Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Cisco EPC3925: Enabling True Bridge Mode - A Simple How-to Guide

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

gunio wrote: »
    Hi there from Poland.
    This is great thread, however not relevant anymore. Have tried these instructions:
    1. Disconnect the coaxial cable from the modem;
    2. Do a factory pin reset;
    3. Boot the modem up with just the LAN cable plugged in (not necessary if you're using WiFi, so long as you can connect to it);
    4. See if the "Working Mode" options appear on the "Administration > Management" page now;
    5. If not, try the HTML injection method;
    6. Select "Bridged Only" and then hit "Save Settings."

And it does not help. Looks like EPC3925 comes with the UPC-made firmware already in the box. The 403 Forbidden is somehow not an error but just plain simple HTML page with black bacground and white font.

UPC in Poland would not give me an option to put it in Bridge mode neither to choose any other modem without router.
    Sad.:(

If this threads guide isnt working try the unofficial method with a DMZ in my thread. Its not perfect, but it functions pretty well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭DECEiFER

Hi there from Poland.
    This is great thread, however not relevant anymore. Have tried these instructions:
    1. Disconnect the coaxial cable from the modem;
    2. Do a factory pin reset;
    3. Boot the modem up with just the LAN cable plugged in (not necessary if you're using WiFi, so long as you can connect to it);
    4. See if the "Working Mode" options appear on the "Administration > Management" page now;
    5. If not, try the HTML injection method;
    6. Select "Bridged Only" and then hit "Save Settings."

And it does not help. Looks like EPC3925 comes with the UPC-made firmware already in the box. The 403 Forbidden is somehow not an error but just plain simple HTML page with black bacground and white font.

UPC in Poland would not give me an option to put it in Bridge mode neither to choose any other modem without router.
    Sad.:(
    It seems as if UPC in some regions has rolled out a firmware with the actual functionality disabled in place of a phony redirect, since you say it's not a genuine HTTP-generated error.

It's a pity and I don't think there's anything you can do about it except either call UPC up and ask them to switch it for you on their end (they can definitely still do this, if they're willing to as evidenced on page 32 with UPC Romania) or head over to ED E's thread to follow his DMZ guide, here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056684993

• Registered Users Posts: 3 gunio

Cheers, thanks for that. I will give it a try.
    EDIT: well, it's much better now - instead 25 Mbit /s, I get around 50 Mbit/s on my ASUS - RT-N10U with Tomato.
    Now how to get around double NATing and do proper port forwarding ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

DECEiFER wrote: »
    Hey frash,

My guess like the guys above would be that UPC hasn't upgraded you yet. But to be sure of that, hook up directly to the EPC in both Bridge and Router mode with a Cat5e and test your speed using the UPC Speed Test (the servers on SpeedTest.net are a bit nasty when it comes to our quick connections).

Finally got around to doing the above with the new (more than required) CAT 6 cables.

Connected directly to the router in both bridged & router modes I'm only getting 80 odd MBPs.

I'll ring UPC tomorrow & pursue it further with them.

Thanks

frash wrote: »
    Finally got around to doing the above with the new (more than required) CAT 6 cables.

Connected directly to the router in both bridged & router modes I'm only getting 80 odd MBPs.

I'll ring UPC tomorrow & pursue it further with them.

Thanks
    If it's on their speed test then they're more likely to listen to you. I get my full 100Mb/s on it (and when I had I had it, 150Mb/s) so there's no good reason why you shouldn't be getting full speed. Have you tried other computers and browsers?

• Advertisement

If it's on their speed test then they're more likely to listen to you. I get my full 100Mb/s on it (and when I had I had it, 150Mb/s) so there's no good reason why you shouldn't be getting full speed. Have you tried other computers and browsers?

Yeah tried their own speed test.
    Tried different browsers but not different PC - can't see it being that I was I was getting 120MBPs with no issues a couple of months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 gunio

Just to update what I did. I rang UPC and said I want to resign from the contract (thanks to EU we have 10 days to cancel the contract if we sign up by phone or web). They agreed to switch EPC3925 to EPC3212 so I am relieved now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Just to update what I did. I rang UPC and said I want to resign from the contract (thanks to EU we have 10 days to cancel the contract if we sign up by phone or web). They agreed to switch EPC3925 to EPC3212 so I am relieved now.

So they HAVE a standalone docsis3.0 cable modem ......

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭white_westie

Yes, looks that way as long as you are in Poland!

Not bad, the EPC3212 is just the sort of device they need to keep for anyone who asks for a standalone modem.

• Advertisement

frash wrote: »
    Yeah tried their own speed test.
    Tried different browsers but not different PC - can't see it being that I was I was getting 120MBPs with no issues a couple of months ago.

Just updating also.
    Factory reset sorted out my speed issues.

Now back in bridged mode and getting the full 150MBPs.

Oddly though if I connect to speedtest.upc.ie using Chrome I'm only getting approx 100MBPs but using IE it says 154MBPs.

Anyone know why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭spireland32

Hey there guys... have cisco bridged to tp link works great. However from time to time I have to kill the power to both and reboot as devices wont connect to the tp link wifi. Once rebooted all good for 6-8weeks.

Can someone with a tp link or knowledge let me know what settings I should have in tp link router login page. IP address etc etc

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 33 gasman77

You do not say who your ISP is or which TP-LINK model.
    However re the router, most tp-links have similar menus and basically all you should need to do is ensure Dynamic is selected on the Network Tab. The rest will usually happen automatically. There is also a "detect" button on the Network Tab whereby the Router will attempt to interrogate your connection to discover the best settings.
    To be safe save your settings before making any alterations.
    Having said all that you say all is well for 6-8 weeks before you get a problem. I therefore suspect that as happens to me sometimes with UPC, your ISP is attempting to reset your modem. When this happens the modem's wireless is turned back on and any computers on your network that previously used the cisco modem will try to connect to the cisco wireless (They will fail because it is in bridge mode).
    I did the following to counteract that problem.
    1. changed the wireless security code such that remembered codes on network devices were disabled
    2. Make sure that I have a system back up of the cisco such that I can quickly undo the remote changes.
    3. Keep a close eye on the cisco's wireless status (i.e make sure it is disabled).
    Hope that helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭spireland32

Cheers. On UPC and its a tp link 450. Its just the settings I want to make sure are right. Mac cloning etc

• Registered Users Posts: 33 gasman77

With UPC you don't need to mac clone, in fact it is rarely necessary nowadays.
    One other thing to check on the tplink is Security/Advanced Security.
    The page presented gives the ability to limit individual users usage on tcp, udp and icmp protocols.
    If enabled and one of your users exceeds any of those limits they will find their Mac address blocked.
    I actually use it but with limits set much higher than the defaults, I do it just to remind one persistent abuser of UDP that others need bandwidth too.
    So If you have anyone using a lot of streaming and/or gaming you might be better off to disable this.
    I am assuming here of course that your 450 has similar menus to my 1042ND

Potentially good news to Technicolor TC2700 modem users:

http://pastebin.com/LjXTqjS2

I managed to ask around to a few people from The Netherlands and someone was kind enough and able to obtain the HTML source code for the Switch Mode page.

The same instructions apply, pretty much, as outlined in my first post for giving it a go on the TC2700. Just go to the System page first to be safe before injecting the HTML code. Replace every line.

Please let me know how this works out. All I can say is fingers crossed as it highly depends on the firmware having the functionality (ASP script page with no useful code commented) still present in the back-end. If not, then the HTML code will be useless and that will be that. Here's hoping!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭slartibardfast

Potentially good news to Technicolor TC2700 modem users:

http://pastebin.com/LjXTqjS2

I managed to ask around to a few people from The Netherlands and someone was kind enough and able to obtain the HTML source code for the Switch Mode page.

The same instructions apply, pretty much, as outlined in my first post for giving it a go on the TC2700. Just go to the System page first to be safe before injecting the HTML code. Replace every line.

Please let me know how this works out. All I can say is fingers crossed as it highly depends on the firmware having the functionality (ASP script page with no useful code commented) still present in the back-end. If not, then the HTML code will be useless and that will be that. Here's hoping!

Thanks! I tried this just now but the router simply dropped the connection without a response. I guess the form target /goform/system/switch-mode is missing too.

Is there any chance you could ask the person who provided you the HTML to generate a backup file from their router with Bridge Mode turned on. It might restore correctly or provide a few clues.

Thanks! I tried this just now but the router simply dropped the connection without a response. I guess the form target /goform/system/switch-mode is missing too.

Is there any chance you could ask the person who provided you the HTML to generate a backup file from their router with Bridge Mode turned on. It might restore correctly or provide a few clues.
    The guy who gave me the code got it from someone on Reddit, presumably someone he knows, but I'm not sure. I've asked him to obtain a configuration backup if he can, so I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything back. :)

I've just given the Switch Mode HTML code a go and I can confirm that the script is definitely either missing or inaccessible. There's nothing we can do about it. Waiting on a backup configuration file that was made in bridge mode by a Dutch modem to see if that can be restored to enable bridge mode on our models. It's risky and it might not work since the firmwares are different. Also they went to a lot of effort to erase any record of Switch Mode existing, even removing all references to it from the JavaScript language files.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Shorty11857

Can anyone recommend me a good router to use instead of the EPC3925? I need something with significantly better range as several rooms in the house have trouble picking up the signal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

TP-Link with 3 antennas?

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Shorty11857

loki7777 wrote: »
    TP-Link with 3 antennas?

