Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Face kicker

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

I thought you needed a minimum or 10 or 20 or something posts before you could start a thread. Is this not the case? Or perhaps is wasn't then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Stroll

I wonder is he still among us...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭Spiritual

Stroll wrote: »
    I wonder is he still among us...

He is a mod over in MMA

Oh really, What's his new name? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

It was really all about the timing of his first post. People were discussing whether laughing at someone else's misfortune was natural or horrible. And then BAM!

• Advertisement

No one will tell, as you may get a kick in the face for outing him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Barry Barry

brummytom wrote: »
    The only time the words 'Coldplay' and 'brilliant' should ever be used in a sentence is, 'I've got some brilliant news: Coldplay and all of their fans have been horrifically killed'.

Or 'coldplay are not brilliant'

but the are

Spiritual wrote: »
    No one will tell, as you may get a kick in the face for outing him.

Oh ok, crazy stuff indeed!!!

Or 'coldplay are not brilliant'

but the are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Pighead is the best.

Also, that fellow who fights for justice from the shadows. I haven't seen him post in such a long while I can't reme,ber his username. The ......somthing

• Advertisement

...Citizen???

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

'a question for Pighead' is probably my favourite one of the 'legendary' threads, it was just such a perfect combination of stupid OP + amazing comeback + spelling coincidence

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

I just realised that s/he (he) made 5 posts but only 4 are registered on his history. Prison?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,774 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

jesus... Talk about missing the point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

yeppydeppy wrote: »
    What's farmer baby?

Wikipedia came up with 'Baby Farming'.

I'm assuming that's not it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭yeppydeppy

Wikipedia came up with 'Baby Farming'.

I'm assuming that's not it.

Baby farming - hahaha - someone linked to explanation on previous page.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

phasers wrote: »
    'a question for Pighead' is probably my favourite one of the 'legendary' threads, it was just such a perfect combination of stupid OP + amazing comeback + spelling coincidence

Was it a co-incidence though? I don't think so..

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭daveyeh

It was really all about the timing of his first post. People were discussing whether laughing at someone else's misfortune was natural or horrible. And then BAM!

10 out of 10 answer. No vague "you're not cool enough to understand / you had to be there" answer. Now it kind of makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

phasers wrote: »

The thing with the Pighead one was that the OP just didn't know when to stop. He just went on and on, even long after Pighead stopped replying. He should of just knocked boards off and went to lick his wounds, because he was hurting badly!

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Conchir

Just after having a look at face kicker's profile page. His stats say five posts, but only four are coming up for me. Anyone know the "missing" post? :O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

brummytom wrote: »
    The only time the words 'Coldplay' and 'brilliant' should ever be used in a sentence is, 'I've got some brilliant news: Coldplay and all of their fans have been horrifically killed', by FaceKicker

FYP

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Anybody have that post that was on the soccer forum about someones wife was having a baby and some fella said something like...."I reckon she'll have it, eventually".

Was f*cking classic!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Ush1 wrote: »
    Anybody have that post that was on the soccer forum about someones wife was having a baby and some fella said something like...."I reckon she'll have it, eventually".

Was f*cking classic!

Wut?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

Non hear is a story that I heard from the 1960's, it a story so I don't no if it's true or not. But it fits in to being a legend.

Ok back in the early 1960's some time, some low life criminal was called Wack the Knive. By news reports at the time he was a bit of a coward, until he's first kill, (or thought of kill) he was a shy sentive and intelligent guy called Jimmy Le Harda, a french boy, who arrived on the shores of Ireland at the age of 8.

During his time in trying to make friends here in Ireland, he actually got the nixname Wack, purly out of frustration of people not understanding him and basically taking the piss out of him.

Now 7 years in this is where the story begins, Wack's life became so fustrating, that when he finally meet someone who understood him "Clare", she told him that people need to protect each other, he agreed.

Wack how started carrying a knive, to protect his loved ones and himself,
    He just ending up playing the knive card wrong, vegtables are great **thumbs up**

How did Super Harry Barry actually make a case against Wack the Knive, but you would need me to tell Stories and what Harry Barry knew to do to imprision him, but that's another story :)

dafuq did i just read???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

jesus... Talk about missing the point.

Yea I know... anyway quick question for you, and I want you to think deeply about this. What was the exact purpose of you going to the effort of typing and posting that comment???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,774 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Yea I know... anyway quick question for you, and I want you to think deeply about this. What was the exact purpose of you going to the effort of typing and posting that comment???

it was no effort at all. All part of the service.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

i only wish that the thank button was still on that post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

13,668 views to the profile that has been banned for 7 years. Legend.

• Advertisement

it was no effort at all. All part of the service.

Well done.

Advertisement