Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&A pizza outing

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    Sun??? In Ireland??? In Mayo???? :eek:

It's a miracle!!!

...it might just have been an industrial fire in the distance.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Nodin wrote: »
    ...it might just have been an industrial fire in the distance.

or maybe the bogs have caught fire...or the pipeline...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Improbable

Toscana
    I am so in for pizza. Paulies or Toscana.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

With regard to fruit on pizza, what about tomatoes? Surely an essential for pizza?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Improbable

Toscana
    lazygal wrote: »
    With regard to fruit on pizza, what about tomatoes? Surely an essential for pizza?

It's just not the same thing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,208 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Dades wrote: »
    This is not a word of a lie - but the best pizza I ever had was in Medjugorje. :pac:.

A few years back, myself and my heathen wife went to Dubrovnik, the airport near there also serves Medi... Meju... that place.

So a few couples going on hols, but most of the passengers were pensioners going for an oul' pray.

The airport is in a valley so you can get some nasty crosswind gusts when the wind's coming from the wrong direction. Just on final approach we got a couple of bad gusts, banking one way then the other, on the third one the pilots had had enough and hit the throttles for a go-around. No big deal.

Never saw so many rosary beads whipped out so fast! We came around for a (smooth) landing a few minutes later, surrounded on all sides by clenched hands and muttered prayers.

Dubrovnik's lovely btw, but expensive, most holidaymakers are 60+ on all inclusive deals and eat in their hotel, it lacks decent restaurants, but coastline is stunningly beautiful.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

A lot of people thanking God after, and not too many the pilot, I'd imagine!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,208 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

You know, I actually wonder if some of them wouldn't have minded ending it all provided the rosary beads were in their hand :eek:

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Toscana
    Improbable wrote: »
    I am so in for pizza. Paulies or Toscana.
    Now with added poll goodness!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

While I can't attend I'd like to register my dislike for the first past the post voting system.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,247 ✭✭✭✭endacl

ShooterSF wrote: »
    While I can't attend I'd like to register my dislike for the first pasta post voting system.
    FYP. Pizza not mandatory.

Advertisement