Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&A pizza outing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,371 ✭✭✭Obliq

00d9b1e39f02d57be65ad2a9a6eaa3b8_L.jpg

Fear not the pineapple meatzza. It will clasp you to it's warm bosom (there's no call for chicken tits IMO) and you will be saved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

29791405.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Never mind pineapple on pizza, what about pineapple on a burger. WTF is that all about?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Paulies
    Never mind pineapple on pizza, what about pineapple on a burger. WTF is that all about?

Yeah, that's messed up.
    Pinapple in curry though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,402 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Galvasean wrote: »
    Yeah, that's messed up.
    Pinapple in curry though :)

oh_thats_nasty.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Paulies
    So, since we're not allowed have an A&A Chritmas Beers meetup (because atheists aren't allowed do anything fun during the 'holidays'), maybe head out for dinner, get some pizza? As said before, Hell do great pizza and the name suits us :D

Dublin is a long way for pizza, even to meet you lot - but ye never know!

Sorry, that should have said HAWAIIAN PIZZA.

Galvasean wrote: »
    So, since we're not allowed have an A&A Chritmas Beers meetup (because atheists aren't allowed do anything fun during the 'holidays'), maybe head out for dinner, get some pizza? As said before, Hell do great pizza and the name suits us :D

I'd go. Missed out on the forum beers and I like pizza. It would almost be stupid of me not to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Obliq wrote: »

How bout Moneygall?
    ...just saying....

*Flees.*

Jernal wrote: »
    How bout Moneygall?
    ...just saying....

*Flees.*

I'll go for Moneygall - right near by me! Hey - why are you running away?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Ah, will ye lot ever let go of the feckin' pineapple malarkey?!? Look, pizza is kinda like sex for blokes. Even when its bad, its OK. At least your gettin' some pizza! :D

I'll go, but only if there's ice cream. To commemorate the great 'Atheism is an Ice Cream' debate.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I'll go for Moneygall - right near by me! Hey - why are you running away?!

Nnno reason... no, reason. I feel perfectly safe here thank you.

Point of order.....

Hawaii would be a long way to go for Hawaiian pizza.*

*Although, this choice of venue would mean that everybody would be having Hawaiian pizza. Even those who ordered pepperoni.

endacl wrote: »
    I'll go, but only if there's ice cream. To commemorate the great 'Atheism is an Ice Cream' debate.

Damn, bet that was a goodie. Too bad. Well, I'll just have to have a Lyons tea versus Barry's tea debate to make up for missing it. Possibly with myself.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Ah ha! So you admit you'd eat pineapple on pizza then, just that you can't. Well, that's an entirely different story then.

I can see we have another who may come over to the one truth. Welcome, strange banana-on-toast lover, we do not discriminate against any fruit (although we may not partake of them all - yea tho the apple is chewy, the banana yucky, the blueberry stainingeth the fingers - the pineapple is esteemeth over all lesser fruit).

You are twisting my words and taking them out of context. I eat Pineapple. I (sometimes) eat a flat bread known as 'pizza'. I do not eat pineapple on pizza and never will because it is an abomination. In the same way as I drink coffee and I drink whiskey but I do not mix my coffee and whiskey as this too is an abomination.

Black pepper on strawberry is, however, really rather good :cool:

Damn, bet that was a goodie. Too bad. Well, I'll just have to have a Lyons tea versus Barry's tea debate to make up for missing it. Possibly with myself.
    Hey, its still open. I don't recall it being properly resolved. Something to do with raspberry ripple.

Knock yourself out!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056651820

What's to debate - Barry's all the way like. :confused:

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    I drink coffee and I drink whiskey but I do not mix my coffee and whiskey as this too is an abomination.
    Endacl does not understand Bannasidhe. Understands the words, but not the phrase.

Explain!

:D

Endacl does not understand Bannasidhe. Understands the words, but not the phrase.

Explain!

:D

I love coffee. (well, good strong,coffee)
    I love whiskey (well, good, aged whiskey)

I like to enjoy each in their purist forms and not sully them by co-mingling their loveliness to make some bastardised concoction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I always considered "Irish coffee" as a more polite way of getting rid of that sh*tty bottle of Paddy the neighbour always brings round for chrimbo than simply flinging it in their face and setting them on fire.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭General Relativity

What's to debate - Barry's all the way like. :confused:

1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

I like to enjoy each in their purist forms and not sully them by co-mingling their loveliness to make some bastardised concoction.
    Kind of like New-Agey stuff? Elements make a weird kind of sense on first view, but just get silly when amalgamated into a........... 'personal philosophy'?

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭Calibos

I think we can all agree however that the people who order margherita's should just save themselves some money and order a toasted cheese sandwich with ketchup. Honestly, what is the fcuking point...

This could kick off a whole thing worse than the Great Pineapple Debate of 2012, but one of the nicest pizzas I ever had was years ago in Spain.

Tomato Sauce
    Cheese
    Pepperoni
    Spinach
    .... Fried Egg.

Literally, a fried egg in the middle of the pizza. It was f*cking delicious.

Kind of like New-Agey stuff? Elements make a weird kind of sense on first view, but just get silly when amalgamated into a........... 'personal philosophy'?

:D:D

More a cultivated palate then a philosophy. :cool:

Coffee - yum.
    Whiskey - yum.
    Whiskey in coffee - yuk.

Penn wrote: »
    This could kick off a whole thing worse than the Great Pineapple Debate of 2012, but one of the nicest pizzas I ever had was years ago in Spain.

Tomato Sauce
    Cheese
    Pepperoni
    Spinach
    .... Fried Egg.

Literally, a fried egg in the middle of the pizza. It was f*cking delicious.

*gets popcorn - salted popcorn, none of the sweet cack*

Hey, its still open. I don't recall it being properly resolved. Something to do with raspberry ripple.

Knock yourself out!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056651820

Haaa! 8 pages about icecream. Now pizza, ba*tardised fruit, chicken tit molesting, coffee/whiskey abominations, and pizza with FRIED EGG?? Not to mention the popcorn. I see no such threads on the Christian forum. Are we just gluttons in atheist clothing? Or are atheists by nature, gluttons? Discuss.....

btw, even though I keep chickens, I believe egg white is the work of a mad scientist experimenting in torture fantasies for dangerously perverse SM fanatics. Egg white should only be eaten when you can't see/smell it anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Fried egg on a pizza, especially if accompanied by black pudding, is better than sex. srsly.

Sarky wrote: »
    Fried egg on a pizza, especially if accompanied by black pudding, is better than sex. srsly.

:eek: You're doing it wrong. srsly.

• Advertisement

Sarky wrote: »

Which black pudding?

Advertisement