How much do they go for? Couldn't give me a link to one you'd recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gicu

I have a Cisco EPC3925 from a cable operator in The Netherlands (Ziggo). Firmware revision from 20.05.2013 The Working Mode option is not there. I'm trying to implement DECEiFER instructions but not quite succeeding. Got a few questions:
    1. What Opera version are you using ? I'm trying Opera 15.0 for Windows 64 bit but cannot find any "Paste" option when displaying the source code, only Edit as HTML, Copy as HTML, etc. Where is the option to "Paste" html code in Opera ?
    2. I also tried with Firefox in combination with Firebug, there I can paste the HTML code, but the result is an white page with a few empty pull-down menu's and an 139 (netbios port?) next to a radio button, all unpopulated by any option. Looking through the javascript files I cannot find any reference to vbencap4 and vbencap5 variables except in lang.js, which seems to be only used for translation in various supported languages. I can only guess the firmware in the EPC3925 was modified by the dutch provider to a degree that does not just hide the option but rather removes it completely.

Hi Gicu,

Opera 15 up to 6 days ago was Opera Next and so it's currently just out of beta. While I love the new UI's look and its fluidness, Opera 12 is still the best option for the HTML injection job (there is no Opera 13 or 14, it skipped from 12 to 15). I also tried it just now in Firebug and it's just as bad for the job.

Opera 15 has migrated its rendering engine to WebKit (or rather, Blink, which is a branch of WebKit now being developed by Google). The new HTML editing console is a clone of what's in Google Chrome as a result and what Google Chrome uses is very similar to to Firebug. I'll look into why editing the HTML using any of the above won't read the JavaScript, etc., because I don't know why it doesn't as yet. The good news, though, is that you can install Opera 12 without affecting your Opera 15 install because it uses different paths in AppData but you might want to try setting a different path in Program Files. With that you should be able to inject the HTML properly. From there you'll find out for sure if your firmware has removed bridging completely. I've heard of Ziggo and I believe they cover the areas where UPC do not, in-fact they have the majority of The Netherlands covered, I believe? I couldn't even guess what they did to the firmware. It's a pity, because UPC all over Europe now supply a Technicolor TC2700 modem/router and in The Netherlands, they allow bridging it out of the box (they don't here or in other UPC regions).

Opera 15 HTML Injection:
    Opera%2015%20HTML%20Injection_thumb.png

Opera 12 HTML Injection:
    Opera%2012%20HTML%20Injection_thumb.png

Here is the latest Windows version of Opera 12 (12.16):
    http://www.opera.com/download/guide/?os=windows&ver=12.16&local=y

Don't forget to set a custom path when installing Opera 12 so it won't conflict with Opera 15:
    261711.png

Now, for your reference, here is a copy of the lang.js file on my device:
    [code]// Time Format
    var time_format_type=1; // Week Month Day HH:MM:SS Year
    // ======= The above item is specified for language implementation ========
    //MoCA.asp
    var vmoca="MoCA";
    var vmocainfo="MoCA Information";
    var vmoca_interface="MoCA Interface:";
    var vmoca_linksec="MoCA Link Security:";
    var vmoca_active="MoCA Active Devices:";
    var vmocaconfig="MoCA Configuration";
    var vmoca_channel="MoCA Channel:";
    var vmoca_link_psw="MoCA Link Encryption Password:";
    var vmoca_auto="auto-scan";
    var vmoca_rate1="1150 MHz";
    var vmoca_rate2="1200 MHz";
    var vmoca_rate3="1250 MHz";
    var vmoca_rate4="1300 MHz";
    var vmoca_rate5="1350 MHz";
    var vmoca_rate6="1400 MHz";
    var vmoca_rate7="1450 MHz";
    var vmoca_rate8="1500 MHz";
    var vunhidden_password="Show Key";
    var msg_moca_password1="The MoCA password must be 17 characters.";
    var msg_moca_password2="The MoCA password must be the characters between 0 to 9.";
    var vmoca_connected="MoCA Connected Devices Summary";
    var vmoca_macaddress="MAC Address(Node ID)";
    var vmoca_phyrate="PHY Rate";
    var vmoca_PktcRx_PktcErrRx="PktcRx/PktcErrRx";
    var vmoca_RateTx_Rx="RateTx/Rx";
    var vmoca_GCDTx_Rx="BroadcastTx/Rx";

var vddns1="DDNS Service";
    var vddns2="DynDNS.org";
    var vddns3="TZO.com";
    var vtzopw="TZO Password:";
    var vdomain="Domain Name:";
    //wireless
    var vwsecmode="Wireless Security Mode:";
    var vssidchoose="SSID:";
    var vwep="WEP";
    var vpsk="WPA-Personal";
    var vpsk2="WPA2-Personal";
    var vpsk2_mixed="WPA or WPA2-Personal";
    var vwpa_radius="WPA-Enterprise";
    var vwpa2_radius="WPA2-Enterprise";
    var venterprise_mixed="WPA or WPA2-Enterprise";
    var vradius="RADIUS";
    var vradius_server="RADIUS Server:";
    var vradius_port="RADIUS Port:";
    var vpassphrase="Wireless Passphrase:";
    var vencryption1="40 / 64-bit (10 hex digits)";
    var vencryption2="104 / 128-bit (26 hex digits)";
    var vgenerate="Generate";
    var vkey_1="Key 1:";
    var vkey_2="Key 2:";
    var vkey_3="Key 3:";
    var vkey_4="Key 4:";
    var vtx_key="TX Key:";
    var vseconds="seconds";
    var vtkip="TKIP";
    var vaes="AES";
    var vaes_tkip="TKIP + AES";
    var vpre_shared_key="Pre-Shared Key:";
    var vunhidden_preshared_key="Show key";
    var vunhidden_preshared_passphrase="Show Passphrase";
    var vkey_renew="Key Renewal:";
    var vwnetwork="Network Mode:";
    var vwmixed="Mixed";
    var vmbgmixed="B/G Mixed";
    var vmbgonly="B/G Only";
    var vmgonly="G Only";
    var vmbgnmixed="B/G/N Mixed";
    var vmnonly="N Only";
    var vmaonly="A Only";
    var vmanmixed="A/N Mixed";
    var vmnwband="Radio Band:";
    var vwnetwork_name="Network Name (SSID):";
    var vwRadio="Channel Width:";
    var vwEn2_4GHz="Enabled 2.4GHz";
    var vwEn5Ghz="Enabled 5GHz";
    var vwSideBand="Wide Channel:";
    var vwExtend_channel="Extended Channel:";
    var vmnw20Channel="20MHz - Standard";
    var vmnw40Channel="40MHz - Wide";
    var vwRadio1="Standard - 20 MHz Channel";
    var vwRadio2="Wide - 40 MHz Channel";
    var vwwide_channel="Wide Channel:";
    var vwstand_channel="Standard Channel:";
    var vcurrent_channel="Current Channel:";
    var vwchannel="Channel:";
    var vdot=".";
    var vcolon=":";
    var vspacefn=" ";
    var vwssid_broadcast="SSID Broadcast:";
    var vwaccess_res="Access Restriction";
    var vwaccess_res1="Block</b> computers listed below from accessing the wireless network";
    var vwaccess_res2="Permit</b> computers listed below to access the wireless network";
    var vwmac_list="MAC Address Filter List";
    var vwclient_mac_list="Wireless Client List";
    var vwclient_mac="MAC ";
    var vwsort="To Sort by";
    var vw_ip="IP Address";
    var vw_mac="MAC Address";
    var vw_status="Status";
    var vw_interface="Interface";
    var vw_client_name="Client Name";
    var vw_isolation="AP Isolation:";
    var vw_def_disable=" (Default: Disable)";
    var vw_def_auto="(Default: Auto)";
    var vw_def_def="(Default: Default)";
    var vw_auth="Authentication Type:";
    var vw_open_system="Open System";
    var vw_Basic_Rate="Basic Rate:";
    var vw_Basic_Rate1="1-2 Mbps";
    var vw_Basic_Rate2="All";
    var vw_Transmission="Transmission Rate:";
    var vw_nTransmission="N Transmission Rate:";
    var vw_Protection="CTS Protection Mode:";
    var vw_Beacon="Beacon Interval:";
    var vw_Beacon_value="(Default: 100 msec, Range: 1-65535)";
    var vw_DTIM="DTIM Interval:";
    var vw_DTIM_value="(Default: 1, Range: 1-255)";
    var vw_Fragmentation="Fragmentation Threshold:";
    var vw_Fragmentation_value="(Default: 2346, Range: 256-2346)";
    var vw_RTS="RTS Threshold:";
    var vw_RTS_value="(Default: 2347, Range: 0-2347)";
    var vw_xpress="Technology:";
    var vw_mrate="Multicast Rate:";
    var vw_mac_save="Add to MAC Filter List";
    var vm_confirm_turnoff_wds="Warning!\nCurrently WDS is enabled. This will cause WDS to stop working.\nDo you want to continue?";
    //for Status/Wireless Page
    var vw_networkmode_disable="Disable";
    var vw_networkmode_n2="802.11n 2.4GHz";
    var vw_networkmode_n5="802.11n 5GHz";
    var vw_networkmode_gauto="54g Auto";
    var vw_networkmode_g="54g Only";
    var vw_networkmode_gperformance="54g Performance";
    var vw_networkmode_glrs="54g LRS";
    var vw_networkmode_b="802.11b Only";
    // Add those new variable for WifiMode
    var vw_nmode_gonly="G Only";
    var vw_nmode_nonly="N Only";
    var vw_nmode_bgmixed="B/G Mixed";
    var vw_nmode_bgnmixed="B/G/N Mixed";
    var vw_nmode_aonly="A Only";
    var vw_nmode_anmixed="A/N Mixed";
    var vw_extchannel="Extended Channel:";
    var vt_mode_wnetwork="Network Mode:";
    //Open/Close=>Enable/Disable
    var vw_ssid0_Broadcast_closed="Disable";
    var vw_ssid0_Broadcast_open="Enable";
    var vw_Configured="Configured";
    var vw_Unconfigured="Unconfigured";
    var vwnetwork_24G="2.4GHz Wireless Network";
    var vwnetwork_5G="5GHz Wireless Network";
    var vwinterface="Wireless Interface:";
    var vnetworkssid="Network Name (SSID):";
    var vpassphrase1="Passphrase:";
    var vSecurityMode1="Security Mode:";
    var vvwRadio3="20MHz Only";
    var vvwRadio4="Auto (20 or 40MHz)";

