Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa's Been And Gone !!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TOEJOE

Good news he left presents.
    Bad news he took away your chimney!!!!
    Happy Xmas

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Prepare for immense disappointment when he opens them and subsequently finds endless entertainment from an empty bottle of Coke.

Had that last year when two toilet roll inserts were played with while his toys were abandoned. This year all the toys were a major hit, as were those from my parents and brothers. Off to my Nana's now for him to be further spoilt.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Mech1

Its nearly that time again!

He's been and gone
    DSCN1117.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Came to my gaff, emptied his sack and left. Not even a phone number

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

No wrapping paper? My dog would be devastated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Didn't finish the biscuits...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Mech1 wrote: »
    He's been and gone
    DSCN1117.jpg

He gave you a new fish tank and still not wrapping the pressies.

My 5 year old was extatic going to bed this evening. Never seen such joy...it made eating the mince pies,twix and carrots and drinking the milk worth it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

While I was cooking this happened:D

That is a sweet ass parking garage.

That is a sweet ass parking garage.

That was 2012, read to last page!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

He's been and gone
    DSCN1117.jpg

What's in the stockings?

What's in the stockings?

Apart from a iphone in the eldests, I honestly dont know. the missus packs them:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Just came home from the pub and looks like Santa arrived! Ok I may be 23, and they're all for me, and I bought them myself. But Santa's been!

453D7008-2FD0-466C-B1F0-D55142BAC361_zpstqt6wcmn.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

I was about to mention the fish tank :D

I just had a thought Mech...
    We have been watching your kids grow up through the pressies they get from Santa! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Apart from a iphone in the eldests, I honestly dont know. the missus packs them:D

I've a Man Utd jersey in one, a Liverpool jersey in another, and bath turtles in the last one for the baby. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Red King

Unwrapped presents? WTF!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Only heard of the unwrapped presents thing this year. Madness. The best part was unwrapping, not knowing what it's going to be. My parents would use different wrapping paper for Santa gifts and different hand writing on the tags. I'm happy they made the effort!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,918 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Lucky bastard, I don't get to see the kids wake up and get the presents, I will sit here awake all night now hoping they wake between 2 - 6 , I told them to ring me when they get up, Here's hoping, I'd do anything to be there.

They only live 5 mins away but it's **** not being there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Tin Foil Hat

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Only heard of the unwrapped presents thing this year. Madness. The best part was unwrapping, not knowing what it's going to be. My parents would use different wrapping paper for Santa gifts and different hand writing on the tags. I'm happy they made the effort!

No, santa just drops down the chimney and leaves your presents. Fresh off the elf assembly line! No time for wrapping!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Red King

Tearing the wrapping paper off your Christmas presents is one of the most exciting things you can experience as a child.

I can't believe some miserable sods couldn't be arsed wrapping a few presents for their kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,607 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

We've never had wrapped presents growing up, always just had the presents laid out on a table.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

Wompa1 wrote: »

Yeah, Santa presents came in plain brown paper with only the names in marker on em. That way we knew those ones came from the Northpole :D

Im back!!!

Sorry a few years photos must have been removed, trying to find and repair the posts now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭emo72

my mother in laws house was burgled on christmas eve, all the kids and about 20 grandkids presents was stolen. i dont sleep well on christmas eve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Ah the annual bump of this thread :)

Always try to thank the second post and end up removing it instead...

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Sorry a few years photos must have been removed, trying to find and repair the posts now.

It's my first year seeing this thread and I was just about to give out about the missing pics before I saw this post. I'm on the edge of my seat

im not having any luck with the missing pics I know i have them but a puter failure last month split everything between various hard drives /dvds /cdr's etc will sort it before next year but no time tonight to get it done.
    Sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Santy doesn't have time to wrap all the presents!

Mine were never wrapped.

I know nothing about Santy, but Santa always wrapped mine.

Advertisement