Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favourire Conspiracy Theory

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

Pottler wrote: »
    If that were true, I'd imagine there might still be one or two IRA lads that would wish him ill and would have already delivered, hence, I'm not entirely convinced.

A mere foot soldier can't plan the murder of a member of the Army Council, it would never happen unless the rest of the Army Council gave the go ahead.

If a foot soldier decided to even try it without concrete proof he would be signing his own death warrant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Here's another stand up comedian:

Banning guns will not stop these mass killings,

The only logical solution is returned fire!!

Yeah that's a comical solution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

One of my favorite long term and ongoing CT's is the moon landing hoax.

When one looks back at the technology they had back then. 1966.

The entire digital capacity in terms of data storage that NASA would have claimed to have back then would be a fraction of what is in the average smart phone today.

I don't think anyone ever landed on the moon or ever will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

Father of Sandy Hook victim seemingly laughs and jokes before getting into character

Here's another stand up comedian.

Banning guns will not stop these mass killings,

The only logical solution is returned fire!!.

Everyone behaves differently when confronting grief.

Some people shut down, some get hysterically high and low, some go like stone, some make jokes, some cry, some laugh, some sleep, some drink, some go away, some get angry, some become disassociated, some become nasty, some become overly friendly, some sh1t themselves.

We're all different, it's what makes us human.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Planemo

That Obama was in the video for 'Woomp There It Is'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Malibu Sunshine

Planemo wrote: »

Hilarious :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

The entire digital capacity in terms of data storage that NASA would have claimed to have back then would be a fraction of what is in the average smart phone today.

When it comes to the moon landing conspiracy, most people say it would have been impossible to keep everyone involved quiet, do you think this was possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Explain the Lunar Laser Ranging Equipment on the surface of the moon so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Dempsey wrote: »

Many billions of photons that are fired at the moon, a couple of photons arrive back.
    When it comes to the moon landing conspiracy, most people say it would have been impossible to keep everyone involved quiet, do you think this was possible?

No fly zone around the landing sites is a give away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Gok Wan is straight

He justs acts that way to build up his media image.
    Today in Easons I spy he even has a cook book
    He must be raking in the £££

And he gets to spend all day around semi nekkid wimmins

Sly dog ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭dttq

I love the New World Order/ Illuminati conspiracy. The plot line is genius, instead of the common man simply.been fukced out of it by sociopathic, greedy, lieing politicians and bankers........the plot line is much sexier, the political and financial geniuses are James Bond style movie geniuses hellbent on our enslavement.......when all they trul are is corrupt rats, trying to con the rest of us

squod wrote: »
    Many billions of photons that are fired at the moon, a couple of photons arrive back.

You dont know much about physics, do you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

The secret back then was Main Stream Media.

We have the exact same main stream media today trying to convince the masses to believe what the Governments want us to believe in such as this recent Sandy Hook fiasco.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭gjc

I actually firmly believe Di was bumped off....and I reckon in time evidence will come out...... I don't know if it's widely known but the owner of the white fiat UNO was a journalist who was later found dead in the burnt out car to made look like an accident trouble is he was shot in the head video in the tunnel also conveniently off that night

You dont know much about physics, do you?

And you're a scientician right?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

No fly zone around the landing sites is a give away.

But there must have been a more than a thousand people involved in it between NASA and the government. I find it hard to believe that not one of these people has let it slip ever that it was all a fake. Imagine trying to keep that a secret for your whole life, that one of the greatest achievements in history was really a hoax.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Malibu Sunshine

gjc wrote: »
    I actually firmly believe Di was bumped off....and I reckon in time evidence will come out...... I don't know if it's widely known but the owner of the white fiat UNO was a journalist who was later found dead in the burnt out car to made look like an accident trouble is he was shot in the head video in the tunnel also conveniently off that night

A very strange thing is that a feature length cinema quality documentary has been shelved

This looked very interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Fritzl Funderland

surprised im the first to mention this but the biggest conspiracy has to be a certain bloke who was suppose to be born on the 25th Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

I think this is a conspiracy to start a conspiracy theory thread in after hours...

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭blackjack...

9/11 Full Stop.......it just has goes on and on...............

• Advertisement

And you're a scientician right?

No expert but an engineer with a fundamental understanding of lasers and optics

You really going to write off the moon landings as a hoax with an explanation like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

You really going to write off the moon landings as a hoax with an explanation like that?

And you're going to prove it with ''lasers'' yeah? lol. How many reflectors are there on the moon? How did they get there? When did they get there? Who put them there? Which ones are you referring to specifically?

Engineers used to ask questions back when I was in college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

1.I've seen the "lunar landing module" museum exhibit(the actual one), and would ye ever feck the hell the way off did that yoke do feck all..

and 2. Did any of ye watch the lad who did the "Red Bull longest freefall" stunt and the difficulties they had keeping him alive up to that low altitude??? I'd be technical enough, truth be told, and we get it hard enough to keep fairly small endeavours free from the fubar effect. Man on the moon? Go on now Ted, would be my gut feeling, tbh. Best of all is the "Lunar Rover"! Any idea what carrying a payload like that would require in terms of power?? Explain how ye managed to get that running on the moons surface would ye, just one more time for the thickies down the back, here with me. Just launching the battery pack alone nowadays would near enough break Nasa. The Lunar module looked like somthing I'd come up with if I was let loose in B&Q with a few grand and too much spare time. Me hole it went anywhere.

And you're going to prove it with ''lasers'' yeah? lol. How many reflectors are there on the moon? How did they get there? When did they get there? Who put them there? Which ones are you referring to specifically?

Engineers used to ask questions back when I was in college.

Most people nowadays google things they want to know about like how to use retroflectors , if you want to know you'd know but you dont which means you only want to know information that backs up your crackpot theory.
    Pottler wrote: »
    1.I've seen the "lunar landing module" museum exhibit(the actual one), and would ye ever feck the hell the way off did that yoke do feck all..

and 2. Did any of ye watch the lad who did the "Red Bull longest freefall" stunt and the difficulties they had keeping him alive up to that low altitude??? I'd be technical enough, truth be told, and we get it hard enough to keep fairly small endeavours free from the fubar effect. Man on the moon? Go on now Ted, would be my gut feeling, tbh. Best of all is the "Lunar Rover"! Any idea what carrying a payload like that would require in terms of power?? Explain how ye managed to get that running on the moons surface would ye, just one more time for the thickies down the back, here with me. Just launching the battery pack alone nowadays would near enough break Nasa. The Lunar module looked like somthing I'd come up with if I was let loose in B&Q with a few grand and too much spare time. Me hole it went anywhere.

Was the lunar module used in an atmosphere like Earth, no. Stay fishing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

Was the lunar module used in an atmosphere like Earth, no. Stay fishing!

yeah but there's no way it went through the van allen belt. I don't find it believable anything passed through it tbh.

Planemo wrote: »

I could've sworn that was Morgan Freeman.

yeah but there's no way it went through the van allen belt. I don't find it believable anything passed through it tbh.

Explain because their exposure was minimal

Explain because their exposure was minimal

Back that up scientician bloke.

• Advertisement

Back that up scientician bloke.

A quick google shows that they would :D

Advertisement