//security
    var vs_Firewall="SPI Firewall Protection:";
    var vs_v6Firewall="IPv6 Firewall Protection:";
    var vs_option_on="On";
    var vs_option_off="Off";
    var vs_filter="Filters";
    var vs_filter2="Filter Cookies";
    var vs_filter3="Filter Java Applets";
    var vs_filter4="Filter ActiveX";
    var vs_filter8="Block ICMP ping packets";
    var vs_filter9="Block fragmented IP packets";
    var vs_filter10="Block Port Scan Detection";
    var vs_filter11="Block inbound and outbound DoS attacks on LAN/WAN interfaces";
    var vs_filter12="IP Flood Detection";
    var vs_filter13="Ping of Death";
    var vs_filter14="Smurf";
    var vs_filter15="Bonk";
    var vs_filter16="Jolt";
    var vs_filter17="Land";
    var vs_filter18="Nestea";
    var vs_filter19="Newtear";
    var vs_filter20="Syndrop";
    var vs_filter21="Teardrop";
    var vs_filter22="Winnuke";
    var vs_filter23="x1234";
    var vs_filter24="Saihyousen";
    var vs_filter25="Oshare";
    var vs_filter26="ARP flood";
    var vs_block_request="Block WAN Requests";
    var vs_block="Block Anonymous Internet Requests";
    var vs_vpn_pass1="IPSec Passthrough:";
    var vs_vpn_pass2="PPTP Passthrough:";
    var vs_vpn_pass3="L2TP Passthrough:";
    var vs_vpn_pass4="ICMP Passthrough:";
    var vs_vpn_Tunnel="VPN Tunnel";
    var vs_select_tunnel="Select Tunnel Entry:";
    var vs_ipsec_tunnel="IPSec VPN Tunnel:";
    var vs_tunnel_name="Tunnel Name:";
    var vs_local_group="Local Secure Group";
    var vs_ip_type1="IP Addr.";
    var vs_ip_type2="Subnet";
    var vs_ip_type3="Any";
    var vs_ip_type4="IP:";
    var vs_ip_type5="Mask:";
    var vs_remote_group="Remote Secure Group";
    var vs_remote_group_any="This Gateway accepts requests from any IP address.";
    var vs_remote_gateway="Remote Secure Gateway";
    var vs_vpn_key="Key Management";
    var vs_exchange_key="Key Exchange Method:";
    var vs_auto_key="Auto (IKE)";
    var vs_disable_encryption="Disable Encryption";
    var vs_des="DES";
    var vs_3des="3DES";
    var vs_aes128="AES-128";
    var vs_aes192="AES-192";
    var vs_aes256="AES-256";
    var vs_auth="Authentication:";
    var vs_md5="MD5";
    var vs_sha1="SHA1";
    var vs_vpn_pfs="PFS:";
    var vs_key_life="Key Lifetime:";
    var vs_second="seconds";
    var vs_vpn_encryption="Encryption Algorithm:";
    var vs_3des_value="(3DES: 24 ASCII)";
    var vs_encryption_key="Encryption Key:";
    var vs_auth_algo="Authentication Algorithm:";
    var vs_auth_algo_value="(MD5: 16 ASCII SHA1: 20 ASCII)";
    var vs_auth_key="Authentication Key:";
    var vs_inbound_spi="Inbound SPI:";
    var vs_outbound_spi="Outbound SPI:";
    var vs_spi_vaule="(HEX 100-FFFFFFFF)";
    var vs_setting_summary="VPN Settings Summary";
    var vs_setting_summary1="No.";
    var vs_setting_summary2="Tunnel Name";
    var vs_setting_summary3="Local Group";
    var vs_setting_summary4="Remote Group";
    var vs_setting_summary5="Remote Gateway";
    var vs_setting_summary6="Security<br> Method";
    var vs_advance_setting="Advanced VPN Tunnel Setup";
    var vs_phase1="Phase 1:";
    var vs_phase2="Phase 2:";
    var vs_operate="Operation Mode:";
    var vs_vpn_main="Main";
    var vs_vpn_aggr="Aggressive";
    var vs_local_identity="Local Identity:";
    var vs_local_address="Local IP Address";
    var vs_remote_identity="Remote Identity:";
    var vs_remote_address="Remote IP Address";
    var vs_identity_name="Name:";
    var vs_identity_group="Group:";
    //administration
    var va_setup = "Gateway Setup(WAN)";
    var va_access="Gateway Access";
    var va_local_access="Local Access";
    var va_local_access1="User List:";
    var va_local_access2="User Name:";
    var va_local_access3="Change Password to:";
    var va_local_access4="Re-Enter New Password:";
    var va_local_access_userid="Change Current User Name to:";
    var va_local_access5="Password:";
    var va_remote_access="Remote Access";
    var va_remote_manage="Remote Management:";
    var va_remote_port="Management Port:";
    var vasnmp="SNMP";
    var vasnmp_name="Device Name:";
    var vasnmp_get="Get Community:";
    var vasnmp_set="Set Community:";
    var vasnmp_trap="Trap Management";
    var vasnmp_trap_ip="Trap to:";
    var va_upnp="UPnP";
    var va_upnp_colon="UPnP:";
    var va_wlan="WLAN";
    var va_wlan_manage="Management via WLAN:";
    var va_igmp="IGMP";
    var va_igmp_manage="IGMP Proxy:";
    var va_wizard="Setup Wizard";
    var va_wizard_manage="Allow use of Setup Wizard:";
    var vbyes="Yes";
    var vbno="No";
    var va_log="Log";
    var va_log1="Logged";
    var va_log_email="E-Mail Alerts:";
    var va_log_email1="Denial of Service Threshold:";
    var va_log_email1_value="events (20-100)";
    var va_log_email2="SMTP Mail Server:";
    var va_log_email3="E-Mail Address for Alert Logs:";
    var va_log_email4="Return E-Mail Address:";
    var va_log_type1="All";
    var va_log_type2="Firewall Log";
    var va_log_type3="Parental Control";
    var va_log_type4="VPN Log";
    var va_ping="Ping Test";
    var va_ping_para="Ping Test Parameters";
    var va_ping_ip="Ping Target IP:";
    var va_ping_size="Ping Size:";
    var va_ping_num="Number of Pings:";
    var va_ping_num_value="(Range: 1-100)";
    var va_ping_interval="Ping Interval:";
    var va_ping_time="Ping Timeout:";
    var va_ping_start="Start Test";
    var va_ping_result="Ping Result:";
    var va_ping_result1="Pkt_Sent:";
    var va_ping_result2="Pkt_Recv:";
    var va_ping_result3="Avg_Rtt:";
    var va_back_conf="Back Up Configuration";
    var va_back="Back Up";
    var va_restore="Restore Configuration";
    var va_restore_file="Select a file to restore:";
    var va_back_value="Restore";
    var va_diag="Diagnostics - Ping";
    var va_ping_test="Ping";
    var va_factory_default="Restore Factory Defaults";
    var va_device_restart="Device Restart";
    var va_lang="Language";
    var va_fwup_language="Language:";
    var va_fwup_file="Select file to upgrade:";
    var va_fwup_start="Upgrade";
    var va_fwup_warning="Warning:";
    var va_fwup_warning1="Upgrading the firmware may take a few minutes. Do NOT turn off the power or press the reset button.";
    var va_fwup_warning2="Do NOT interrupt the upgrade!";

