Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,229 ✭✭✭corkie

New User Power Ups is live!

the New User Power Ups is now live! The XP Collider is available for free and gives you 24 hour of boosted experience

First 24 hours of use is free and then: -

5 D = 24 Hours, 10D = 3 Days, 20D = 7 Days and 25D = 10 days!

177c5d26def62b03643b84c5b1506c10_500.png

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

That seems a bit pointless to me. The only reason I'd want to multiply my xp was to get donuts by levelling out. I'm not going to spend donuts to make less donuts back. I'd it meant for players on lower levels to catch up?

Anyone else abandoning upgrading the campfire? I'm concentrating on getting brains from zombies and buying wailing walls. They give a 2.25% increase. Much better to have that then more spooky tents and hedges!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Woshy wrote: »
    That seems a bit pointless to me. The only reason I'd want to multiply my xp was to get donuts by levelling out. I'm not going to spend donuts to make less donuts back. I'd it meant for players on lower levels to catch up?

Anyone else abandoning upgrading the campfire? I'm concentrating on getting brains from zombies and buying wailing walls. They give a 2.25% increase. Much better to have that then more spooky tents and hedges!

I'm gonna get it to level 15 and then do the brains thing. I should be at 15 before Act 3 starts.

I too don't understand the point of the XP Collider. Why would I pay donuts to rush through the levels? I like being a couple of levels below the cap, it means I'm always working towards more content as opposed to working towards nothing while waiting for more content to pop in.

Can anyone tell me, if you buy Sherri and Terri, are they two separate characters with individual jobs, or just one character? Because if they're separate, I think I'll make them my next buy for the campfire...

wnolan1992 wrote: »

Can anyone tell me, if you buy Sherri and Terri, are they two separate characters with individual jobs, or just one character? Because if they're separate, I think I'll make them my next buy for the campfire...

There are just one character, in that you can not send them on separate tasks!

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭brianomc

Thanks, I never realised they had a multiplier effect, I though it was just cash every few hours. Will definitely stock up before the end of the event.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

corkie wrote: »
    There are just one character, in that you can not send them on separate tasks!

Boo-urns!

brianomc wrote: »
    Thanks, I never realised they had a multiplier effect, I though it was just cash every few hours. Will definitely stock up before the end of the event.

I saw it on reddit and someone had tested it so it seems legit!

.... and buying wailing walls. They give a 2.25% increase. Much better to have that then more spooky tents and hedges!

Check your stats on the Wailing Walls, on android they only earn $300 + 30 XP every 12 hours!

It's the spooky wall that gives 0.05% bonus

corkie wrote: »
    Check your stats on the Wailing Walls, on android they only earn $300 + 30 XP every 12 hours!

It's the spooky wall that gives 0.05% bonus

Just tested it - it does work. I removed one and went from 70% to 67.75%. Yay!

I'm on iOS on iPad

Just tested it - it does work. I removed one and went from 70% to 67.75%. Yay!

I'm on iOS on iPad

Also just tested it on android and yes there is a 2.25% increase per wall!

I probably wait to see what can be crafted in Act 3, before I use up all my resources on them!

Just checking here and there is nothing coming that needs brains (except bio-hazard towers)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Anyone tempted with Frink's offer with donuts, dollars, xp boosters, and two mystery boxes

• Registered Users Posts: 22,240 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Anyone tempted with Frink's offer with donuts, dollars, xp boosters, and two mystery boxes

Nah.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭blarney_boy

I must say that I'm definitely going to grab this Frink 'special offer'

1 premium character
    1 premium building
    150 donuts
    some cash
    10 day multiplier fuel supply thingy

for the less than the price of tray of 120 donuts?

I confess that I've been freemium player for the past year but now it's time to join the other 'whales'.

Plus when I look on TSTO websites and see irate Americans whinging how unfair it is that they can't get this deal because they already have x building, well that's just the cherry on top. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,488 ✭✭✭✭guil

I bought it and got the duff brewery and I think I got cookie Kwan. Nearly sure I got 250k cash as well.

I'm level 32 now but I haven't got the quest to build the Wiggum house. It should be part of this little wiggy but I never got it. Any ideas?

Just realised it won't unlock until I complete a lot of other quests that I ignored ages ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

I can't see the frink offer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Frink's offer showed in my sons Simpsons, I think it was on mine a few days ago but I didn't really notice. I wanting now! Got it for himself, he got duff brewery, Aztec theatre and bought finks lab with his donuts. That'll keep him amused over the mid term!

It never appeared for me either

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭blarney_boy

Got the Frink deal today, Duffman and Aztec theatre plus 150 donuts plus cash plus XP fuel (not pushed about the last two items to be honest)

Looking around the TSTO sites it seems that reason that the deal was limited to people without certain premium items is because these items were in the prize pool, the three possible prizes were

Duffman and Aztec Theatre (190 + 80 donut purchase)
    Frink and Try N Save (150 + 70 donut purchase)
    Otto and Duff Stadium (120 + 90 donut purchase)

so very pleased to get Duffman and Aztec!

• Advertisement

Damn, I have Frink and Otto so I suppose I won't be offered the deal. :(

Would've loved to get Duffman or the Try'N'Save...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Got the Frink deal today, Duffman and Aztec theatre plus 150 donuts plus cash plus XP fuel (not pushed about the last two items to be honest)

Looking around the TSTO sites it seems that reason that the deal was limited to people without certain premium items is because these items were in the prize pool, the three possible prizes were

Duffman and Aztec Theatre (190 + 80 donut purchase)
    Frink and Try N Save (150 + 70 donut purchase)
    Otto and Duff Stadium (120 + 90 donut purchase)

so very pleased to get Duffman and Aztec!

Weird I've none of those and didn't get the offer, ah well it would have been nice to get one of em

Treehouse of Horror 2015: Shopkeeper’s Week 3 Day 1 Challenge Mistake

The challenge is instead to Squish 30 Skeletons!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Sarn

I was wondering why the squishes weren't registering.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

How do we complete the camera challenge ? Don't get this one at all.

How do we complete the camera challenge ? Don't get this one at all.

Do the tasks at the Kill-E-Mart 'Have fun with cameras.'

New update has broken my game. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭brianomc

There's a new Gil offer for 225 donuts, spawns halloween zombies, bunnies etc.
    Seriously, 225 donuts! Holy crap. Anybody bought it?

brianomc wrote: »
    There's a new Gil offer for 225 donuts, spawns halloween zombies, bunnies etc.
    Seriously, 225 donuts! Holy crap. Anybody bought it?

Not a chance. One of the poorer Gil items since I started playing at the start of the year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Mudlan

That Frink deal still hasnt popped up for me yet? Is there a way to activate it???

Finally built up a nice few Donuts (320) and looking to spend them. Only premium item I've bought to date are Uter and Kearney!

Advertisement