Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

dulpit wrote: »
    I get the Tea & Sugar reference, I assume the third is somebody coffee, but I cannot figure it out.. Any help? :o:o:o:o

Coffee Annan

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Kofi (coffee) Annan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Being pedantic, what's ba baracus got to do with tea? Is it (A-)tea(m)?

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Synode wrote: »
    Being pedantic, what's ba baracus got to do with tea? Is it (A-)tea(m)?

Mr. T

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

They're all white?

I kept looking under the table to see if I was missing something :-(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

mike_ie wrote: »

:pac: Totally forgot that was his name.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Coffee Annan

Sound, feeling silly now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Sound, feeling silly now...

Don't, I thought it was uncle ben.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

ken wrote: »
    Don't, I thought it was uncle ben.

You can store your rice in there if you want, I won't judge you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

>POST<

Emmm...."Sheikh O'Farrah"?? Is that supposed to be part of the joke or is the poster just confused?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Wilberto wrote: »
    >POST<

Emmm...."Sheikh O'Farrah"?? Is that supposed to be part of the joke or is the poster just confused?

"Shake of fara" is the advertiser's attempt at spelling "Che Guevara"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,605 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Shake of fara = Che Guevara :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

Che Guevara

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I know all that. I get the picture. Look above the picture at how the poster spells "Che Guevara".

I.e. The post title.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Lingua Franca

It's a joke.

It's a joke.

Thank you. That's all I was asking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭DuMorph

I thought it was something to do with Mo Farrah-

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

V2JSZVF.gif

Eh?

Guy walking pretends to step over something. Guy in car backs off and drives around the imaginary something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

It's not imaginary - there's the shadow of a line on the ground.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Guy walking pretends to step over something. Guy in car backs off and drives around the imaginary something.

:o I thought the car was trolling the pedestrian!

Mousewar wrote: »
    It's not imaginary - there's the shadow of a line on the ground.

Look again - that's the shadow of an overhead powerline. You can also see the shadow of the pole to which it connects (and the shadow of a bunch of bunting that's also tied to the pole)

Look again - that's the shadow of an overhead powerline. You can also see the shadow of the pole to which it connects (and the shadow of a bunch of bunting that's also tied to the pole)

Exactly, so it's not imaginary. He's stepping over the shadow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Seriously Bootup - what's with all the [/URL]s in YLYL????

Mousewar wrote: »
    Exactly, so it's not imaginary. He's stepping over the shadow.

Oh. Right.

He's stepping over the absence of light that doesn't actually have corporeal form. That clearer now? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Seriously Bootup - what's with all the [/URL]s in YLYL????

As sad a reflection on me as it is, I got that pissed off with them I had to put Bootup on my ignore list - first person ever !

Oh. Right.

He's stepping over the absence of light that doesn't actually have corporeal form. That clearer now? :confused:
    :rolleyes:
    I was simply pointing out that he wasn't just randomly pretending to step over something. There was a shadow on the ground which he was 'stepping over'. Personally I thought he might have been drunk and got confused and actually thought the shadow was something real which if true adds a dimension to the humour - 'stupid drunk thinks shadow is real'. Clarification of the humour being the point of this thread - I thought it was relevant so I mentioned it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,852 ✭✭✭statto25

My first PS1 game. Played and played and played for years

+1. If I could play it now I would. Even my Mam used to play Die Hard when we were gone to school!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

327715.jpg

What am I missing? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

What am I missing? :confused:

Not really sure on this one. Maybe because Fall looks like the word Fail which is an American pop phrase relating to something that is funny. Not sure what the 'Fail' is in this case though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement