Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers who lunch even more!! **MOD WARNING OPENING POST**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Stheno wrote: »
    Yes :D

And wasn't there a lime one too for a while?

Oh yeah you're right, there was! The lemon one was nicer IMO. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

What a night! Spent hours awake convinced the roof was going to lift off the house in the storm (and then ended up sleeping till 1pm, whoops :D) Hope everyone is having a lovely Monday :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Oh yeah you're right, there was! The lemon one was nicer IMO. :)

I loved them both equally :)

My teeth did not

Stheno wrote: »
    I loved them both equally :)

My teeth did not

I only had the lime one a couple of times.. I hate when they bring out limited editions of things and they're yummy and they disappear.. :o

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

The Amazon black friday deals have started. Had my eye on a nice onesie. Clicked through to see what it was currently priced at, thinking 50, max.

1-fecking-30.

Eh, no. Think I'll get one with a zebra tail in Penny's for a tenner.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

lol, zebra tail. Pull my tail!
    I must look at the deals. I'm broke anyway.
    Fatcheese claim to have paid my 14 euro on sat but no sign yet

Just found out that 2 of my classmates are expecting a baby in May next year! I'm so happy for the 2 of them, they're both lovely! They didn't actually get together until near the end of final year, we were all like "will they ever just get together already!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I am dead from tiredness.

bluewolf wrote: »
    lol, zebra tail. Pull my tail!

This is it:
    http://katekatharinaferguson.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/2012-09-05-13-57-57.jpg

You can't make out the tail, but that's the nature of zebra hide. Camoflage, innit?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

That is a bit cute :o

Found a smelly gift set to use for a present but between the P&P and all I'd get as good in real life so meh
    Jayz, they've a portable piano up. Dying to get a piano and play again.

GHD deal in 6 hours for anyone who likes them

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 42 syjg18

Hello girls.

How are you?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

bluewolf wrote: »
    That is a bit cute :o

Found a smelly gift set to use for a present but between the P&P and all I'd get as good in real life so meh
    Jayz, they've a portable piano up. Dying to get a piano and play again.

GHD deal in 6 hours for anyone who likes them

I want to learn the saxophone :)
    syjg18 wrote: »
    Hello girls.

How are you?

Good and you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Diet cherry coke FTW! I've only ever seen it in Boots though.

Haven't had any junk in weeks but I'm gonna have some treats at Christmas, Dairy Milk Oreo's first on my list!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Food coma.

Zzz....

Hello girls.

How are you?

Welcome. I'm good and you?

Really looking forward to getting my hair cut. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Oh good God, correcting research proposals is PAINFUL. 5 pages in, 45 comments made, an unbelievable amount of grammar and spelling corrected and still another 10 pages to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Why do Mondays never go as fast as Sundays, stupid day.

Gran home from respite and doesn't know it's her house. It's so sad and my uncle doesn't give a sh*t about her. He just cares about himself and seems to get a thrill out of antagonising other people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭xDramaxQueenx

seems to get a thrill out of antagonising other people.

Oh I know all about people like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

It's funny when people post something on boards that was just announced on fb 10 mins beforehand. Small world.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

It's funny when people post something on boards that was just announced on fb 10 mins beforehand. Small world.
    So now the dilemma is, to unmask or not to unmask!

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Hello girls.

How are you?
    Hello!
    I'm tired. Up several times last night - I think about 5 times. Yawn. It.Will.Pass
    Welcome. I'm good and you?

Really looking forward to getting my hair cut. :D

I have to get a new do. My hair is so thin from shedding like a mangy cat. :) I need layers, and maybe a fringe to give it a bit of body, with a bit of a trim to just past the shoulders. Anyone know some nice styles I can consider?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Neyite wrote: »
    Hello!
    I'm tired. Up several times last night - I think about 5 times. Yawn. It.Will.Pass

I have to get a new do. My hair is so thin from shedding like a mangy cat. :) I need layers, and maybe a fringe to give it a bit of body, with a bit of a trim to just past the shoulders. Anyone know some nice styles I can consider?
    The shedding will stop, don't worry!

Myself and the pancake were shedding at the same time, it was terrible. But it seems to have stopped now, and my hair is now growing back, yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Where does one go to get these black Friday deals? I'm an online shopping virgin.

Whispered wrote: »
    Where does one go to get these black Friday deals? I'm an online shopping virgin.

Amazon.co.uk

Free delivery on anything over £25.

Training I had in for all day tomorrow has been cancelled. I was actually looking forward to it.

• Administrators Posts: 53,659 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

awec wrote: »
    In this day and age you can buy things and they'll be delivered right to your door. :eek: No need to go into actual shops at all, think of the headaches you'll save yourself at Christmas! :D

Well begorra, when I was a youg'un we had to walk 15miles, barefoot in the snow to buy our Christmas presents. And none of that fancy stuff either to be got, I was lucky if I got an orange, and we'd make it last the year too!

Okay
    Ground almonds with a spoon of flour and grated cheese on top of phliladelphia-stuffed chicken sounds good
    Now someone go to the shop for me please I just woke up again :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Made up for a crap day in court on Thursday by a great day today, HURRAH!!

Off to orthopaedic consultant tomorrow morning, bit nervous and anxious, hoping the dude will tell me all good things on how he'll fix me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Project is wrecking my head! Why oh why did I decide to do a night course! Must be crazy :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement