Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

1296297298299300302»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mj2017

Love this game so much. Add me up jackoy23

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭corkie

New Update Is Coming…Classless Reunion (Launches today March 13th)

Also vault day today, couldn't refuse 'Grimes'!

Screenshot_Tapped_Out_20190313-112429_reduced.png?dl=0

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Gave up on this about a year ago but seeing this thread again, might reinstall it actually

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭4goneConclusion

Anyone still playing should add me “4goneConclusion”.

I hope the new Yearbook Mystery Box is permanent. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,871 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Dum, de, Dum...

We need an update

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭pedatron

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Dum, de, Dum...

We need an update

That 30 doughnut box is keeping me interested. Long may it last!

pedatron wrote:
    That 30 doughnut box is keeping me interested. Long may it last!

I'm about half way through it. No more characters left in the box. I bought 5 items in a row earlier tonight and not one had jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭pedatron

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    I'm about half way through it. No more characters left in the box. I bought 5 items in a row earlier tonight and not one had jobs.

I’ve still plenty to pick up. Stopped playing for almost two years so there are still plenty of characters. Amazingly enough I never got Barney so I’m trying to work to get him!

Surely Easter will kick off early next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

No Easter event this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Woshy wrote: »
    No Easter event this year?

No loss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Only started this yesterday, what's the best way to earn money, it just seems like a painfully slow game where nothing really happens, need to buy land but I'm a good few coins off it

EA Games In TROUBLE?! Leaked 50% Frontline Staff Bonus CUT & Layoffs After Anthem Performance

^^^ Possibly the reason behind no content update this week?

'Marge at the Bat' was active till Wednesday (I think). Hence no Easter Update, but why none since?

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 st1903

I think the game is coming to an end. No regular updates and the fact that they're selling stuff off for 30 donuts seems like a closing down sale.

R.I.P. TSTO 2012-2019

dd9d8d37e0d661fe49e301c7ade10297_500.jpeg

bf0544a79cc5b0cb1c6aaec9fe0048be_500.jpg

I'm finished with the 30 doughnut box. Abd nothing left to do. :(

In app update... Mum's of Springfield... mini event starts tomorrow!

f19d20bef8d6eb080d59bdf707b1b0fe_500.jpg

The games is not 'TAPPED OUT' yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭xavier8228

I’m still playing away at this game but it bugs me that they finish an event and then nothing for 2 weeks. Like why can’t you just let a game go on till your nearly ready to start the next event? I was so close to getting everything in the last one (E4 event) 😡

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I stopped playing a few months ago, found work got in the way. I was prob playing 10 years!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭4goneConclusion

New update is good. Multiple Flanders!

I stopped playing a few months ago, found work got in the way. I was prob playing 10 years!

It only launched 7 years ago. Time flies when you are having fun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭CraigM84

havent played in years, and installed in last week just to see if my town was still there, cant believe they got rid of krusty land. But have played near daily since, plenty to catch up on, alot has changed

Advertisement