Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Face kicker

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

If ever there was an undeserving entry in the legendary threads/users, it is this shit. Rip off of Feeky McGee which people bought into. It's like a FaceKicker re-reg. Especially considering Cill Dara Abu went on to become a really bad troll and closed his account

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Fran1985

SaulGoode9 wrote: »
    If ever there was an undeserving entry in the legendary threads/users, it is this shit. Rip off of Feeky McGee which people bought into. It's like a FaceKicker re-reg. Especially considering Cill Dara Abu went on to become a really bad troll and closed his account

Was that fake all along? Ah nuts :( faith in internet = completely gone

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Fran1985

SaulGoode9 wrote: »

Was that fake all along? Ah nuts :( faith in internet = completely gone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Funniest thread ive ever read

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Rigol

daveyeh wrote: »
    Why is this considered legendary?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=3244909

It's ****.

Agreed. Case of Daveyeh vs Boards.ie and named boards.ie members.
    Court rules in favor of the plaintiff. All thumbs up to be removed within 28 days and thread to be removed thereafter. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭jazz101

Chucken wrote: »

HAHAHA, this is brilliant. Definitely a troll though, sorry if that gets revealed later in that thread but I'm only on page 3. Trent sure is a man's man.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,907 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

What happened to WhiteWashMan? :confused:

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

Please someone tell me what farmer baby is?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

You'll never know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dante

Those Trent stories remind me of Chris the Simpsons Artist from Facebook for some reason.

http://www.facebook.com/TheSimpsonsArt?fref=ts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

Seems like it would have been funny for the first few seconds all right, but after that...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

I feel left out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Trent has only made 33 posts but was thanked in 34 posts.

Boards legend.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=274167

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

It was good but it's no feeky mc gee! Comedy gold!

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭GoldenLight

I guess it was a time when each part of the internet had its own humour.

How many parts of the internet are there, I actually agree with the OP why is it legendary? I spent a day reading through the connections (on boards) to the story and really it was a "Meh"

Whoops sorry that was drench in a trench coat (dent), that was crap, Now kick in the head fred, who is now dead. I didn't even consider reading it:rolleyes:

I will ask the same question OP why oh why is either of them legendary threads.

Only one thing I can think of, it must be inside humour (hilarious), which means that outsiders won't get it, so it justs leads me to believe that the sticky of "Legendary Threads" is away of massaging a old timers ego, about pass glorys

I wish Dent and Fred, all the best in the future, I think try hollywood next. Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Was Cill Dara Abu a troll?? :(
    I didn't know that :eek:
    That was hilarious - In the middle of the thread someone registered as 'Esso Ciara' or something like that just to say "What the fuck??!!"

Non hear is a story that I heard from the 1960's, it a story so I don't no if it's true or not. But it fits in to being a legend.

Ok back in the early 1960's some time, some low life criminal was called Wack the Knive. By news reports at the time he was a bit of a coward, until he's first kill, (or thought of kill) he was a shy sentive and intelligent guy called Jimmy Le Harda, a french boy, who arrived on the shores of Ireland at the age of 8.

During his time in trying to make friends here in Ireland, he actually got the nixname Wack, purly out of frustration of people not understanding him and basically taking the piss out of him.

Now 7 years in this is where the story begins, Wack's life became so fustrating, that when he finally meet someone who understood him "Clare", she told him that people need to protect each other, he agreed.

Wack how started carrying a knive, to protect his loved ones and himself,
    He just ending up playing the knive card wrong, vegtables are great **thumbs up**

How did Super Harry Barry actually make a case against Wack the Knive, but you would need me to tell Stories and what Harry Barry knew to do to imprision him, but that's another story :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Moar farmer baby!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Zebra3 wrote: »
    :pac:

He/she have the highest ratio of thanks per post ever. :pac:

I thought that title went to the guy who wrote the Madman (aka Trent) stories?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

I think theres an age where these kind of thread pass over your head. This must be what its like for old people when their grand children show them how you use an Ipad = :confused:

I thought that title went to the guy who wrote the Madman (aka Trent) stories?

but Trent wasn't Face Kicker, so if you get confused about either one, really how are they legends (and have rights to their own threads and rights to be legends)??

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

facekicker was brilliant, it was one of those you had to be on boards that night to see how funny it was, those threads are few and far between but when they do come around they're what makes AH so fcuking funny at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Mammanabammana

hardCopy wrote: »
    He's been back for a few weeks now.

This is the single best piece of news I have had in I don't know how long!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Killer Wench

I once witnessed a guy kick another guy in the face while shopping near O'Connell Street.

The poor kicked in face dude was trying to mack on some girl and the face kicker walked up, mumbled something, and did a roundhouse to the face.

I was like woooah.

Then miraculously the Garda walked around the corner and was like, "c'mere son".

Then I was like, dude just ninja kicked that other dude in the face and all he got was a "c'mere son" and a lecture.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,285 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

I once witnessed a guy kick another guy in the face while shopping near O'Connell Street.

The poor kicked in face dude was trying to mack on some girl and the face kicker walked up, mumbled something, and did a roundhouse to the face.

I was like woooah.

Then miraculously the Garda walked around the corner and was like, "c'mere son".

Then I was like, dude just ninja kicked that other dude in the face and all he got was a "c'mere son" and a lecture.

Ah leave ih ou.
    Was that really you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭Spiritual

Is a Facekicker not a term for oral sex between two men?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=3244909

It's ****.

Everything you need to know about this legend is in a story about an emperor and his new clothes.

Advertisement