var vbcontype="Internet Connection Type";
    var vbcontype2="Working Mode:";
    var vworkmode_bridgetext="Bridging this device will disable wireless and all advanced functionality which may cause services/devices within the home to stop working.";
    var vbcontype3="Connection Mode:";
    var vbcontype4="DHCP";
    var vbcontype5="Static IP";
    var vbcontype6="LAN Interface";
    var vbcontype7="LAN";
    var vbcontype8="BSS1";
    var vbcontype9="BSS2";
    var vbcontype10="BSS3";
    var vvcset="VC Settings";
    var vbnetsetw="Network Setup (WAN)";
    var vbnetsetl="Network Setup (LAN)";
    var vrouteip="Gateway IP";
    var vnetaddr_svset="Network Address<br>Server Settings (DHCP)";
    var vbtimeset="Time Settings";
    var vbipset="IP Settings";
    var vbencap="Encapsulation";
    var vbencap1="Bridged Mode Only";
    var vbencap2="RFC 2684 Bridged";
    var vbencap3="RFC 2684 Routed";
    var vbencap4="Router Mode";
    var vbencap5="Bridged Only";
    var vpppoeset="PPPoE Settings";
    var vpppoaset="PPPoA Settings";
    var vbmultip="Multiplexing";
    var vbqost="QoS Type";
    var vpcrr="PCR";
    var vscrr="SCR";
    var vautodt="Autodetect";
    var vbdhcprelay="DHCP Relay";
    var vbdhcpreservation="Connected Devices Summary";
    var vbdhcpresipaddr="Assign IP Address";
    var vbdhcpresmac1="To This MAC Address";
    var vbdhcpres_conn="Connected to";
    var vbdhcpresmac2="MAC Address";
    var vbdhcpdivcename="Device name";
    var vbdhcpaddip="Add hosts to Static IP";
    var vbdhcpstatic="Static";
    var vbfixedcpeipassignment="Pre-assigned DHCP IP Addresses";
    var vbvt_circ="Virtual Circuit";
    var vbrange1="VPI (Range 0-255)";
    var vbrange2="VCI (Range 0-65535)";
    var vb_dsl_mode="DSL Modulation";
    var vb_ipaddr_auto=" Automatically obtain an IP address";
    var vb_sipaddr="Use the following IP address";
    var vb_ipaddr="Internet IP Address:";
    var vb_ipaddr1="config IP Address";
    var vb_macaddr="MAC Address:";
    var vw_wn_maddress="Radio MAC Address:";
    var vb_mask="Subnet Mask:";
    var vb_gateway="Default Gateway:";
    var vb_pDNS="Primary DNS:";
    var vb_sDNS="Secondary DNS:";
    var vb_optset="Optional Settings <BR>(required by some ISPs)";
    var vb_hostname="Host Name:";
    var vb_domainname="Domain Name:";
    var vb_size="Size";
    var vb_ppp_username="User Name";
    var vb_ppp_password="Password";
    var vb_ppp_idle1="Connect on Demand - Max Idle Time:";
    var vb_ppp_idle2="minutes";
    var vb_ppp_alive1="Keep Alive - Redial Period:";
    var vb_ppp_alive2="seconds";
    var vb_local_ipaddr="Local IP Address:";
    var vb_dhcpserver="DHCP Server:";
    var vb_dhcpserverip="DHCP Relay Server IP";
    var vb_host_name="Host Name";
    var vb_domain_name="Domain Name";
    var vb_startip="Starting IP Address:";
    var vb_dhcpclients="Maximum Number of <BR> DHCP Users:";
    var vb_dhcptime="Client Lease Time:";
    var vb_dhcptime2="minutes (0 means one day)";
    var vb_dns1="LAN 1 Static DNS 1:";
    var vb_dns2="LAN 1 Static DNS 2:";
    var vb_dns3="LAN 1 Static DNS 3:";
    var vb_dns1_2="LAN 2 Static DNS 1";
    var vb_dns2_2="LAN 2 Static DNS 2";
    var vb_dns3_2="LAN 2 Static DNS 3";
    var vb_dns1_3="LAN 3 Static DNS 1";
    var vb_dns2_3="LAN 3 Static DNS 2";
    var vb_dns3_3="LAN 3 Static DNS 3";
    var vb_dns1_4="LAN 4 Static DNS 1";
    var vb_dns2_4="LAN 4 Static DNS 2";
    var vb_dns3_4="LAN 4 Static DNS 3";
    var vb_timezone_daylight="Daylight Saving Time";
    var vb_timezone_minutes="minutes";
    var vb_timezone_auto="Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving time";
    var vb_cur_time="Current System Time:";
    var vb_last_update="Last Update Success:";
    var vb_add_server="Add Server";
    var vb_rm_server="Remove Server";
    var vb_timeserver_tod="ToD";
    var vb_timeserver_ntp="NTP:";
    var va_ntp_server1="ntp_server1:";
    var va_ntp_server2="ntp_server2:";
    var va_ntp_server3="ntp_server3:";
    var vb_timezone="Time Zone:";
    var vb_timezone1121="(GMT-12:00) International Date Line West";
    var vb_timezone1111="(GMT-11:00) Midway Island, Samoa";
    var vb_timezone1101="(GMT-10:00) Hawaii";
    var vb_timezone1091="(GMT-09:00) Alaska";
    var vb_timezone1081="(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (USA & Canada)";
    var vb_timezone1071="(GMT-07:00) Arizona";
    var vb_timezone1072="(GMT-07:00) Chihuahua, La Paz, Mazatlan";
    var vb_timezone1073="(GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (USA & Canada)";
    var vb_timezone1061="(GMT-06:00) Central America";
    var vb_timezone1062="(GMT-06:00) Central Time (USA & Canada)";
    var vb_timezone1063="(GMT-06:00) Guadalajara, Mexico City, Monterrey";
    var vb_timezone1064="(GMT-06:00) Saskatchewan";
    var vb_timezone1051="(GMT-05:00) Bogota, Lima, Quito";
    var vb_timezone1052="(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (USA & Canada)";
    var vb_timezone1053="(GMT-05:00) Indiana (East)";
    var vb_timezone1041="(GMT-04:00) Atlantic Time (Canada)";
    var vb_timezone1042="(GMT-04:00) Caracas, La Paz";
    var vb_timezone1043="(GMT-04:00) Santiago";
    var vb_timezone103a="(GMT-03:30) Newfoundland";
    var vb_timezone1031="(GMT-03:00) Brasilia";
    var vb_timezone1032="(GMT-03:00) Buenos Aires, Georgetown";
    var vb_timezone1033="(GMT-03:00) Greenland";
    var vb_timezone1021="(GMT-02:00) Mid-Atlantic";
    var vb_timezone1011="(GMT-01:00) Azores";
    var vb_timezone1012="(GMT-01:00) Cape Verde ls.";
    var vb_timezone0001="(GMT) Casablanca, Monrovia";
    var vb_timezone0002="(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time: Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London";
    var vb_timezone0011="(GMT+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna";
    var vb_timezone0012="(GMT+01:00) Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague";
    var vb_timezone0013="(GMT+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris";
    var vb_timezone0014="(GMT+01:00) Sarajevo, Skopje, Warsaw, Zagreb";
    var vb_timezone0015="(GMT+01:00) West Central Africa";
    var vb_timezone0021="(GMT+02:00) Athens, Istanbul, Minsk";
    var vb_timezone0022="(GMT+02:00) Bucharest";
    var vb_timezone0023="(GMT+02:00) Cairo";
    var vb_timezone0024="(GMT+02:00) Harare, Pretoria";
    var vb_timezone0025="(GMT+02:00) Helsinki, Kyiv, Riga, Sofia, Tallinn, Vilnius";
    var vb_timezone0026="(GMT+02:00) Jerusalem";
    var vb_timezone0031="(GMT+03:00) Baghdad";
    var vb_timezone0032="(GMT+03:00) Tbilisi";
    var vb_timezone0033="(GMT+03:00) Kuwait, Riyadh";
    var vb_timezone0034="(GMT+03:00) Moscow, St. Petersburg, Volgograd";
    var vb_timezone0035="(GMT+03:00) Nairobi";
    var vb_timezone003a="(GMT+03:30) Tehran";
    var vb_timezone0041="(GMT+04:00) Abu Dhabi, Muscat";
    var vb_timezone0042="(GMT+04:00) Baku, Yerevan";
    var vb_timezone004a="(GMT+04:30) Kabul";
    var vb_timezone0051="(GMT+05:00) Ekaterinburg";
    var vb_timezone0052="(GMT+05:00) Islamabad, Karachi, Tashkent";
    var vb_timezone005a="(GMT+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi";
    var vb_timezone005b="(GMT+05:45) Kathmandu";
    var vb_timezone0061="(GMT+06:00) Almaty, Novosibirsk";
    var vb_timezone0062="(GMT+06:00) Astana, Dhaka";
    var vb_timezone0063="(GMT+05:30) Sri Jayawardenepura";
    var vb_timezone006a="(GMT+06:30) Rangoon";
    var vb_timezone0071="(GMT+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta";
    var vb_timezone0072="(GMT+07:00) Krasnoyarsk";
    var vb_timezone0081="(GMT+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi";
    var vb_timezone0082="(GMT+08:00) Irkutsk, Ulaan Bataar";
    var vb_timezone0083="(GMT+08:00) Kuala Lumpur, Singapore";
    var vb_timezone0084="(GMT+08:00) Perth";
    var vb_timezone0085="(GMT+08:00) Taipei";
    var vb_timezone0091="(GMT+09:00) Osaka, Sapporo, Tokyo";
    var vb_timezone0092="(GMT+09:00) Seoul";
    var vb_timezone0093="(GMT+09:00) Yakutsk";
    var vb_timezone009a1="(GMT+09:30) Adelaide";
    var vb_timezone009a2="(GMT+09:30) Darwin";
    var vb_timezone0101="(GMT+10:00) Brisbane";
    var vb_timezone0102="(GMT+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney";
    var vb_timezone0103="(GMT+10:00) Guam, Port Moresby";
    var vb_timezone0104="(GMT+10:00) Hobart";
    var vb_timezone0105="(GMT+10:00) Vladivostok";
    var vb_timezone0111="(GMT+11:00) Magadan, Solomon Is., New Caledonia";
    var vb_timezone0121="(GMT+12:00) Auckland, Wellington";
    var vb_timezone0122="(GMT+12:00) Fiji, Kamchatka, Marshall Is.";
    var vb_timezone0131="(GMT+13:00) Nuku'alofa";
    var vmac1="MAC Address:";
    var vclone_mac="Clone My Computer's MAC";
    var vddns1="DDNS Service";
    var vddns2="DynDNS.org";
    var vddns3="TZO.com";
    var vtzopw="TZO Password:";
    var vdomain="Domain Name:";
    var vadvr1="Operating Mode";
    var vadvr2="Dynamic Routing";
    var vadvr3="Static Routing";
    var vadvr4="CPE Static IP address";
    var vadvr5="Multicast Routing";
    var vrips="RIP Send Packet Version:";
    var vripr="RIP Received Packet Version:";
    var vassn="Select Set Number:";
    var vadte="Delete This Entry";
    var vadipa="Destination IP Address:";
    var vasm="Subnet Mask:";
    var vagw="Gateway:";
    var vahc="Hop Count:";
    var vasrt="Show Routing Table";
    var vroute_tb="Routing Table";
    var vr_tbl="Routing Table Entry List";
    var vbtnrefresh="Refresh";
    var vr_deslanip="Destination LAN IP";
    var vr_if="Interface";
    //status
    var vt_title="Gateway Status";
    var vt_gwinfo="Gateway Information";
    var vt_fw_ver="Firmware Version:";
    var vt_macaddr="MAC Address";
    var vt_crtime="Current Time:";
    var vt_time_server="Time Server:";
    var vt_time_off="Time Offset:";
    var vt_netconn="Internet IPv4 Connection";
    var vt_IPv6_netconn="Internet IPv6 Connection";
    var vt_lgtype="Login Type";
    var vt_if="Interface";
    var vt_ipaddr="IP Address";
    var vt_mask="Subnet Mask";
    var vt_defgw="Default Gateway";
    var vt_lansts="Local Network Status";
    var vt_dhcp="DHCP Server:";
    var vt_startip="Starting IP Address:";
    var vt_endip="End IP Address:";
    var vt_dhcptb="DHCP Client Table";
    var vt_arptb="ARP/RARP Table";
    var vt_wnet="2.4GHz Wireless Network";
    var vt_wnet5g="5GHz Wireless Network";
    var vt_wnet_colon="Wireless Network:";
    var vt_wstatus="Wireless Network Status";
    var vt_mode="Mode:";
    var vt_ssid="Network Name (SSID):";
    var vt_bssid="Network Name (BSSID)";
    var vt_country_list="Country_List";
    var vt_rd="Channel Width:";
    var vt_widechn="Wide Channel";
    var vt_sdchn="Channel:";
    var vt_security="Security Mode:";
    var vt_bc="SSID Broadcast:";
    var vt_dslst="DSL Connection Status";
    var vt_dsr="Downstream Rate";
    var vt_usr="Upstream Rate";
    var vt_pvcconn="PVC Connection";
    var vt_encap="Encapsulation";
    var vt_multi="Multiplexing";
    var vt_pcrr="PCR";
    var vt_scrr="SCR";
    var vt_autodt="Autodetect";
    var vt_pvcs="PVC Status";
    var vt_dhcp_iptb="DHCP Client Table";
    var vt_dhcp_iptb1="DHCP Client Table";
    var vt_dhcp_ipaddr="DHCP Server IP Address:";
    var vt_clientname="Client Host Name";
    var vt_expire="Expires";
    var vt_interface="Interface";
    var vt_arptb="ARP/RARP Table";
    var vt_connected="Connected";
    var vt_not_connected="NOT Connected";
    var vt_in_progress="In Progress...";
    var vt_gateway_routermode="Router Mode:";
    var vt_gateway_dsliteEnable="(DS-Lite Enabled)";
    var vt_gateway_ipv4mode="IPv4";
    var vt_gateway_ipv6mode="IPv6";
    var vt_gateway_dualstackmode="Dual Stack";
    var vt_gateway_unknow="Unknow";
    var vt_gateway_global_ipv6_address="Global IPv6 Address:";
    var vt_gateway_linklocal_ipv6_address="Link-Local IPv6 Address:";
    var vt_gateway_ipv6_gateway="IPv6 Gateway:";
    var vt_gateway_dns_ipv6_1="DNS IPv6 1:";
    var vt_gateway_dns_ipv6_2="DNS IPv6 2:";
    var vt_gateway_dns_ipv6_3="DNS IPv6 3:";
    var vt_gateway_dslite_config="DS-Lite Configuration";
    var vt_gateway_aftr_address="AFTR Address:";
    var vt_gateway_aftr_domain="AFTR Domain Name:";
    var vt_localnet_lan_ipv6_prefix="LAN IPv6 Prefix:";
    var vt_localnet_dns_local_proxy1="DNS Local Proxy 1:";
    var vt_localnet_dns_local_proxy2="DNS Local Proxy 2:";
    var vt_localnet_dns_local_proxy3="DNS Local Proxy 3:";
    var vt_slaactb="SLAAC Table";
    var vt_slaac_ipv6addr="IPv6 Address";
    var vt_slaac_macaddr="MAC Address";
    var vt_slaac_state="Reachability State";
    var vt_slaac_incomplete="INCOMPLETE";
    var vt_slaac_reachable="REACHABLE";
    var vt_slaac_stale="STALE";
    var vt_slaac_delay="DELAY";
    var vt_slaac_probe="PROBE";
    var vt_slaac_deleting="DELETING";

