck all money after having drank it two nights before hand!

I'll probably end up heading out soon but I can't say I'm at all in the mood really.

Might listen to some loud music and have a small bottle of something in hopes of getting me going! :P

where were you rinsing the razor?

Fook sake I got loads of different types of food in and I can not get hungry, on the upside I am very thirsty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

fúcking twinks! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,397 ✭✭✭✭Zeek12

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    Think I'll stay home, open that bottle of wine in the fridge or a few bottles of Bulmers beside it, stick on a movie and flip over to BBC for the fireworks at midnight.. cause no doubt RTE will be showing some depressing drivel with whoever was left in the canteen tonight - y'know, their "stars" :rolleyes:

Actually, RTE's offering doesn't look entirely horrific this time. Its a live gig from College green apparently, with Bell XI and Imelda May. A damn site better than the usual "the year that was - how was it for you?" drivel in the studio....of course I've probably cursed it now, so expect it to be utter sh*te;)

And there's always Jools on BBC as a decent Plan B.
    Definitely beats the mayhem and total anti-climax of a night in a pub/club. Have a good one folks whatever you get up to:)

• Advertisement

Bell X1 were playing?
    Balls :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I'm kind of on my own. 2 year old daughter is in bed asleep and I've a cat here beside me. Do they count? My wife is a nurse working nights so I'm bringing in New Years with some Fullers Porter and t'internet. Could be worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭9959

I love the celebratory atmosphere and sheer madness of it all, but for some who have recently lost loved ones, relatives or friends, Christmas and New Year's Eve can be very trying and steeped in sadness.

That said, you have to keep going, tomorrow is another day.

Happy New Year
    Be careful out there and...

Keep on keeping' on

Love to all x x x

keano_afc wrote: »
    I'm kind of on my own. 2 year old daughter is in bed asleep and I've a cat here beside me. Do they count? My wife is a nurse working nights so I'm bringing in New Years with some Fullers Porter and t'internet. Could be worse.

Does the cat meeow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Bell X1 were playing?
    Balls :(

Yup, The Corona's and Ham Sandwich too. I went to get tickets today and they were all sold out. :(

Fireworks lasted 7 minutes..........they were "ok"

You've just ruined the whole of 2012 for me

Wasn't so good for me either yanno :P

Jesus, you bleed like a muderfuker without a hope of it stopping :/

HondaSami wrote: »

where were you rinsing the razor?
    Just shaving my face - reluctantly mind, and just was in a rush so when I went to rinse the razor, on the way down.. SLICE!!

it's grand now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

I'd love to see Jools come out and go 'Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Hootenanny.....ah I couldn't be fcuking bothered. Go and entertain yourselves new years eve is sh1t'.

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭uberalles

My favourite nights out are New years eve and Halloween. I like st patricks eve a well. Paddys day is too commercial.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,247 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

In on my own, didn't mind too much until I learned that there's a house party on over the road that I could have been invited to to be honest but wasn't so now I'm depressed :-P

• Advertisement

fúcking twinks! :mad:

Feck off! :P

I'm too broad and hairy to be a twink and too feckin lazy to bother with the maintenance of it all

Btw I can't multi quote on my phone :D

Fireworks lasted 7 minutes..........they were "ok"

Now you know how the wife feels wha! :p
    Jesus, you bleed like a muderfuker without a hope of it stopping :/

Who knew mother fcuking was such a dangerous activity.

Who knew mother fcuking was such a dangerous activity.
    Can't say a good lad like me knows too much about it tbh :pac:

Threw a few heinekens back and I'm headed out now. Sure feck it :D

Threw a few heinekens back and I'm headed out now. Sure feck it :D

Enjoy dude!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

I'm here with my 2 year old daughter watching Spongebob :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jimzzzz

staying in with my gorgeous gf. were watching a movie, eating mars icecreams, drinking wine and relaxing in front of a turf fire. she hates this but im getting my way this one time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Now you know how the wife feels wha! :p

Wife....what wife? Oh yer one! Ah she'd be lucky if she got 7 minutes! id add an extra minute on for you though! :pac::)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

lolli wrote: »
    I'm here with my 2 year old daughter watching Spongebob :D
    With the crap thats on the tv it's not a bad thing :D

Happy new year to all in AH

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭glorified g

Staying in by the fire! Watching the highlights of this years Ryder Cup for the 1000th time. Few cans and some grub!

Saving myself a fortune, a hassle getting home and a hangover in work tomorrow! Is this what maturity feels like!? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wuzziwig

I'm staying in too. One child in bed & the other 2 are going up at 10. Have no nice food in & definitely no drink in this house. My DH is an alcoholic & we are splitting up. So not in the mood to party but looking forward to whatever 2013 brings. Can't be any worse than 2012.

Advertisement