Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favourire Conspiracy Theory

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Irish politicians are competent and we should have pity on them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

in before run to da hills

i like the one about the supposed UFO that crashed in boyle in the 80's

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 510 ✭✭✭LivelineDipso

Vote Yes for Jobs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

Santa Claus!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

Never heard of that one. Must google

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Fig Rolls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Mine is: All threads on travvelers and the ps get locked because the chief mod of AH is a travveling civil servant Bishop.. I see travvel in this threads future anyway, all the way across to CT forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

The New World Order one scares me. And the famous lizard people on YouTube :(

Edit: Forgot about Bilderberg. That's a weird one too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

That Martin McGuinness was a MI5 agent and helped bring down the IRA from the inside while being on the Army Council.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Malibu Sunshine

Father of Sandy Hook victim seemingly laughs and jokes before getting into character

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

That Martin McGuinness was a MI5 agent and helped bring down the IRA from the inside while being on the Army Council.

I thought it was Gerry Adams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

Having seen some of the locals in Boyle, I'm inclined to believe that one a little bit....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

lizzards. Everytime. Loves it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Father of Sandy Hook victim seemingly laughs and jokes before getting into character

That is a strange one!!

could that not be shock?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

The one that claims that Posh Spice married Becks for her own advantage because she was the least talentless.

could that not be shock?

Probably. I watched his statement/press conference there and he looks a bit "out of it".

Understandidly obv

could that not be shock?

Looks very much like someone getting into character to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

If that were true, I'd imagine there might still be one or two IRA lads that would wish him ill and would have already delivered, hence, I'm not entirely convinced. On the Tower 7 thing, I am convinced. And I work in demolition a lot... it was also handy that an awful lot of very sensitive records were stored in building 7, amongst those, an awful lot relating to the Enron scandal. Make of that what ye will.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,280 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Nerves/shock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭LiffeyValleyB

The one that claims that Posh Spice married Becks for her own advantage because she was the least talentless.

Well I never! *monocle drops into champagne glass*

stevie wonder could see that one

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Those 3 blind mice weren't blind when they went in there

>_>
    <_<

• Registered Users Posts: 6,680 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

The one where Santa Claus isnt real..

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭doddly

That the FIFA game is scripted

That you can complete Championship Manager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

That is a strange one!!

Here's another stand up comedian.

Banning guns will not stop these mass killings,

The only logical solution is returned fire!!.

Someone manages to somewhat convincingly put the point across that no planes were used in the 9/11 attacks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

The most widely accepted scenario with regard to JFK is that it was a CIA hit. Not too much of a conspiracy about it, the more you read.
    There was an Irish guy who found some evidence with regards to Robert Kennedy's death. I might even have read about it on here. I'll see if there's a vid to find.. here we are.
    BBC's newsnight did a special on it. Well worth a watch. It implicates the agents involved with JFKs death also.

• Advertisement

Shryke wrote: »
    The most widely accepted scenario with regard to JFK is that it was a CIA hit. Not too much of a conspiracy about it, the more you read.
    There was an Irish guy who found some evidence with regards to Robert Kennedy's death. I might even have read about it on here. I'll see if there's a vid to find.. here we are.
    BBC's newsnight did a special on it. Well worth a watch. It implicates the agents involved with JFKs death also.

Cool documentary. There's been countless theories on JFK's shooting, good to see one on Robert's.

Advertisement