Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TLL New Year Dinner and Drinks, Il baccaro - Dublin 26/01/2013

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

kingtut wrote: »
    I met so many amazing people and apologies to lollipops23 for getting the brunt of my ramblings for the night :pac:

I happen to enjoy ramblings!!

Thanks RQ, had a great night-still feeling full after that dinner!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Nice to meet a few new faces. Didn't even get to chat to everyone, next time we'll have to pre-drink for longer seeing as no one has enthusiasm for drinking afterwards. Fell asleep as soon as I got home which is unusual for me.

Had great numbers last night, think we had near on 20? Hopefully more people can make it next time. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Thanks for a lovely night, all. Great to meet new people :D

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭tomboylady

Disappointed I couldn't make it in the end but maybe it was for the best; dosed with a rotten cold this weekend so probably would have passed it on to everyone.

Sounds like it was a lot of fun though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I happen to enjoy ramblings!!
    I'll have to turn it up a notch next time and go for rambling extreme :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭Mc Kenzie

I never got to make it after great intensions. ...hope you had a good time and ill hopeflly make the next

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,665 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

thanks RQ

Advertisement