// app & games
    var vs_app="Application";
    var vs_exp="External Port";
    var vs_itp="Internal Port";
    var vs_exter="External";
    var vs_inter="Internal";
    var vs_ptc="Protocol";
    var vs_ipaddr="IP Address";
    var vs_range="Port Range";
    var vs_start="Start";
    var vs_end="End";
    var vs_to="to";
    var vs_to1="to";
    var vs_trig_rg="Triggered Range";
    var vs_forw_rg="Forwarded Range";
    var vs_appn="Application Name";
    var vs_startp="Start Port";
    var vs_endp="End Port";
    var vs_dmzhost="DMZ Hosting:";
    var vs_dmzhostip="DMZ Host IP Address:";
    var vs_dmzinfo="(valid range: 1-254)";
    //qos
    var vs_2gqosinfo="2.4GHz Quality of Service";
    var vs_5gqosinfo="5GHz Quality of Service";
    var vs_qosinfo="Quality of Service (QoS)";
    var vs_wmm="WMM Support:";
    var vs_noack="No ACK:";
    var vs_qosinfo1="(Default: Enable)";
    var vs_qosinfo2="(Default: Disable)";
    var vs_qos_pri="Internet Access Priority";
    var vs_bw="Set Internet Bandwidth";
    var vs_auto="Auto";
    var vs_manual="Manual";
    var vs_bwunit="kbps (1-100000)";
    var vs_cg="Category";
    var vs_apps="Applications";
    var vs_games="Online Games";
    var vs_mac="MAC Address";
    var vs_ethport="Ethernet Port";
    var vs_voiced="Voice Device";
    var vq_adda="Add a New Application";
    var vq_addg="Add a New Game";
    var vq_slcg="Select a Game";
    var vq_newa="Enter a Name";
    var vq_prange="Port Range";
    var vq_both="Both";
    var vq_op="(Optional)";
    var vq_high="High";
    var vq_med="Medium (recommended)";
    var vq_high2="High (recommended)";
    var vq_med2="Medium";
    var vq_norm="Normal";
    var vq_low="Low";
    var vq_pri="Priority";
    var vq_sum="Summary";
    var vq_name="Name";
    var vq_info="Information";
    var vq_add="Add";
    var vq_mod="Modify";
    //access
    var va_dl="Delete";
    var va_sm="Summary";
    var va_pname="Enter Policy Name";
    var va_pcs="Computers";
    var va_editpclist="Edit List of Computers";
    var va_accres="Access Restriction";
    var va_dn="Deny";
    var va_al="Allow";
    var va_msg1="Internet access during selected days and hours";
    var va_schd="Schedule";
    var va_day="Days";
    var va_daycolon="Days:";
    var va_day0="Every Day";
    var va_day1="Sun.";
    var va_day2="Mon.";
    var va_day3="Tues.";
    var va_day4="Wed.";
    var va_day5="Thurs.";
    var va_day6="Fri.";
    var va_day7="Sat.";
    var va_day8="Sun.";
    var va_time0="Times";
    var va_time1="24 Hours";
    var va_time2="From";
    var va_time3="To";
    var va_blurl="Website Blocking by URL Address";
    var va_blkey="Website Blocking by Keyword";
    var va_blsrv="Blocked Services";
    var va_blsrv1="None";
    var va_blsrv2="User-Defined";
    var va_list="Internet Access Computer List";
    var va_list1="List of Computers";
    var va_list_h="Enter MAC addresses of the computers in this format: xxxxxxxxxxxx";
    var va_list_ip="Enter the IP addresses of the computers";
    var va_list_ipr="Enter the IP range of the computers";
    var va_range="IP Range";
    var va_psummary="Internet Policy Summary";
    var va_policy1="No.";
    var va_policy2="Policy Name";
    var va_policy3="Days (Sun.-Sat.)";
    var va_policy4="Time of Day";
    //public
    var fv="Firmware Version";
    var vsetup="Setup";
    var vwireless="Wireless";
    var vsecurity="Security";
    var vaccres="Access<br> Restrictions";
    var vapp="Applications<br> & Gaming";
    var vapp_cvs="Application<br> Layer Gateway";
    var vadmin="Administration";
    var vstatus="Status";
    var menu_voice="Voice";
    var vstatus1="Gateway";
    var vbasic="Lan Setup";
    var vddns="DDNS";
    var vmac="MAC Address Clone";
    var vuma="Wireless QoS";
    var vuma1="UMA Setting";
    var vuma2="SSID interface:";
    var vuma3="Diffserv to WMM Mapping";
    var vuma4="Diffserv";
    var vuma5="WMM";
    var vadvr="Advanced Routing";
    var vwqsetting = "Quick Setup";
    var vwbasic="Basic Settings";
    var vwps="WPS";
    var vwradio="Radio Settings";
    var vwsec="Wireless Security";
    var vwsec_2P4="2.4GHz Wireless Security";
    var vwsec_5G="5GHz Wireless Security";
    var vmssid="Multiple SSID:";
    var vwacl="MAC Filter";
    var vwadv="Advanced Settings";
    var vwds="WDS Settings";
    var vfirewall="Firewall";
    var vvpnp="VPN Passthrough";
    var vvpnp1="VPN Passthrough";
    var vvpn="VPN";
    var vrgl2tp="L2TP";
    var vrgvlan="VLAN";
    var vvpnconfigure="VPN Configure";
    var vaccrest="Internet Access Policy";
    var vportf="Port Filtering";
    var vportrange="Port Range Forwarding";
    var vporttrig="Port Range Triggering";
    var vdmz="DMZ";
    var vqos="QoS";
    var vmanage="Management";
    var vreport="Reporting";
    var vdiag="Diagnostics";
    var vback="Back Up & Restore";
    var vdefult="Factory Defaults";
    var vdrestart="Device Restart";
    var vfwup="Firmware Upgrade";
    var vgstatus="Gateway";
    var vlan="Local Network";
    var vlan1="Local Network";
    var vwlan="Wireless";
    var vcable="DOCSIS Signal";
    var vcable1="DOCSIS Status";
    var vcable2="DOCSIS Log";
    var vcable3="DOCSIS WAN";
    var vdsl="DSL Connection";
    var venable="Enable";
    var vdisable="Disable";
    var vbenable="Enable";
    var vbdisable="Disable";
    var vbenable1="Enable";
    var vbdisable1="Disable";
    var vusername="User Name:";
    var vpasswd="Password:";
    var vhostname="Host Name:";
    var vsstatus="Status:";
    var vemail="E-Mail Address:";
    var vbtnconn="Connect";
    var vbtnsave="Save Settings";
    var vbtncancel="Cancel Changes";
    var vbtnclose="Close";
    var vbtndelete="Delete";
    var vhelp="Help...";
    var vonlinehelp="Online Help...";
    var vknown="Unknown";
    //wireless
    var vwifi_wizard="WIFI Wizard";
    var vsharedkey="Shared Key:";
    var vencryption="Encryption:";
    var vadd="Add";
    var vrefresh="Refresh";
    var vclose="Close";
    var vwadvsetting="2.4GHz Advanced Settings";
    var vwadvsetting_5g="5GHz Advanced Settings";
    var vauto="Auto";
    var vdefault="Default";
    var vMbps="Mbps";
    //security
    var vscreate="Create";
    var vsdelete="Delete";
    var vssummary="Summary";
    var vsmanual="Manual";
    var vdisconnect="Disconnect";
    var vview_log="View Log";
    var vadvance_setting="Advanced Settings";
    var vbit="-bit";
    //Administration
    var admin_manage="Management";
    var admin_report="Reporting";
    var admin_diag="Diagnostics";
    var admin_back="Back Up & Restore";
    var admin_defult="Factory Defaults";
    var admin_fwup="Firmware Upgrade";
    var admin_Drestart="Device Restart";

