Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TLL New Year Dinner and Drinks, Il baccaro - Dublin 26/01/2013

Options

Comments

I've only just copped that this is not in Il Segreto. I'm so glad I realised this now :o

• Administrators Posts: 53,526 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I've only just copped that this is not in Il Segreto. I'm so glad I realised this now :o
    That's not a walk you want to do in your heels! Il Segreto is lovely, but much swankier and much more expensive.

Awec, I was admiring it earlier, too!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Do we have the menu online or is there a group one?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I think it's the menu online, Pembo. AFAIK, they online do the group menu if you request it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Tasden wrote: »
    So im still a definite for this but I'll need a contact for if I get lost so whoever is taking over for RQ if you could pm me your number it'd be great! Hoping to be early enough!

I should be there from 8 anyway. I'll probably still be there from 7:30 ish I'm just being wary. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭posy2010

What time are drinks at fitzsimons? I will be the girl not in a dress, more than likely jeans! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I'm pretty sure I'm not wearing a dress in that cold, but we'll see...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Still dont know what im wearing, ill decide before work Saturday :pac:

I won't be wearing my crown on Saturday. My loyal subjects tend to flock to me when they see me wear it so I like to go incognito. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Ladies, I'm very sorry but I'm going to have to bow out of this.

I thought firstly that I'd be better, but I'm not going to be comfortable sitting so long and then being out if that makes sense.

Secondly, related to the first, I've spent so much money this past month on medical bills, that until I get paid, I've very little cash, I've had a few bills here and there that have just run up and depleted my usual small nest egg.

I hope you all have a lovely evening, and I'm really sorry I'm going to miss it :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,542 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Still dont know what im wearing, ill decide before work Saturday :pac:
    I also still don't know what I'm wearing*, and will decide before work on Saturday. :o

I'll be around from 7pm so if anyone gets lost/considers bottling out, just PM me!

*probably something purple

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Am I going to be the only guy at this? Should I be scared lol :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Hope y'all have fun. I'll be off at a family gathering weekend (should be brill) up in the Wicklow mountains...

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭verywell

Have fun. I thought I could make my first boards meet-up but it is not looking likely.

Enjoy everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Fizzlesque

Mc Kenzie wrote: »
    I think can make it for the early drinks before hand i forgot i wont be working,
    if anyone whos going to pre drinks and wants to pm me that be cool.

What time are the pre-drinks? And where - Fitzsimons?

I have somewhere to be later in the evening but would love to drop in for a drink or two before dinner.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

kingtut wrote: »
    Am I going to be the only guy at this? Should I be scared lol :o

There'll be one or two more of us + no doubt the lurkers...:)

Fizzlesque wrote: »

What time are the pre-drinks? And where - Fitzsimons?

I have somewhere to be later in the evening but would love to drop in for a drink or two before dinner.
    Yep, any time from 7 o' clock in Fitzsimons. :)

Posy wrote: »
    Yep, any time from 7 o' clock in Fitzsimons. :)

Great, thanks Posy. See tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭jinxremoving

should be in for between 7 and 7-30. if anyone wants to pm me to arrange to meet up to go in together if they are nervous of going in alone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭posy2010

This should be good! I plan to be in Fitzsimons from 7 so PM if you want to exchange numbers or whatever :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,985 ✭✭✭cena

Well we be seeing couples coming of this. If I lived in dublin I would of gone to it

posy2010 wrote: »
    This should be good! I plan to be in Fitzsimons from 7 so PM if you want to exchange numbers or whatever :)

PM on its way.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

I'm stuck in Limerick for the weekend so unfortunately won't make this. Hope everyone has a good time!

dfx- wrote: »

There'll be one or two more of us + no doubt the lurkers...:)
    I thought you were a girl. :o sorry!

I'm looking forward to this :)

If someone who'll be there by 7:30 can text me so I know where to go that would be great. I stress I will try to make it in for 7:30 but I'll be cutting it fine. :)

Anyone who hasn't my number or a contact number for someone and wants one let me know. If you don't have restaurant details (it's booked under my name) drop me a pm and I'll fill you in.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

I thought you were a girl. :o sorry!

Not physically anyway:pac:

If someone who'll be there by 7:30 can text me so I know where to go that would be great. I stress I will try to make it in for 7:30 but I'll be cutting it fine.
    I'll be there by 7 so I'll give you an auld text. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Anyone who hasn't my number or a contact number for someone and wants one let me know. If you don't have restaurant details (it's booked under my name) drop me a pm and I'll fill you in.

"Yes, we have a reservation"

"Name?"

"Racoon Queen".

:cool:

• Advertisement

dfx- wrote: »
    Not physically anyway:pac:

haha im a girl physically.....a boy mentally :pac:

Advertisement