Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Autumn Sale

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Bah. Caved in and got Max Payne 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Boards has allot to answer for, based on reading this over the past 2 weeks i have got xcom and just bought max payne 3 :(.

Please think of my wallet before posting in future :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

we are, that's why we only post bargains ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Lovely stuff. Deadlight is €5.99 in a flash sale for the next couple of hours. Was waiting for this to drop.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

COD Black Ops worth buying anyone?

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Damnit caved again and got awesomenauts, Steam 2 me 0

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

check you inventory! :D

lol dude! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Gimmie one, because you're my best friend.

aye, you scumbag, did not even say TY! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

lol dude! Thanks!

ahahahahaha i just checked and sow it gone. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,149 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Black ops isn't worth 30 quid imo. I'm ashamed to admit that I bought MW3 for 25e in the last sale :( Nothing that interests me today thank god, I've already spent about 50e !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Wouldnt mind Max Payne 3 but cannot be doin with the 32gb download. Argh!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,667 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

danthefan wrote: »
    Bah. Caved in and got Max Payne 3.

Me too! God damn sales + PayPal :(:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

arma 2 and portal 2 so far.... It's not like I have a list of games as long as my arm to already play...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Havent bought too much so far.

Age Of Empires 3
    The Walking Dead
    Stacking
    KOTOR2
    COH: Tales Of Valour
    and Hearthfire for Skyrim.

I'd like to say im being disciplined and restrained but its more down to the fact i own a lot of the games that have been on sale already.:D

I do intend to buy To The Moon and Hotline Miami but just waiting to see if they get a flash sale or daily deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

I've been very good so far, haven't bought anything.. yet :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

£20 is a bit harsh. Might give it a miss then so.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

I do intend to buy To The Moon and Hotline Miami but just waiting to see if they get a flash sale or daily deal.

To The Moon was already one of the flash sales as far as I remember.Nearly picked it up myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

COD Black Ops worth buying anyone?

Not for €30, especially when you get BO2 for just over that price from various CD key websites.

Thankfully, you can register BO1 keys on Steam, so shop around.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

People mentioning To the Moon - This is in the gog 5 games for $10 sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Monotype wrote: »
    People mentioning To the Moon - This is in the gog 5 games for $10 sale.

There's some excellent games there, definitely great value for $10.

Too bad I have them all already :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

MadYaker wrote: »

Can it be activated on steam?

Look over system requirements. It says you need steam. That's the comment I was referring to in your other thread. Steam Keys from amazon.com will work for you. Haven't had any issues with'em meself.

NotorietyH wrote: »
    To The Moon was already one of the flash sales as far as I remember.Nearly picked it up myself.

Crap. Must have missed it when i was working. Its still half off at the moment anyway so still might pick it up anyway.

Anyway ive been playing Stacking which i picked up yesterday and must say its a pretty fun game. You play the smallest doll in a family of Russian dolls who's trying to rescue his siblings. You can take control of other Russian Dolls and use there different abilities to overcome challenges.

Its still on the indie section of todays daily deals for anyone whos interested.

Hotline Miami is 50% off in a flash sale now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,667 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

As a side note, anyone using the Steam App? Looks alright on Android.. even though it means I'll have no excuse now not to spend money on sales :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,149 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I was in Spain during the last sale and I used it on my HTC to buy a few games. Its pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,801 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I did not buy Max Payne 3. Honest!:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Thanks AIB, thanks for declining my credit card on Steam with 10 minutes to go for Max Payne 3 - and also thanks for declining my credit card for the PayPal transaction alternative which has caused my Steam client to lock up in the "working..." process for the rest of the time.

Advertisement