Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

How do you start the mini-game? I tried tapping on Maggie but it just gave me the list of jobs for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭garbeth

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    How do you start the mini-game? I tried tapping on Maggie but it just gave me the list of jobs for her.

Tapp the play dough factory. One try every 16 hours. Have your sound turned up. You'll hear Maggie sucking when you are close to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭corkie

Got maggie on 2/3 attempts - Blue (Missed), White and Blue house

Hopefully get Bonuts tomorrow!

post-52958-simpsons-tom-brady-everyone-su-Tt9w.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭Sarn

Urrgh that find Maggie game is annoying. I found her but my taps wouldn't register.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭blarney_boy

I saw this posted on another site - but apparently the game is looking for you to select the 'base' of the building that maggie is lying on - so clicking maggie, roof tiles, chimneys etc. is a waste of time, just hit the base of the building and eh voila!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Did I read somewhere that there was going to be a new railway station added in?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭blarney_boy

Must have been that. Cheers. Was then I missed something in the winter tasks and failed to get it.

So winter is over.. everyone get the baby? i did it on the last day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Got him on the last night, had to cough up a few donuts though, 15 I think, as I was very close :)

Nice to see it green again

• Advertisement

Deep Space Homer event is here!

In game updated!

"Rocket Launch Pad" is now available!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

WE GET SPACEMAN HOMER! :D

And Barney can be got for 120 donuts too :D

CW7BMZMW8AAxQt-.jpg

marcbrophy wrote: »
    And Barney can be got for 120 donuts too :D

CW7BMZMW8AAxQt-.jpg

It's 250 for me and I get Barney's Bowlorama too (standard price for Barney anyway).

I'm not gonna lie, I'm tempted to make this my first purchase of the year...

It's 250 for me and I get Barney's Bowlorama too (standard price for Barney anyway).

I'm not gonna lie, I'm tempted to make this my first purchase of the year...

Might be worth it actually, I keep forgetting Barney is a premium character :)

Might be worth it actually, I keep forgetting Barney is a premium character :)

Mathematically it's a good deal in fairness. Ordinarily it's 250 for him and alley, but now you get him, the alley and an alternate skin (plus probably a questline and the fact it's a bitchin' piece of nostalgia)....

I'd need to buy 180 donuts to afford it though. I'll probably hold off just to see if more stuff pops up that might be more interesting...

Mathematically it's a good deal in fairness. Ordinarily it's 250 for him and alley, but now you get him, the alley and an alternate skin (plus probably a questline and the fact it's a bitchin' piece of nostalgia)....

I'd need to buy 180 donuts to afford it though. I'll probably hold off just to see if more stuff pops up that might be more interesting...

Ah yeah, don't rush out to buy donuts if you don't have them!

Not to be twisting your arm, but you also get the space shuttle which gives 5 stars every 3 hours :)

Edit: I just read on the wiki that it's 250 donuts, but you get a rebate of 130 back!

Ah yeah, don't rush out to buy donuts if you don't have them!

Not to be twisting your arm, but you also get the space shuttle which gives 5 stars every 3 hours :)

Edit: I just read on the wiki that it's 250 donuts, but you get a rebate of 130 back!

Damn, now I am tempted... I've wanted Barney since Day 1 but even though I've bought donuts before, I've always spent them on other characters because I felt 250 for one character was too much...

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Pete123456

I spent 75 on the shuttle which generates stars seen as its part of the tasks. I would like to get barney but I couldn't justify the price to buy 250... Now if ol' Gil had a sale on the other hand....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Wow thanks for the heads up! Barney was one of the characters I wanted for ages but couldn't justify 250 donuts for it, especially when I'm a freemuim player. But I was on 247 donuts so I bought an Itchy & scratchy scratch card and got 6 donuts. So bought Barney and got 130 donuts back.

• Advertisement

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Wow thanks for the heads up! Barney was one of the characters I wanted for ages but couldn't justify 250 donuts for it, especially when I'm a freemuim player. But I was on 247 donuts so I bought an Itchy & scratchy scratch card and got 6 donuts. So bought Barney and got 130 donuts back.

Rookie move. When you were that close you should just have played hide and seek with Maggie, at most it'd take you 9 days to earn 3 donuts, and you could've been lucky and won 'em after 3. :P

I'm probably going to buy the 300 donut pack. I limited myself to spending money only twice last year, so I reckon it's about time I splurged again. :P

I'll wait until the end of the event though, who knows, I could get lucky and get 60 donuts from mystery boxes... LOL, like I've gotten anything other than bloody minnow ponds and news vans since about October... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭garbeth

New Easter egg in the game

Have Marge, Lisa and Bart Gather Space Food to earn 5 donuts.

Rookie move. When you were that close you should just have played hide and seek with Maggie, at most it'd take you 9 days to earn 3 donuts, and you could've been lucky and won 'em after 3. :P

I know. But I had put Maggie on a job and I didn't know how to get her off it. Plus I was impatient! If I held on an hour or two I would have seen the post about some game giving you 5 donuts! Typical!

I'll wait until the end of the event though, who knows, I could get lucky and get 60 donuts from mystery boxes... LOL, like I've gotten anything other than bloody minnow ponds and news vans since about October... :pac:
    Yes those and Lard Lad, I've about 4 of them in my Springfield - the only reason I have them out is cos they give you money. Just give me donuts instead!!

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

I got very lucky, decided to use call credit I built up, bought two scratch cards, first had 6 donuts, second gave 100 :D, got the pack of donuts for a tenner to get me enough for Barney and a shuttle :)

I did a big post about the scratch game and it didn't post. So here goes..

My little one plays TO the odd time and she likes to scratch my scratch cards and gets me to do hers. What I have noticed is they are the same. Maybe we can get some sort of system to warn folk when a decent donut payout is next and we can purchase a scratch card?

Just a thought

If your rocket fails to launch and crashes and burns.

It is possible to store it and try again until you successfully launch.

^^^^
    Worked like a charm! :D

Once the 12hrs are up your Rocket will come back with a “prize” from Space…the prize will either be:

-Debris (just like the trash in your Springfield that you clean up)
    -Kang/Kodos Topiary
    -Mini Nuclear Warhead
    -Hail Ants Sign

http://tstoaddicts.com/2016/01/25/deep-space-homer-prize-guide-rocket-ship/

• Advertisement

Advertisement