Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

pajor wrote: »
    Hello my name is Buzz Killington.

I'm 99% sure that it's copies of Windows being sold for using with Bootcamp on Mac.
    99% eh ?

I'd be betting Microsoft Office for Mac has a bigger user base , and given the price I'd even go out on a limb and say it's more profitable than bootcamping windows or hackintoshes
    http://www.microsoft.com/ireland/mac

• Registered Users Posts: 9,147 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

That Farnsworth is strangely similar to this Farnsworth:

Creepy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

ken wrote: »
    I'm assuming that if santy's around then there are children nearby and so she swore in front of children.

Well "damn" is not a swear, but even if it was, it's not funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

smash wrote: »
    Well "damn" is not a swear, but even if it was, it's not funny.

Think it's more of a swear word in the states. Even then, you're right, still not funny..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

99% eh ?

I'd be betting Microsoft Office for Mac has a bigger user base , and given the price I'd even go out on a limb and say it's more profitable than bootcamping windows or hackintoshes
    http://www.microsoft.com/ireland/mac

I'm not back tracking. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

I'm sure it's illegal, but, here goes....

Jesus, is that really a video suggesting that you should extend the life of your bald tyres by carving new tread out of already badly thinned rubber?

Yes, it's probably illegal (and deservedly so) but whether it is or not, it is certainly a most monumentally stupid thing to do!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Jesus, is that really a video suggesting that you should extend the life of your bald tyres by carving new tread out of already badly thinned rubber?

Yes, it's probably illegal (and deservedly so) but whether it is or not, it is certainly a most monumentally stupid thing to do!

:eek: It's like what that chap in the 'wet-fork-in-the-socket' post.... Natural selection... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Barnabus digglesquatch

Reminds me of this

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

fr336 wrote: »
    B2mieyMCMAAQl9S.jpg:large

Is that Putin behind him??! :P :pac: :pac:

What exactly makes him the prince of wales? Do they just decide it at his birth?

• Advertisement

What exactly makes him the prince of whales? Do they just decide it at his birth?

All of the Sea-Creatures vote him in..

But in real life, The Welsh People vote him in as their crowned Prince on the day of his birth.... :pac:

(I thought Charlie was the Prince of Wales)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

EDIT: See Above!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Allyall wrote: »
    All of the Sea-Creatures vote him in..

But in real life, The Welsh People vote him in as their crowned Prince on the day of his birth.... :pac:

(I thought Charlie was the Prince of Wales)

So is Harry.

fr336 wrote: »
    So is Harry.

I thought it was only the Future/next King/Queen of England, that was called the Prince of Wales?

I had it typed out earlier but apparently the heir to the British monarchy is traditionally granted the title of Prince of Wales. Hence why Prince Charles is the Prince of Wales, and Diana was the Princess of Wales. Harry, being their son, is also a prince of Wales.

Admittedly, I sourced this from Wikipedia. Awkward!! :pac:

I just did a search too.. Harry's title is "HRH Prince Henry of Wales."

HRH comes from the Greek initials for Whales Vagina.

He is "Prince Henry of Wales", but he is not "The Prince of Wales". That's Charlie. There's only one "Prince of Wales" at a time. When Lizzie pops her clogs and Jug Ears becomes King, then Willie will become "The Prince of Wales".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

He is "Prince Henry of Wales", but he is not "The Prince of Wales". That's Charlie. There's only one "Prince of Wales" at a time. When Lizzie pops her clogs and Jug Ears becomes King, then Willie will become "The Prince of Wales".
    This post has been deleted.

Seems you're right, according to Wikipedia at any rate:
    The title is not automatic and is not heritable; it merges into the Crown when a prince accedes to the throne, or lapses on his death leaving the sovereign free to re-grant it to the new heir-apparent (such as the late prince's son or brother.) Prince Charles was created Prince of Wales on 26 July 1958,[3] some six years after he became heir-apparent, and had to wait another eleven years for his investiture, on 1 July 1969.[4]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

ian_m wrote: »
    374665772c6e9ed6.gif

Is she grabbing stuff off the shelf during the fight to use as a weapon !

Anybody know what country this is ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Is she grabbing stuff off the shelf during the fight to use as a weapon !

Anybody know what country this is ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2YNg362ImrcGMRRG7ad9ay31cpnNA5J2MwCdeYkO5QywbQvQU

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Whats with the Christmas being on Friday 13th picture on the YLYL thread?

I don't get it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Whats with the Christmas being on Friday 13th picture on the YLYL thread?

I don't get it :(

Well clearly Christmas won't be Friday the 13th, but it's a joke at those things you see every now and then, like there's going to be 5 Sundays in a month and that only happens once every 6,000 years or some rubbish...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

If that was on Facebook I bet loads of eejits will share it.

Yes, they'll think that it's so good that they'll share it twice! :P
    EDIT: damn, you've removed the dup. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Yes, they'll think that it's so good that they'll share it twice! :P
    EDIT: damn, you've removed the dup. :pac:

LOL. Yeah it's giving me a lot of double posts lately.

LOL. Yeah it's giving me a lot of double posts lately.
    I usually find that the "quick reply" is plagued with self duplication.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Especially from mobile

Technically the KKK picture isn't entirely accurate. Anyone ever heard of Ron Stallworth? :D :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement