Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&A pizza outing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Penn wrote: »
    If we allow people to have pineapple on their pizzas, it won't be long until I go to a restaurant and be forced to watch people putting lemons on a steak.

What you people do in the privacy of your own kitchens is one thing. But keep it out of restaurants where my kids might see it and say they want to try it!

...if I had kids.

...or were allowed into restaurants.

...or respected the privacy of your kitchen.

They'll be putting ketchup on steak next. :eek:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

pauldla wrote: »
    I no longer feel safe on this thread.

Me neither. It's PC anarchy gone mad here with people not only defending fruity pizza toppings but flaunting there perverse tastes - next they will be having Pineapple Parades out on the streets where childrens and virgin nuns who have only ever nibbled on a Margherita can see them and they will be wearing trousers with no arses in them and claiming this lifestyle is not only normal but natural and when we try and tell them (with luv in our harts) that fruity pizza is the first step to eternal dammnation they become abuseive and try and censor us with curses and voodooo dollies and the mods join in but we trun the other arse cheek as we know Mozerella Cheeseus lovers us and threw him we are saved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

You're all tone-trolling bigot potential rapists! Check your privilege! Warn/infract/ban all with dissenting opinions! YOUR KIND OF REASON HAS NO PLACE WITHIN THIS FORUM!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

robindch wrote: »
    Paulie's. I'm sure they'll be ok with somebody producing an ecumenical pineapple.

Alternatively, Cafe di Napoli on Westland Row - which does pineapple anyway!

Not everyone is in Dublin!

We should have pizza and have a multi-skype session going while one of us recites John May's book in the background. I would be willing to put together a few quid and have the man read it for us. I'm sure he needs the cash.

[-0-] wrote: »
    Not everyone is in Dublin!

We should have pizza and have a multi-skype session going while one of us recites John May's book in the background. I would be willing to put together a few quid and have the man read it for us. I'm sure he needs the cash.

If we all chipped in do you think May would do an interpretative dance?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

robindch wrote: »
    Alternatively, Cafe di Napoli on Westland Row - which does pineapple anyway!
    No way. I went in there once and some guy started talking about religion and the Internet. :pac:

We should do it like the Eye Of Argon challenge run at sci-fi conventions. Winner is whoever manages to read aloud more then anyone else without choking, collapsing with laughter or pronouncing a badly-spelled word as if it was spelled correctly. Winner takes all.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I don't want to be taken thank you

Dades wrote: »
    No way. I went in there once and some guy started talking about religion and the Internet. :pac:

That guy was you wasn't it Dades. You can tell us. We are all friends here (apart from the pineapple perverts whom we still love obviously)

bluewolf wrote: »
    I don't want to be taken thank you

It would be a legitimate taking.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    That guy was you wasn't it Dades. You can tell us. We are all friends here (apart from the pineapple perverts whom we still love obviously)
    He knows who he is!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

In all seriousness, I actually was served lemon sauce with a steak in a place in Galway last year. Fecking disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Paulies
    It would be a legitimate taking.

Are you saying you want to be Taken 2?

Galvasean wrote: »
    Are you saying you want to be Taken 2?

Tekken 2? :eek:

I'm still stuck on Tomb Raider 1. :(

Hardly surprising, Lara handled like a drunk bull on a ride-on lawnmower with square wheels.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,329 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Sarky wrote: »
    Hardly surprising, Lara handled like a drunk bull on a ride-on lawnmower with square wheels.

I remember Tomb Raider 1. My butler asked me if I wanted pineapple on my pizza so I locked him in the fridge.

Only if it it was a legitimate handling - that was her body's way of fighting back. In an illegitimate handling she moved like a ninja with gossamer wings and she liked it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

Only if it it was a legitimate handling - that was her body's way of fighting back. In an illegitimate handling she moved like a ninja with gossamer wings and she liked it.

Sounds more like Womb raider...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭Obliq

pauldla wrote: »
    The idea of lemon on steak...I must admit, I'd never heard of it before. Well, maybe a little bit of chat in the locker room, but, you know, that's all. But the idea that people might do it in public... I'm taken aback. But, to tell the truth, I'm not shocked. If anything, I may be a little...curious. Well - can I say this? - maybe I think that's not...How can I put this..? Would I be less of a man if I tried, just once....

No! No, we must draw a line somewhere. Pineapple on pizza is an abomination! Burn them all!

Methinks thou doest protest too much Pauldla - could be the tastiest bite you ever had - or maybe you already have? Come on, we're all friends here, don't be shy ;)

458389928_Pineapple_Pizza_answer_1_xlarge.png

Oh and peoples - this battle is already won, bwahahahaahaa :D Take a little looksee here:

http://www.sodahead.com/fun/pineapple-pizza-yummy-or-yuck/question-1764419/?link=ibaf&q=&imgurl=http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001764419/458389928_Pineapple_Pizza_answer_1_xlarge.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

Obliq wrote: »

So people who eat pineapples on pizza also eat pizza with a fork? We should hunt them down and destroy them all.

• Advertisement

Admittedly, that jibed with me a bit too, but it was the tastiest looking close-up I could find. Mmmm, can't be tempted, no?! There are surely some of you with a foot in both camps, as it were....? Not even curious (like Pauldla admitted)????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭pauldla

Admittedly, that jibed with me a bit too, but it was the tastiest looking close-up I could find. Mmmm, can't be tempted, no?! There are surely some of you with a foot in both camps, as it were....? Not even curious (like Pauldla admitted)????

Never! Never any doubts about that warm, sweet pineapple just bursting inside my mouth, my fingers sticky as I try to cram more and more into...

No! Enough!

*collapses into a ball, rolls back and forward muttering 'Jesus loves
    beautiful pizza, Jesus loves beautiful pizza...'*

Oh I can eat as much pineapple as I want - it's the base poor ol diabetic me has to avoid :(.

Perhaps I could interest you in a meatzza? The doughy base is replaced with something even better!

Paulies

I find you can get her to do most anything as long as you press the right buttons.

Perhaps I could interest you in a meatzza? The doughy base is replaced with something even better!

Ohhhh looks interesting but I'm not sure about Step 3
    Step 3

Pop the chicken tits into the oven at 200 C degrees for about 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. When they’re ready, the cheese should be melted and golden.

Chickens have tits? :eek:

Oh I can eat as much pineapple as I want - it's the base poor ol diabetic me has to avoid :(.

Ah ha! So you admit you'd eat pineapple on pizza then, just that you can't. Well, that's an entirely different story then.

I can see we have another who may come over to the one truth. Welcome, strange banana-on-toast lover, we do not discriminate against any fruit (although we may not partake of them all - yea tho the apple is chewy, the banana yucky, the blueberry stainingeth the fingers - the pineapple is esteemeth over all lesser fruit).

Well duh, that's why dude chickens have sex with them :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

On a related note, Hell do great pizza.

• Advertisement

Paulies
    What's all this talk of chicken breast? Pack of rapists the lot of ye!

Advertisement