Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Autumn Sale

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

SeantheMan wrote: »
    A PC gamer would ask why you don't these already !!

a pc gamer would probably have been waiting for steam sales

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Age of Wonder: Shadow magic for me, hoping for FTL discount aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 7,335 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

SaulGoode9 wrote: »
    Meant to buy Garry's Mod, travesty that I still don't have it but didn't realise it was a flash sale and missed it. Still holding out

Ah that's on sale every sale, you'll pick it up at Christmas no bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

3 minutes till new daily deals, pick up the walking dead for 50% while you can

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

It's probably been mentioned but Skyrim is £9.99 on gamefly at the moment and activates on Steam (just bought it there and downloading on steam as we speak)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

To Max Payne 3 yeah or nay?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

FARMING SIMULATOR!!!! GET IT!! GET IT!! GET IT!!!

....or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Ah that's on sale every sale, you'll pick it up at Christmas no bother.

Yeah, I'm not that bothered about it. It's just one of those games that everyone seems to have so I'd just buy it to have in my library

Magicka for €2.50 in the flash sale at the moment is worth every cent, great game

marco_polo wrote: »

yes, obviously
    it's more than worth it at full price, 12.49 is a ridiculous price for it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

marco_polo wrote: »

I'm really enjoying it so far. Stunning looking game as well!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

yes, obviously
    it's more than worth it at full price, 12.49 is a ridiculous price for it

Sold! Its more that I barely have the 12.49 with a week to payday, so just needed reassurance that I'd be stupid not to :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

It's probably been mentioned but Skyrim is £9.99 on gamefly at the moment and activates on Steam (just bought it there and downloading on steam as we speak)

Gamefly is a travesty of a system.

I lost all of my games on it when it switched over, the client still in beta but my games not available yet......its been over a year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Saints Row 3 collection for €9.99

Crysis collection for €16.47

• Registered Users Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭Sarn

A few months ago I would have snapped up Arma II for €12.49. Now, meh, although this is probably due to the standalone coming out at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Oooh, nice one man.

Just saw Crysis 2, have to get that, nearly paid a lot more 2 weeks ago.

Humming and hawing over endless space atm. Its the kind of game I might like, but not sure if I'll be bothered with it after playing a fair chunk of Civ5 in the last 6 months. Anyone got it, thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,304 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

don't forget to use this code for 20% off
    NOV20OFFUK

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

ED E wrote: »

Oooh, nice one man.

Just saw Crysis 2, have to get that, nearly paid a lot more 2 weeks ago.

Humming and hawing over endless space atm. Its the kind of game I might like, but not sure if I'll be bothered with it after playing a fair chunk of Civ5 in the last 6 months. Anyone got it, thoughts?

Both crysis games maximum ed together for 14 tomorrow from amazon.com if you haven't already. Link in the bargins thread.

That's dollars by the way. 10euro.

*look for the post linking to cheapassgamers

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Both crysis games maximum ed together for 14 tomorrow from amazon.com if you haven't already. Link in the bargins thread.

That's dollars by the way. 10euro.

*look for the post linking to cheapassgamers

Have Cry1/Wars/Warhead already so much of a muchness there. But thanks.

EDIT: Good man skerries! £8 for skyrim. Steal and a half. Nothing can top that till the jan sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Anyone know if Knights of the Old Republic 2 is anywhere near the flash sale price of 2.49 anywhere else? It'll probably come up again, but that's all I've an interest in at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Is Dawnguard for Skyrim worth getting for €10? I heard it wasn't great, but worth the price?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

titan18 wrote: »
    Is Dawnguard for Skyrim worth getting for €10? I heard it wasn't great, but worth the price?

i was very disappointed with the amount of content in it. I'd have been just as happy replaying the game with a new character type

• Registered Users Posts: 4,501 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Just when I thought I was about to drop €25 on Skyrim, glad I finally looked in this thread :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Max Payne 3 acquired, all 32GB of it *faints*

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

How'd you activate on Steam? It seems insistent I use the GameFly client?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

How'd you activate on Steam? It seems insistent I use the GameFly client?

There's a code in your account overview under your purchases. Use that and redeem it in steam.

Max Payne 3 acquired, all 32GB of it *faints*

worth every bit

worth every bit

Back in our day, games were smaller! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Back in our day, games were smaller! :D

Ha! Yep. If it took up more than one cassette or 1 floppy then it was a big game

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Ha! Yep. If it took up more than one cassette or 1 floppy then it was a big game

load"*",8,1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

load"*",8,1

Spectrum 128k owner here so was nice simple LOAD ""

Advertisement