Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen Thomond Park 2013 (Confirmed!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,162 ✭✭✭✭phog

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Perhaps they were waiting to go in to work. I passed yesterday and it was wide open with a lot of people inside getting it ready.

The Tents kind of gives it away :-)

Will we be allowed bring in bottles of water into the stadium?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

phog wrote: »
    The Tents kind of gives it away :-)

Where are they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Where are they?

Popular side

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭relaxed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

l didnt see any tents....it would be pointless if their camping there over night usless they have no where to stay!

Where are they?

1st one was at an entrance on the East Side, the other two are in the grass bank over the Dugout bar.

Bigger queue there this evening, possibly over 100!

1st one was at an entrance on the East Side, the other two are in the grass bank over the Dugout bar.

Bigger queue there this evening, possibly over 100!

is there 2 ques for the pit so?? l was at the dugout bar one...

is there 2 ques for the pit so?? l was at the dugout bar one...

No idea.

No idea.

sorry you were on about the tents...

• Advertisement

sorry you were on about the tents...

I saw the queue and the tents but I've no idea how ticket holders get into the pit. I assume those that are queueing since Fri must know what they're doing, at least I hope they do with all the effort they've put into it.

BTW, you say you were in the queue at the Dugout, AFAIK, there's no entrance to the stadium from the Dugout.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I saw the queue and the tents but I've no idea how ticket holders get into the pit. I assume those that are queueing since Fri must know what they're doing, at least I hope they do with all the effort they've put into it.

BTW, you say you were in the queue at the Dugout, AFAIK, there's no entrance to the stadium from the Dugout.

Ya if you queue at the dugout bar you are a nice bit away from the entrance to the pitch. I saw a picture of people outside the dugout on live 95fm's Facebook. They would have to walk up the grassy hill there and over to a turnstile to get in so it seems a very strange place to start queuing.

edit:

1014419_552381198130911_323136077_n.jpg

since lv arrived round 1 pm, went straight to the Dugout, got my pit number, and every time theres been a roll call since then, l have just showed up there...have been nowhere near the yellow, blue etc gates...havent seen any other ques either

Jofspring wrote: »
    Ya if you queue at the dugout bar you are a nice bit away from the entrance to the pitch. I saw a picture of people outside the dugout on live 95fm's Facebook. They would have to walk up the grassy hill there and over to a turnstile to get in so it seems a very strange place to start queuing.

edit:

1014419_552381198130911_323136077_n.jpg

those are the ones giving out the pit numbers & doing the roll calls

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

Just wondering are we allowed to bring cameras to the concert? Now I am not talking about a nice 70-200 lens at the end of a Canon or Nikon but could I chance a compact?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

Could someone explain the pit situation to me please!! All bruce gigs I've been to I've just qued up at the designated entrance and have always got in the pit, but I'm gathering here that the que that is going on in limerick is specifically for the pit?? Ie in one place- not at any entrances?

ok this is the story....as far as l know and seen theres only one que so far for the pit...the dug out lane....you get there, theres a few people around (management team or whatever) they are giving out the numbers. as soon as you get there go up to them...their all dressed in black....then theres a roll call every few hours...next one is 10pm tonight, then 8am and 11am 2maro....once you get a number you have to be at all the roll calls or else you lose your place....once your at the roll call, they have called out your number & your ticked off as being there...you can head away then until the next roll call...no need to wait around in a que for hours.....get what lm saying?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 notsurewho

gg2 wrote: »
    Could someone explain the pit situation to me please!! All bruce gigs I've been to I've just qued up at the designated entrance and have always got in the pit, but I'm gathering here that the que that is going on in limerick is specifically for the pit?? Ie in one place- not at any entrances?

I was just down there... I asked a woman what was happening and she told me she was queuing for the pit, she was given a number drawn on her hand and every 2-3 hours they do a roll call... I was there during a roll call and everyone between 1-200 was asked to stand in between certain barriers and then the next section was 200+
    The next roll call is at 10 pm and then it carries on at 8am and goes every couple of hours till they get in!

So I gather u can leave in between roll calls but if you aren't there for one u loose ur spot,.. And I presume you can join it at any stage although the later you go the higher your number

notsurewho wrote: »
    I was just down there... I asked a woman what was happening and she told me she was queuing for the pit, she was given a number drawn on her hand and every 2-3 hours they do a roll call... I was there during a roll call and everyone between 1-200 was asked to stand in between certain barriers and then the next section was 200+
    The next roll call is at 10 pm and then it carries on at 8am and goes every couple of hours till they get in!

So I gather u can leave in between roll calls but if you aren't there for one u loose ur spot,.. And I presume you can join it at any stage although the later you go the higher your number

thats right!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 safehouse13

thats right!

Hi iv heard bruce flew n2 shannon few hrs ago but dya think he wud b n dromoland castle sense he stayed there b4

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 notsurewho

Hi iv heard bruce flew n2 shannon few hrs ago but dya think he wud b n dromoland castle sense he stayed there b4

I heard the band are in the savoy... Only heard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭crackcrack30

Can you bring in beer?....do they check bags ect....what time would u want to be in there at to get seated ect......cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭crackcrack30

double post..

• Registered Users Posts: 3 safehouse13

Ya I heard tat too doubh it tho only one way n and one way out of the savoy

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭monalitto

is there a ticket still available at face value?? where should i check??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

monalitto wrote: »
    is there a ticket still available at face value?? where should i check??

ticketmaster.ie

Choose the e-mail ticket option when checking out and just print your tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭monalitto

thank you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

crew are in the strand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

testicle wrote: »
    crew are in the strand.

I heard Bruce himself is staying in Adare Manor, has 12 rooms booked for 3 nights apparently!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

heard he is staying in the oakwood in shannon

Advertisement