Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&A pizza outing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Paulies
    Which.... a witch!!!!!! :eek:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Galvasean wrote: »

Aw not again.:(

It's going to be rousing choruses of the Hedgehog can never be buggered and that one about the wizards staff all night now. I can feel in in me waters.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Bannasidhe wrote: »

Aw not again.:(

It's going to be rousing choruses of the Hedgehog can never be buggered and that one about the wizards staff all night now. I can feel in in me waters.
    In your John Waters? We could call it 'in your Johns' round these parts.

lazygal wrote: »
    In your John Waters? We could call it 'in your Johns' round these parts.

That particular John can bloody well stay away from my waters thank you very much.
    Odious man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Which black pudding?

Why, Clonakilty of course.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Toscana
    fitz0 wrote: »
    On a related note, Hell do great pizza.
    Had a pizza there last year in support of the Christchurch earthquake (Hell Pizza are NZ-based). All I can say is that the chain is well-named. Seem to remember they had either pineapple or pepperoni -- unforgivably -- on half their pizzas too. The Church has a good name, but a predictable menu. And no pizzas.

I'm still holding out for Paulie's! And the place has an elevator too. How appropriate is that?!

http://www.juniors.ie/paulies-pizza.php

Yum :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I once had a pizza with mandarin on it, and it was fecking gorgeous.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

kylith wrote: »
    I once had a pizza with mandarin on it, and it was fecking gorgeous.
    You ate a pizza with a bureaucrat of Imperial China on it?

You sick fúck.

You sick fúck.

Juicy, so 'twas.

You sick fúck.

Puts going for a Chinese in a whole new context.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Puts going for a Chinese in a whole new context.
    That's just wong.

Sarky wrote: »
    Why, Clonakilty of course.

Just checking. Reckoned it was but what with people putting Imperial Chinese bureaucrats and *shudder* pineapple *shudder* on pizza one doesn't know what to think anymore.

As it happens - I am having pizza as my kitchen is in a state of still being built. It has chicken tits on it. Sliced chicken tits. and olives.

That's just wong.

Hey - I'm not the one feasting on Imperial Bureaucrats on pizza and boasting of it. I'm having chicken tits and black olives.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,146 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Obliq wrote: »
    Admittedly, that jibed with me a bit too, but it was the tastiest looking close-up I could find. Mmmm, can't be tempted, no?! There are surely some of you with a foot in both camps, as it were....? Not even curious (like Pauldla admitted)????

Pi-curious?

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

So, since we're not allowed have an A&A Chritmas Beers meetup

Whaaaat? :eek:
    (because atheists aren't allowed do anything fun during the 'holidays'),

Whaaaaaaat?? :eek: :eek: dem feckin' god botherers stole our yuletide donchernow.
    maybe head out for dinner, get some pizza? As said before, Hell do great pizza and the name suits us :D

hell-yes, or hell-maybe??

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭endacl

ninja900 wrote: »

Whaaaat? :eek:

Whaaaaaaat?? :eek: :eek: dem feckin' god botherers stole our yuletide donchernow.

hell-yes, or hell-maybe??
    Can't go to hell. Hell doesn't exist.*

*may lead to awkward existential dilemma if hell is chosen as a venue...

May I register my objection to rapidly growing A&A threads with a social bent (oo-er), begun at 11 in the AM on a weekday, when the more oppressed wage slaves may not participate for many hours, by which time all of the most obvious gags will have been already made, and we will be forced to make lame comments at the end of the thread, and feel vaguely left out. Amen.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Sarky wrote: »
    Fried egg on a pizza, especially if accompanied by black pudding, is better than sex. srsly.

Get some chopped up sausages while you're at it and go for a full-scale fry pizza. Omnomnom.
    Just checking. Reckoned it was but what with people putting Imperial Chinese bureaucrats and *shudder* pineapple *shudder* on pizza one doesn't know what to think anymore.

As it happens - I am having pizza as my kitchen is in a state of still being built. It has chicken tits on it. Sliced chicken tits. and olives.

Speaking of chicken tits - my mother used some of the Chicken Tikka I made yesterday on her pizza - it was rather good allegedly, although she's a coeliac so she's got these pre-baked gluten free monstrosities.

My personal preference is fresh buffalo mozzerella (preferably from the English Market - it's made in Middleton or something), chorizo, sun-dried tomatoes and garnished with some fresh basil.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

Zillah wrote: »
    You fool! Announcing that you like Hawaiian on this forum is like a Catholic at a Protestant wedding proposing a toast to the Pope.

I like pineapple on pizza :pac:

Oh and Hell on wexford street closed :(

http://www.belcibo.ie/ is good, but they don't do Hawaiian

Gbear wrote: »
    sun-dried tomatoes

As a Ross O'Carroll-Kelly reader, I roffled :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭dmw07

Long time stalker/reader, rare poster.

I'd love to go for pizza if I'm in the country at the time. Would be pretty cool to meet ye guys in the flesh.

Oh Calibos,
    Calibos wrote: »
    I think we can all agree however that the people who order margherita's should just save themselves some money and order a toasted cheese sandwich with ketchup. Honestly, what is the fcuking point...

A real margherita has basil on it, to resemble the Italian flag. It was created to honour some Queen at the time. So put a bit of parsley on that toasty :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Extra cheese, extra pepperoni and smoky bacon is all you need on a pizza. Anyone goes near it with fruit or vegetables will die painfully...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

wayman-stan-old-women-chatting-together-outside-apartment-building.jpg

Toast in Rathmines do a gorgeous goats cheese and parma ham pizza. Gods I miss going there for lunch, might have to pop in on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Toast is great. Shame about Hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

The Big Blue Bus behind the Bernard Shaw is also supposed to be excellent.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

This is not a word of a lie - but the best pizza I ever had was in Medjugorje. :pac:

That wasn't today or yesterday, mind.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Dades wrote: »
    This is not a word of a lie - but the best pizza I ever had was in Medjugorje. :pac:

That wasn't today or yesterday, mind.

Was it Monday

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

bluewolf wrote: »
    Was it Monday
    Of course not. I was in Knock on Monday watching the sun.

• Advertisement

Dades wrote: »
    Of course not. I was in Knock on Monday watching the sun.

Sun??? In Ireland??? In Mayo???? :eek:

It's a miracle!!!

Advertisement