var vpageRefresh="Refresh";
    var vclear="Clear";
    var vprevpage="Previous Page";
    var vnextpage="Next Page";
    var vBytes="bytes";
    var vmseconds="milliseconds";
    var vtype="Type:";
    var vcss_type="cisco_en.css";
    var vcss_type_1="cisco_en_1.css";
    var vcss_type_help="../cisco_en.css";
    var vg_gwreboot="Gateway Rebooting";
    var vz_dns="DNS";
    var vz_ping="Ping";
    var vz_http="HTTP";
    var vz_https="HTTPS";
    var vz_ftp="FTP";
    var vz_pop3="POP3";
    var vz_imap="IMAP";
    var vz_smtp="SMTP";
    var vz_nntp="NNTP";
    var vz_telnet="Telnet";
    var vz_snmp="SNMP";
    var vz_tftp="TFTP";
    var vz_ike="IKE";
    var vz_icmp="ICMP";
    var vz_tcp="TCP";
    var vz_udp="UDP";
    var vz_both="TCP & UDP";
    var vz_dmz="DMZ";
    var vz_vpi="VPI";
    var vz_vci="VCI";
    var vz_ip="IP";
    var vz_mac="MAC";
    var vz_msn="MSN Messenger";
    var vz_skype="Skype";
    var vz_yahoo="Yahoo! Messenger";
    var vz_cs="Counter-Strike";
    var vz_aoe="Age of Empires";
    var vz_diablo2="Diablo II";
    var vz_everquest="EverQuest";
    var vz_halflife="Half-Life";
    var vz_quake2="Quake 2";
    var vz_quake3="Quake 3";
    var vz_unreal="Unreal Tournament";
    var vz_rcw="Return to Castle Wolfenstein";
    var vz_ether="Ethernet";
    var vz_cpelist="CPE List";
    var vz_ipoa="IPoA";
    var vz_pppoe="RFC 2516 PPPoE";
    var vz_pppoa="RFC 2364 PPPoA";
    var vz_vc="VC";
    var vz_llc="LLC";
    var vz_ubr="UBR";
    var vz_cbr="CBR";
    var vz_vbr="VBR";
    var vz_cps="cps";
    var vz_dslm0="MultiMode";
    var vz_dslm1="T1.413";
    var vz_dslm2="G.dmt";
    var vz_dslm3="G.lite";
    var vz_dslm4="ADSL2";
    var vz_dslm5="ADSL2+";
    var vz_dslm6="ADSL2 L";
    var vz_dslm7="ADSL2 M";
    var vz_dslm8="ADSL2+ M";
    var vz_mtu="MTU";
    var vz_auto="Auto";
    var vz_manual="Manual";
    var vz_wins="WINS";
    var vz_nat="NAT";
    var vz_rip="RIP:";
    var vz_rip1="RIP v1";
    var vz_rip2="RIP v2";
    var vz_dns1="DNS IPv4 1:";
    var vz_dns2="DNS IPv4 2:";
    var vz_dns3="DNS IPv4 3:";
    var vz_vpi="VPI";
    var vz_vci="VCI";
    //Docsis
    var vdocsis="DOCSIS Status";
    var vt_docsystem="About";
    var vdocsignal="DOCSIS Signal";
    var vdoclog="DOCSIS Log";
    var vlogin="Log In";
    var v_Language_Selection="Language Selection";
    var v_lang_en="English";
    var v_lang_es="Espa?ol";
    var v_lang_de="Deutsch";
    var v_lang_ja="日本語";
    var v_lang_fr="Fran?ais";

var v_Optional="Optional:French/Spanish/German";
    var vmodel="Model:";
    var vvendor="Vendor:";
    var vhwrev="Hardware Revision:";
    var vserial="Serial Number:";
    // Mac address is vmac1
    var vbootloader="Bootloader Revision:";
    var vcurswrev="Current Software Revision:";
    var vfwname="Firmware Name:";
    var vfwbldtime="Firmware Build Time:";
    var vrxpwrlvl0="Receive Power Level 0";
    var vrxpwrlvl1="Receive Power Level 1";
    var vrxpwrlvl2="Receive Power Level 2";
    var vrxpwrlvl3="Receive Power Level 3";
    var vrxpwrlvl4="Receive Power Level 4";
    var vrxpwrlvl5="Receive Power Level 5";
    var vrxpwrlvl6="Receive Power Level 6";
    var vrxpwrlvl7="Receive Power Level 7";
    var vtxpwrlvl="Transmit Power Level";
    var vcmstatus="Cable Modem Status:";
    //Docsis Signal Page
    var vch_id="Channel ID:";
    var vdsch_freq="Downstream Frequency:";
    var vch_mod="Modulation:";
    var vch_pwr="Power Level:";
    var vdsch_snr="Signal to Noise Ratio:";
    var vusch_freq="Upstream Frequency:";
    var vusch_bit="Bit Rate:";
    var vdsch="Downstream Channels";
    var vusch="Upstream Channels";
    //Docsis Status Page
    // Cable modem status is vcmstatus
    var vcmip="Cable Modem IP Address:";
    var vcmmask="Cable Modem Mask:";
    var vcmgateway="Cable Modem Gateway:";
    var vcmtftp="Cable Modem TFTP Server:";
    // Current time is vt_crtime
    var vtimelastrst="Time Since Last Reset:";
    var vcfgfile="Configuration File:";
    var vcmcert="Cable Modem Certificate:";
    var vcm_time_remain="IP Time Remaining";
    var vcm_time_lease="IP Time Lease:";
    var vcm_time_rebind="IP Time Rebind:";
    var vcm_time_renew="IP Time Renew:";
    // Ethernet is vz_ether
    var venetstat="LINK Status";
    var venetspeed="LINK Speed";
    var venetdpx="LINK Duplex";

//CPE List is vz_cpelist
    var vcpe_ipaddress="IP Address";
    var vcpe_hwaddress="HW Address";

//Docsis Log Page
    var vdoclogclear="Clear Log";
    var vdoclogrefresh="Refresh Log";

// Javascript messsage file
    // NOTE:
    // %s will be replaced with either a number or a text string
    // \n means start new line

// shared messages - used in more than 1 file
    var msg_blank = "%s cannot be blank.\n";
    var msg_space = "Blanks or spaces are not allowed in %s\n";
    var msg_blank_in = "Blanks are not allowed in %s\n";
    var msg_allspaces = "%s cannot consist solely of spaces\n";
    var msg_invalid = "Invalid character(s) in %s\nValid characters are: \n%s\n\n";
    var msg_check_invalid = "%s contains an invalid number\n";
    var msg_valid_range = "%s is invalid. Valid range is %s to %s\n";
    var msg_greater = "%s must be greater than %s \n";
    var msg_less = "%s must be less than %s \n";
    var msg_first = "First"; // eg. First field of GW must match device IP.
    var msg_second = "Second";
    var msg_third = "Third";
    var msg_fourth = "Fourth";
    var msg_invalid_mac = "%s is invalid. A MAC address must have 12 hexadecimal characters with optional delimiters (: or -)\n";
    var msg_invalid_mac_setupmac = "Invalid MAC address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_multi_mac="The MAC address cannot be the multicast address.\n";
    var msg_invalid_ip = "Invalid IP address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_invalid_gw = "Invalid Gateway. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_invalid_mask = "Invalid Subnet Mask. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_invalid_portnumber = "Invalid port number. The valid range is 1 to 65534.\n";
    var msg_nameNULL = "The name cannot be blank.\n";
    var msg_invalid_qos_portnumber = "Invalid specific port. The valid range is 0 to 65534.\n";
    var msg_invalid_email = "%s is invalid.\n";
    var msg_invalid_dhcpserv = "Invalid LAN 1 DHCP Server IP address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_invalid_dhcpserv2 = "Invalid LAN 2 DHCP Server IP address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_invalid_dhcpserv3 = "Invalid LAN 3 DHCP Server IP address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_invalid_dhcpserv4 = "Invalid LAN 4 DHCP Server IP address. Enter again.\n";

