Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&A pizza outing

Options
  • 07-11-2012 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone up for one? I do love a nice Hawaiian, yum.

Pizza@ 4 votes

Milano
    0%
    Paulies
    50%
    GalvaseanBurgo 2 votes
    Toscana
    50%
    robindchImprobable 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

I rarely say no to pizza. Where does the good stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

I approve this message.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭pauldla

lazygal wrote: »
    Anyone up for one? I do love a nice Hawaiian, yum.

This isn't going to restart the Great A&A Pineapple Schism and Massacree, is it? Too much blood has been shed already.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

pauldla wrote: »

This isn't going to restart the Great A&A Pineapple Schism and Massacree, is it? Too much blood has been shed already.
    I remain loyal to the Hawaiian pizza, despite all evidence to the contrary. In fact, my children will only be allowed to eat pizza of the Hawaiian variety and I'll expect their school to accommodate this. No teaching them about alternative pizzas, ie false pizzas.

I remain loyal to the Hawaiian pizza, despite all evidence to the contrary. In fact, my children will only be allowed to eat pizza of the Hawaiian variety and I'll expect their school to accommodate this. No teaching them about alternative pizzas, ie false pizzas.

Then fie on you, say I! Pineapple on pizza is an ABOMINATION in the eyes of the LORD. I refuse to attend this blasphemous gathering!

*also, I'm not exactly in the area, though I'd love to go otherwise*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Pineapple on a pizza? I'd rather turn Mormon.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,329 ✭✭✭✭Penn

If we allow people to have pineapple on their pizzas, it won't be long until I go to a restaurant and be forced to watch people putting lemons on a steak.

What you people do in the privacy of your own kitchens is one thing. But keep it out of restaurants where my kids might see it and say they want to try it!

...if I had kids.

...or were allowed into restaurants.

...or respected the privacy of your kitchen.

The idea of lemon on steak...I must admit, I'd never heard of it before. Well, maybe a little bit of chat in the locker room, but, you know, that's all. But the idea that people might do it in public... I'm taken aback. But, to tell the truth, I'm not shocked. If anything, I may be a little...curious. Well - can I say this? - maybe I think that's not...How can I put this..? Would I be less of a man if I tried, just once....

No! No, we must draw a line somewhere. Pineapple on pizza is an abomination! Burn them all!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Sarky wrote: »
    Pineapple on a pizza? I'd rather turn Mormon.

I'd rather turn straight.

pauldla wrote: »
    The idea of lemon on steak...I must admit, I'd never heard of it before. Well, maybe a little bit of chat in the locker room, but, you know, that's all. But the idea that people might do it in public... I'm taken aback. But, to tell the truth, I'm not shocked. If anything, I may be a little...curious. Well - can I say this? - maybe I think that's not...How can I put this..? Would I be less of a man if I tried, just once....

No! No, we must draw a line somewhere. Pineapple on pizza is an abomination! Burn them all!

I put freshly ground black pepper on a strawberry and I liked it.
    I hope my OH don't mind it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Bannasidhe wrote: »

I have some tracts that can help you with that.

I have some tracts that can help you with that.

S'okay - apparently some of our Christian fellow boardsie's are currently praying for me to be cured so thats me sorted. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I predict this will appear on the other forum under a title something like "MIRACLE CURE FOR THE GHEY FOUND AT LAST!!!!!"

Philologos will contend that since Jesus never mentioned pizza, it's not a real cure.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

You fool! Announcing that you like Hawaiian on this forum is like a Catholic at a Protestant wedding proposing a toast to the Pope.

Sarky wrote: »
    I predict this will appear on the other forum under a title something like "MIRACLE CURE FOR THE GHEY FOUND AT LAST!!!!!"

Philologos will contend that since Jesus never mentioned pizza, it's not a real cure.

Jamietime will say based on his observations it's obvious and JC will say something or other that makes no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

Sir, would you like to order dessert now?

Why Yes Thank You. I'll have the chocolate cake with cream, Oh and can you top it with Pepperoni please.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

I have a pizza in my freezer. I believe its only 6000 years old. Any takers? *

* tumble weed rolls by.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Paulies
    Penn wrote: »
    If we allow people to have pineapple on their pizzas, it won't be long until I go to a restaurant and be forced to watch people putting lemons on a steak.

Do not knock the forbidden fruit 'til you've tried it ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Are we having pizza or what

• Registered Users Posts: 33,329 ✭✭✭✭Penn

bluewolf wrote: »
    Are we having pizza or what

Yes.

But at two separate tables.

• Advertisement

Zillah wrote: »
    You fool! Announcing that you like Hawaiian on this forum is like a Catholic at a Protestant wedding proposing a toast to the Pope.

Well at least it is a normal heterosexual wedding and not a *shudder* civil partnership between a cat and a dog and the cat's pajamas because THAT is where allowing pineapple and assorted fruits to be placed on pizza will lead to - you mark my words!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

I'd like a pizza with all the toppings, but reserve the right to pick off the ones I don't like.

Penn wrote: »
    Yes.

But at two separate tables.

Surrounded by barbed wire because God is our side.

Jimoslimos wrote: »
    I'd like a pizza with all the toppings, but reserve the right to pick off the ones I don't like.

Allah says touching ham is an abomination and he will jihad your ass.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

when where

when where

Jerusalem.

Jerusalem.

No more talking out of you! :mad:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Toscana
    Paulie's. I'm sure they'll be ok with somebody producing an ecumenical pineapple.

Alternatively, Cafe di Napoli on Westland Row - which does pineapple anyway!

No more talking out of you! :mad:

Is this what passes for debate here????? :eek:

CENSORSHIP!!!! :mad:

Mods - I'm being oppressed!! :(

Oh, the intolerance is never far from the surface with types like you. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I no longer feel safe on this thread.

Advertisement