Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭blarney_boy

Hugo crafting target requires zombies and skeletons.

I've actually found this event to be quite easy with the crafting totals, previous event have required weeks of grind to obtain items but I have multiples of all the craftable items after only three days!

Stockpiling bones, rabbit ears, eggs and brains for future craftable items, hoping for more exciting items that trees and cabins in future acts

• Registered Users Posts: 10,493 ✭✭✭✭guil

How do you choose what nightmares to spawn?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

guil wrote: »
    How do you choose what nightmares to spawn?

When you click campfire. Choose the character to tell stories that has the picture of the nightmare you want.

It is taking way too long to go between the friends in my list. I just get rid of the shapeless things in each town that I can (which also takes ages) why do they have the screen zip about to place them? takes for ages!

Really getting annoyed with this event with all this stuff happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I'm calling it. It's a crap event.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

Hugo crafting target requires zombies and skeletons.

I've actually found this event to be quite easy with the crafting totals, previous event have required weeks of grind to obtain items but I have multiples of all the craftable items after only three days!

Stockpiling bones, rabbit ears, eggs and brains for future craftable items, hoping for more exciting items that trees and cabins in future acts

Is the Hugo crafting target to get him as a character you mean? I have him already.

I have huge amounts of the crafting materials and have crafted everything, most more than once too. I'm worried though that the second act will have new crafting materials and they'll go to waste. Anyone know for sure?

No I don't think they're going to get rid of the existing crafting resources, they may add new ones, however . . .

Got my Shop of Evil this morning on login, looks like I'm back to grinding daily tasks for the promise of some free donuts . . . sigh!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Confirm donut spend magically unchecked again...

:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I spent 30 on The Raven today.

I'll spend donuts during this event "never more" now. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭Sarn

Anyone else finding it slow to collect s'mores? Not sure I'll make it to the final prize.

• Advertisement

Nope - unlocked the final prize this morning, to be honest it's nothing special, just a big decoration that spawn nightmares every 24 hours, if you don't unlock it you're not missing anything . . .

just waiting for act two to start now, I have a couple thousand crafting resources to spend on new items, hoping we're going to get something cool to craft for acts two and three

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

This link shows what goodies are coming up in Acts 2 and 3 :)

***** Avoid if you don't want spoilers *****

https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_Treehouse_of_Horror_2015_content_update

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I'm struggling to get the last Act 1 prize. I'm about 3700 short now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Bored with the Halloween challenge. Not interested in the portal, have all other things crafted and upgrading the campfire just give hedges, sheds and tents. Everyone on 24 hour jobs until Act 2 starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Anyone manage to get the IRS?

I did a restart, stored everything and slowly build it up again but no sign of the IRS

I cannot seem to amass S'mores at all. Granted I've missed a few login times this week, but I didn't think I'd missed so many that'd I'd be 2200 off the final Act 1 prize with less than 24 hours to go.

I'm 2800 off but I'm only level 24 and the first few days I didn't really know what was going on.

I can't upgrade my campfire to level 4. Thought it was maybe the nightmares from friends town I needed as I had been checking mine but nothing is budging the 70/200 I have had for ages.

Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

In the challenge where you tap nightmares, is there a glitch or something? I'm tapping zombies etc in my town, friends towns and the purple things, and it rarely moves!!

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭brianomc

I can't upgrade my campfire to level 4. Thought it was maybe the nightmares from friends town I needed as I had been checking mine but nothing is budging the 70/200 I have had for ages.

Anyone else?

Do you have the right nightmare spawning? It tells you which you need and then get the relevant kid to tell a story at the campfire so the particular nightmare type starts to spawn.
    Martin if you need zombies, Lisa if you need snakes, etc

If you have the right type spawning then I'm out of ideas. Sorry.

• Advertisement

brianomc wrote: »
    Do you have the right nightmare spawning? It tells you which you need and then get the relevant kid to tell a story at the campfire so the particular nightmare type starts to spawn.
    Martin if you need zombies, Lisa if you need snakes, etc

If you have the right type spawning then I'm out of ideas. Sorry.

This is a nightmare! I didn't notice the wee rabbit beside it. Had to rush some snakes to get started. Going to have to do some serious grinding tonight.

Thanks for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭Gru

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I cannot seem to amass S'mores at all. Granted I've missed a few login times this week, but I didn't think I'd missed so many that'd I'd be 2200 off the final Act 1 prize with less than 24 hours to go.

Im in the same boat, I got to prize 4 without any issues but since then I've had 5 days to collect smores for the last prize and visiting all friends. Yet im still over 2000 short! Something doesn't seem right.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Gru wrote: »
    Im in the same boat, I got to prize 4 without any issues but since then I've had 5 days to collect smores for the last prize and visiting all friends. Yet im still over 2000 short! Something doesn't seem right.

Yep same-ish story here the last prize looked locked away as my smores level wasn't going up., or was going up much slower to the point I could never make it.

Looks as if the only change is s'mores. Now you get gummy's

Yay, Kodos! Been wanting her for ages. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭endacl

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Yay, Kodos! Been wanting her for ages. :)

Its just a skin, afaik. Not the character.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

endacl wrote: »

Nope it's the character, unlocked her this morning!

endacl wrote: »
    ShazGV wrote: »
    Nope it's the character, unlocked her this morning!

Yup. I had enough crafting resources left over to get all of the new items in one go this morning.

It's always annoyed me that I had Kang but not Kodos. All I need now is skins for them that make them into the naked presidents, and I'll be happy. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

That Job Centre came back for me last night.
    Dont notice any change to it though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

The_B_Man wrote: »
    That Job Centre came back for me last night.
    Dont notice any change to it though.

Yeah, it still doesn't work properly :pac:

Advertisement