Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Face kicker

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭rolliepoley

He was a face kicking leg-end. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭caste_in_exile

Face-kicker. Agent provocateur

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Stroll wrote: »
    Yea I know... anyway quick question for you, and I want you to think deeply about this. What was the exact purpose of you going to the effort of typing and posting that comment???
    Well done.

The point of you posting that comment was much better?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Stroll

The point of you posting that comment was much better?

Exactly, but slightly less than yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

And this is the most meaningless comment of all. :cool:

• Advertisement

And this is the most meaningless comment of all. :cool:

I actually had a point originally but who cares anyway lets not take the internet seriously... carry on!!!

We're all going to heaven lads, waheyy!

We're all going to heaven lads, waheyy!

Can't wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Non hear is a story that I heard from the 1960's, it a story so I don't no if it's true or not. But it fits in to being a legend.

Ok back in the early 1960's some time, some low life criminal was called Wack the Knive. By news reports at the time he was a bit of a coward, until he's first kill, (or thought of kill) he was a shy sentive and intelligent guy called Jimmy Le Harda, a french boy, who arrived on the shores of Ireland at the age of 8.

During his time in trying to make friends here in Ireland, he actually got the nixname Wack, purly out of frustration of people not understanding him and basically taking the piss out of him.

Now 7 years in this is where the story begins, Wack's life became so fustrating, that when he finally meet someone who understood him "Clare", she told him that people need to protect each other, he agreed.

Wack how started carrying a knive, to protect his loved ones and himself,
    He just ending up playing the knive card wrong, vegtables are great **thumbs up**

How did Super Harry Barry actually make a case against Wack the Knive, but you would need me to tell Stories and what Harry Barry knew to do to imprision him, but that's another story :)

What in the **** is this? Seriously surreal in the penultimate paragraph :D

Sinfonia wrote: »
    What in the **** is this? Seriously surreal in the penultimate paragraph :D

Are you a sesquipedalian?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Are you a sesquipedalian?

Maybe he just has a love of alliteration

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

blaze1 wrote: »
    13,668 views to the profile that has been banned for 7 years. Legend.

Not really.

It's largely people checking out his profile to see what all the fuss is about in interminable threads like this and then wondering what the fuss was all about.

--Kaiser-- wrote: »

Maybe he just has a love of alliteration
    Aye adore alliteration. :P

Advertisement