// Quick_setup.asp(Setup,Quick_setup)
    var msg_useId="Invalid username,this is a protected username !";
    // AccessRes.asp (Internet Access Policy), PortrangeTriggering.asp
    var msg_endtime_less = "The end time must be after the start time.\n";
    var msg_policyname = "Policy Name";
    var msg_invalid_keyword = "Invalid Keyword: Cannot include \":\" in Keyword.\n" ;
    var msg_wrong_URLformat = "Invalid URL. Check the format of the URL.\n";
    var msg_blockedsv0_startport = "1st Blocked Service Start Port";
    var msg_blockedsv1_startport = "2nd Blocked Service Start Port";
    var msg_blockedsv0_endport = "1st Blocked Service Finish Port";
    var msg_blockedsv1_endport = "2nd Blocked Service Finish Port";
    var msg_portbigger = "The Finish Port number must be greater than the Start Port number.\n";
    var msg_WL_IF_disabled = "Wireless interface is disabled in your cable modem.";
    var msg_WL_2G_IF_disabled = "2.4GHz Wireless interface is disabled in your cable modem.";
    var msg_WL_5G_IF_disabled = "5GHz Wireless interface is disabled in your cable modem.";

// WSecurity.asp (Wireless Security)
    var msg_wep_pass = "The Passphrase cannot be blank.\n";
    var msg_hexkey = "Invalid Key %s. \nHexadecimal keys can only include the characters 0-9, a-f, and A-F.\nKey size is 10 chars (64-bit) or 26 chars (128-bit).\n";
    var msg_2P4_hexkey = "Invalid 2.4G Key %s. \nHexadecimal keys can only include the characters 0-9, a-f, and A-F.\nKey size is 10 chars (64-bit) or 26 chars (128-bit).\n";
    var msg_5G_hexkey = "Invalid 5G Key %s. \nHexadecimal keys can only include the characters 0-9, a-f, and A-F.\nKey size is 10 chars (64-bit) or 26 chars (128-bit).\n";
    var msg_asciikey = "Invalid Key. \nThe key size is 5 chars (64-bit) or 13 chars (128-bit).\n";
    var msg_maxpass = "The maximum Passphrase size is ";
    var msg_psk_keysize = "The key must have from 8 to 63 characters.\n";
    var msg_key_renew = "Key Renewal"; //"WPA Key Lifetime";
    var msg_key2_renew = "Key Renewal"; //"WPA2 Key Lifetime";
    var msg_key3_renew = "Key Renewal"; //"RADIUS Key Lifetime";
    var msg_radius_port = "RADIUS Port";
    var msg_lan_ip = "RADIUS Server's IP can't be lan IP.\n";
    var msg_wan_ip = "RADIUS Server's IP can't be wan IP.\n";

// WMACFilter.asp (Wireless MAC Filter)
    var msg_item_mac = "Invalid entry for MAC address "; // e.g. Invalid entry for MAC address 6
    var msg_mac = "MAC address ";
    var msg_item = " and MAC address ";
    var msg_same = " are identical.\n";

// AdvancedWSettings.asp (Advanced Wireless)
    var msg_DTIM_invalid = "Invalid DTIM Interval. The valid range is 1 to 255.\n";
    var msg_Frag_invalid = "Invalid Fragmentation Threshold. The valid range is 256 to 2346.\n";
    var msg_RTS_invalid = "Invalid RTS Threshold. The valid range is 0 to 2347.\n";
    var msg_Beacon_invalid = "Invalid Beacon Interval. The valid range is 1 to 65535.\n";

// Administration.asp
    var msg_nomatch_pwd = "The password and verification do not match. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_rm_port = "Management Port";
    var msg_device_name = "Device Name";
    var msg_nofile = "File name cannot be blank";
    var msg_confirmCfile = "Warning!\nRestoring settings from a configuration file will erase all of the current settings.\nDo you want to continue?";
    var msg_snmp_get_comm = "SNMP Get Community";
    var msg_snmp_set_comm = "SNMP Set Community";
    var msg_invalid_snmp_trap = "Invalid SNMP Trap IP address.\n";
    var msg_default_pwd = "The device is currently set to its default password. As a security measure, you must change the password before the Remote Management feature can be enabled. Click the OK button to change your password or leave the Remote Management feature disabled.";
    var msg_default_pwd2 = "SECURITY WARNING - The password is currently set to the factory default password. As a security measure, it is highly recommended that you change the password. ";

// AppGaming.asp (Port Range Forwarding)
    var msg_r_name = "Application %s: Name ";
    var msg_start_port = "Application %s: Start Port";
    var msg_end_port = "Application %s: End Port";
    var msg_rf_ip = "Application %s: IP";
    var msg_Entry = "Entry "; // e.g. Entry 2
    var msg_portg = "Application %s: end port must be greater than start port.\n";
    var msg_ipb = " : IP address must not be blank.\n";
    var msg_same_as = "'s name and/or port is the same as Entry "; // e.g. Entry 1 is the same as Entry 4.
    var msg_definepre = " define Entry 1-5.";
    var msg_port_dup = "Ports duplicated";
    var msg_name_dup = "Name duplicated";

// Diagnostics.asp
    var msg_ping_size = "Ping Size";
    var msg_ping_number = "Number of Pings";
    var msg_ping_interval = "Ping Interval";
    var msg_ping_timeout = "Ping Timeout";

// DMZ.asp
    var msg_dmzIP = "DMZ IP address";

// EditList.asp (Internet Access PCs List)
    var msg_ip = "IP Address";
    var msg_iprange = "IP Address Range";
    var msg_entry_same = "%s: Entry %s's value is the same as Entry %s.\n";
    var msg_entry_overlap = "%s Entry %s's value and %s Entry %s's value overlap.\n";
    var msg_bad_mac_pc = "MAC address %s is invalid.\n";
    var msg_invalid_ipnum = "IP address %s is invalid.\n";
    var msg_invalid_range1 = "Invalid IP address range 1.\n";
    var msg_invalid_range2 = "Invalid IP address range 2.\n";

// Factorydefaults.asp
    var msg_confirmDefault = "Warning!\nLoading the factory default settings will erase all of the current settings.\nDo you want to continue?";

// FirmwareUpgrade.asp ( copy to FirmwareUpgrade.asp )
    var up_msg = "Continue?\nAll existing Internet connections will be terminated.";
    var nofile_msg = "No file name provided. Select the correct file.\n";
    "\nCheck LEDs to see if device is ready; then re-connect.";

// Log.asp
    var msg_dos_thresholds = "Denial of Service Threshold";
    var msg_smtp_in = "SMTP Mail Server";
    var msg_email_in = "E-mail address for Alert Logs";
    var msg_email_re = "Return e-mail address";

// QoS.asp
    var msg_add = "Add";
    var msg_update = "Update";
    var msg_cancel = "Cancel";
    var msg_qos_mac_name = "Name for this MAC Address";
    var msg_qos_appname = "Name for this Application";
    var msg_qos_voipname = "Name for this Voice Device";
    var msg_qos_gamename = "Name for this New Game";
    var msg_qos_bandwidth = "Internet Bandwidth";
    var msg_qos_mac = "MAC address";
    var msg_qos_start_port1 = "Start Port";
    var msg_qos_finish_port1 = "Finish Port";
    var msg_qos_start_port2 = "2nd Start Port";
    var msg_qos_finish_port2 = "2nd Finish Port";
    var msg_qos_start_port3 = "3rd Start Port";
    var msg_qos_finish_port3 = "3rd Finish Port";
    var msg_qos_port_range = "Invalid Port Range. The start port cannot be greater than the finish port.\n";
    var msg_standard_portnum = "Invalid Port Number. Ports assigned to well-known applications cannot be used.\n";
    var msg_qos_dup_name = "Duplicate name already exists. ";
    var msg_qos_dup_port = "Duplicate port already exists. ";
    var msg_qos_dup_mac = "Duplicate MAC address already exists. ";
    var msg_qos_empty_port = "The Port field is blank.";

