Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Probably asking too much, but it would be nice to not have to go looking for all these guys now to collect the tasks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

corkie wrote: »

Oh freaking hell YES! Been waiting for that one for years... no really, two years!
    Should make the quick 5 min play really only 5 mins and not 20!

now we need a Collect ALL money button!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,289 ✭✭✭corkie

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Probably asking too much, but it would be nice to not have to go looking for all these guys now to collect the tasks.
    god's toy wrote: »

now we need a Collect ALL money button!

Was out and away from the game but reports that the IRS building is now available! Should make collecting easier.

1ce52cbec29eda87089db970d773e8bd_500.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Has anyone else found that when you tap on the unemployment office to put all characters on jobs, it doesn't actually put them all on jobs as requested. I clicked on it this morning to put all on 12 hour jobs. It only put half the characters on jobs, the rest even though they had 12 hours jobs available to them, I had to manually put them on 12 hour jobs. Kinda defeated the purpose.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,289 ✭✭✭corkie

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Has anyone else found that when you tap on the unemployment office to put all characters on jobs, it doesn't actually put them all on jobs as requested. I clicked on it this morning to put all on 12 hour jobs. It only put half the characters on jobs, the rest even though they had 12 hours jobs available to them, I had to manually put them on 12 hour jobs. Kinda defeated the purpose.

Playing on Android? There is a bug in the game that prevents the job manager working properly on Android!

• Advertisement

corkie wrote: »
    Playing on Android? There is a bug in the game that prevents the job manager working properly on Android!
    Yep Android!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Not all characters have a 12 hour job.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Homer Dog, bit random, but I love it. :)

I'd also love that Burns statuey thing, but can't justify spending that many donuts on a decoration that doesn't even improve your multiplier.

endacl wrote: »
    Not all characters have a 12 hour job.
    Oh I know that and I thought that was the reason over the weekend. But when I did it this morning, all characters who weren't put on jobs, bar one, had 12 hours tasks they could have done and I had to manually put them on jobs.

Oh I know that and I thought that was the reason over the weekend. But when I did it this morning, all characters who weren't put on jobs, bar one, had 12 hours tasks they could have done and I had to manually put them on jobs.

Yep even the 4hr jobs only send some of them and not them all. Andriod here too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭CSSE09

I haven't gone through the entire list of characters but does it not make sense the unemployment office only sends certain characters on tasks as in the ones that don't have jobs. Off the top of my head I noticed the public servants, Dr hibert and the kids don't get sent out.

Edit: good theory here actually, https://www.reddit.com/r/tappedout/comments/3mb0o2/theory_on_why_some_characters_arent_following_the/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Great theory alright!

Absolutely terrible coding if true, but great theory :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

It's a nice theory, but any 1st year programmer could solve that problem pretty instantly. I really doubt that a company like EA would... Oh, actually, I'm just remembering the pretty basic bugs in FIFA games, never mind. :P

Ah Halloween update is up!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Won't load for me. Got the new loading screen but won't load past the tap to continue screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Typical......just after sending them all on 24 hour tasks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Job manager gone for me since update. Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,493 ✭✭✭✭guil

Didn't have it in the first place haha.

Job manager gone for me since update. Anyone else?

Yep here too. Think its related to the bug it had.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

No IRS for me either, I timed nuking my Springfield nicely, just starting it back together when the update came in.
    Now have all buildings crammed in one corner

• Advertisement

Yeah, could have really used the job manager today, it saves me some much lunch time. I was in a mad scramble to get everyone else on jobs before I went back to my own!

Yeah, could have really used the job manager today, it saves me some much lunch time. I was in a mad scramble to get everyone else on jobs before I went back to my own!

Didn't realise how much I relied on the job manager. Takes ages to put them all on jobs! hope they fix it soon lol

I'm only level 19 but really struggling with money. Any pointers?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭blarney_boy

Ah yes, the old money troubles from level 17 . . .

the only fix is to invest donuts in decorations that add multipliers, was lucky with the recent tennis court decoration for Springfield heights 'bug' (since fixed) that allowed me create multiple tennis courts to get my multiplier over 100%

that and maxing out Friends points (so you get triple payouts for visiting neighbours) really helps to rake in the cash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

Job manager gone for me too and I miss it. It hasn't gone permanently has it?

I've been having huge connectivity issues still, it seems to be brought on by an update and then when another update appears it fixes it. EA are just saying it's my iPad or wifi as I can access on my phone (which I can do on my wifi as well) but it's only tapped out I have issues with. Thankfully the Halloween update is working perfectly but I know when it ends I'll be stuck again.

Has anyone found loads of their friends are not playing the hallowe'en updat? I'm having trouble getting rid of my nightmares

I am finding it takes ages to visit friends at the moment. Even ones doing the event. Hunting and hunting for nightmares to squish. Doing my brain in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

Yes, the snakes are the worst. You can spend ages in a friend's town without finding anything.

Snakes are a disaster to find alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

The nightmares are a bloody nightmare to tap. Especially if they're anywhere near a building. Visiting neighbours is a waste of time. Nothing to tap.

• Advertisement

I don't care about any of the prizes apart from Hugo. Which nightmares should I spawn to maximise my chances of getting him does anyone know?

Advertisement