// Setup.asp
    var msg_invalid_wan_ip = "Invalid Internet IP address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_invalid_wan_gw = "Invalid Internet Gateway address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_invalid_wan_mask = "Invalid Internet Subnet Mask. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_primary_dns = "Invalid Primary DNS. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_secondary_dns = "Invalid Secondary DNS. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_pppoe_idle = "Idle time";
    var msg_pppoe_redial = "Redial period";
    var msg_mtu_size = "MTU size:";
    var msg_invalid_lan_ip = "Invalid LAN 1 IP address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_invalid_lan2_ip = "Invalid LAN 2 IP address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_invalid_lan3_ip = "Invalid LAN 3 IP address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_invalid_lan4_ip = "Invalid LAN 4 IP address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_invalid_lan_mask = "Invalid LAN 1 Subnet Mask. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_invalid_lan2_mask = "Invalid LAN 2 Subnet Mask. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_invalid_lan3_mask = "Invalid LAN 3 Subnet Mask. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_invalid_lan4_mask = "Invalid LAN 4 Subnet Mask. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_duplicate = "duplicates";
    var msg_dhcp_lease = "LAN 1 DHCP lease time";
    var msg_dhcp_lease2 = "LAN 2 DHCP lease time";
    var msg_dhcp_lease3 = "LAN 3 DHCP lease time";
    var msg_dhcp_lease4 = "LAN 4 DHCP lease time";
    var msg_user_name = "User name";
    var msg_dhcp_start = "LAN 1 DHCP start IP address range";
    var msg_dhcp_start2 = "LAN 2 DHCP start IP address range";
    var msg_dhcp_start3 = "LAN 3 DHCP start IP address range";
    var msg_dhcp_start4 = "LAN 4 DHCP start IP address range";
    var msg_wan_pcr = "PCR";
    var msg_wan_scr = "SCR";
    var msg_wan_vpi = "VPI value";
    var msg_wan_vci = "VCI value";
    var msg_dhcp_num = "Maximum number of LAN 1 DHCP users";
    var msg_dhcp_num2 = "Maximum number of LAN 2 DHCP users";
    var msg_dhcp_num3 = "Maximum number of LAN 3 DHCP users";
    var msg_dhcp_num4 = "Maximum number of LAN 4 DHCP users";
    var msg_invalid_dhcp_ip = "The LAN 1 DHCP start IP is not in the same subnet as the LAN 1 IP. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_invalid_dhcp_ip2 = "The LAN 2 DHCP start IP is not in the same subnet as the LAN 2 IP. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_invalid_dhcp_ip3 = "The LAN 3 DHCP start IP is not in the same subnet as the LAN 3 IP. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_invalid_dhcp_ip4 = "The LAN 4 DHCP start IP is not in the same subnet as the LAN 4 IP. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_lan_in_dhcp_ip = "The LAN IP address cannot be within the DHCP IP address range.\n";
    var msg_static_dns_1 = "Invalid LAN 1 Static DNS 1. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_static_dns_2 = "Invalid LAN 1 Static DNS 2. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_static_dns_3 = "Invalid LAN 1 Static DNS 3. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_static_wins = "Invalid LAN 1 WINS IP address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_static2_dns_1 = "Invalid LAN 2 Static DNS 1. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_static2_dns_2 = "Invalid LAN 2 Static DNS 2. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_static2_dns_3 = "Invalid LAN 2 Static DNS 3. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_static2_wins = "Invalid LAN 2 WINS IP address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_static3_dns_1 = "Invalid LAN 3 Static DNS 1. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_static3_dns_2 = "Invalid LAN 3 Static DNS 2. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_static3_dns_3 = "Invalid LAN 3 Static DNS 3. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_static3_wins = "Invalid LAN 3 WINS IP address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_static4_dns_1 = "Invalid LAN 4 Static DNS 1. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_static4_dns_2 = "Invalid LAN 4 Static DNS 2. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_static4_dns_3 = "Invalid LAN 4 Static DNS 3. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_static4_wins = "Invalid LAN 4 WINS IP address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_change_lan_ip="\n\nWarning!\n\nThe LAN IP address of the Gateway has been changed.\nRe-connect using the new local IP address: ";
    var msg_change_lan_ip2="\n\nWarning!\n\nChanging LAN IP or subnet will default other IP related settings.\n\n";
    var msg_change_lan_ip3="The LAN 1 IP address of the Gateway has been changed.\nRe-connect using the new local IP address: ";
    var msg_change_lan_ip4="The LAN 2 IP address of the Gateway has been changed.\nRe-connect using the new local IP address: ";
    var msg_change_lan_ip5="The LAN 3 IP address of the Gateway has been changed.\nRe-connect using the new local IP address: ";
    var msg_change_lan_ip6="The LAN 4 IP address of the Gateway has been changed.\nRe-connect using the new local IP address: ";

// Setup_DDNS.asp
    var msg_username = "User Name:";
    var msg_password = "Password:";
    var msg_hostname = "Host Name:";
    var msg_email_addr = "User E-mail Address";
    var msg_key = "TZO Password (Key)";
    var msg_domain = "Domain Name";

// Setup_routing.asp
    var msg_invalid_rdest_ip = "Invalid destination IP address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_invalid_rmask = "Invalid subnet mask. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_invalid_rgw = "Invalid Gateway address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_hopcount = "Hop count";
    var msg_invalid_interval = "Invalid RIP Reporting Interval. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_invalid_rip_dest_ip = "Invalid RIP Destination IP Address. Enter again.\n";

// SinglePortForwarding.asp
    var msg_s_name = "Application %s: Name";
    var msg_sf_ip = "Application %s: IP";
    var msg_ext_port = "Application %s: External Port";
    var msg_int_port = "Application %s: Internal Port";

// status
    var msg_button_release = "DHCP release" ;
    var msg_button_renew = "DHCP renew" ;
    var msg_button_connect = " Connect " ;
    var msg_button_disconnect = "Disconnect";

// wireless.asp
    var msg_ssid = "SSID";
    var msg_ssid1 = "SSID1";
    var msg_ssid2 = "SSID2";
    var msg_ssid3 = "SSID3";
    var msg_ssid4 = "SSID4";
    var msg_out_c1 = "Too many characters. Shorten the SSID1.";
    var msg_out_c2 = "Too many characters. Shorten the SSID2.";
    var msg_out_c3 = "Too many characters. Shorten the SSID3.";
    var msg_out_c4 = "Too many characters. Shorten the SSID4.";

// WL_FilterTable.asp (Wireless MAC Filter)
    var msg_mac_same = "MAC address %s and MAC address %s are identical.\n";
    var msg_mac_full = "The MAC Address Filter List is full.";

// Status.asp
    var msg_btn_connect = "Connect";
    var msg_btn_disconnect = "Disconnect";
    var msg_txt_up = "Up";
    var msg_txt_down = "Down";
    var msg_ip_release = "IP Release";
    var msg_ip_renew = "IP Renew";

// VPN
    var msg_tunnel_list_empty = "Tunnel list is EMPTY.";
    var msg_p_sel = "Select the right tunnel.\n";
    var msg_p_sel_del_last = "The last tunnel cannot be deleted. It is used for adding a new tunnel.\n";
    var msg_invalid_opt_for_blank = "Invalid operation for a blank tunnel.\n";
    var msg_conmfirm_del_tunnel = "Are you sure that you want to delete the selected tunnel?\n";
    var msg_p_name = "Policy Name";
    var msg_range = "When the remote IP type is 'range', NetBIOS cannot work.\n";
    var msg_preshared_key = "Shared Key";
    var msg_local_address = "Local IP Address: ";
    var msg_remote_address = "Remote IP Address: ";
    var msg_local_netaddress = "Local Subnet Address: ";
    var msg_local_netmask = "Local Subnet Mask: ";
    var msg_remote_netaddress = "Remote Subnet Address: ";
    var msg_remote_netmask = "Remote Subnet Mask: ";
    var msg_local_address_range = "Local IP Address Range";
    var msg_remote_address_range = "Remote IP Address Range";
    var msg_start_finish = "To set IP Range, the Finish address must be greater than the Start address";
    var msg_remote_gw = "Remote gateway";
    var msg_i_ip = "Invalid IP address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_i_range = "Invalid range IP address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_f_gw = "Invalid gateway FQDN address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_i_gw = "Invalid gateway IP address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_i_mask = "Invalid mask address. Enter again.\n";
    var msg_auth_key = "Authentication key";
    var msg_md5_key_len = "For MD5, the key should be 16 characters in length. \n";
    var msg_md5_key_len_hex = "For MD5, the key should be 32 hexadecimal in length. \n";
    var msg_sha1_key_len = "For SHA-1, the key should be 20 characters in length. ";
    var msg_sha1_key_len_hex = "For SHA-1, the key should be 40 hexadecimal in length. ";
    var msg_encr_key = "Encryption key";
    var msg_des_key_len = "For DES, the key should be 8 characters in length. \n";
    var msg_3des_key_len = "For 3DES, the key should be 24 characters in length. \n";
    var msg_3des_key_len_hex = "For 3DES, the key should be 48 hexadecimal in length. \n";
    var msg_spi_invalid = "Invalid SPI. Hexadecimal format must be used.\n ";
    var msg_spi_more = "Invalid SPI. The valid range is HEX 100-FFFFFFFF";
    var msg_adv_vpn = "Advanced settings are for Auto (IKE) policies only.\n";
    var msg_req_id = "ID name is required if using the name as ID.\n";
    var msg_mode_sel = "Aggressive mode must be selected when using dynamic IP.\n";
    var msg_invalid_adv = "Invalid advanced tunnel settings. Select a proper tunnel.\n";
    var msg_invalid_lifetime = "Lifetime";
    var msg_invalid_password = "Invalid password, contain some special character.\n";

//add message for bpa mode
    var vz_bpa = "Heart Beat Signal";
    var vz_bpa_setting = "Heart Beat Signal Settings";
    var vz_bpa_server = "Heart Beat Server";

// ipv6
    var msg_invalid_PreLen = "Invalid IPv6 address prefix length.\n";
    var msg_invalid_IPv6Addr_Blank = "Invalid %s address. Address cannot be blank.\n";
    var msg_invalid_IPv6Addr_prelenERR = "Invalid %s address. Prefix length is invalid.\n";
    var msg_invalid_IPv6Addr_lenERR = "Invalid %s address. Length is invalid.\n";
    var msg_invalid_IPv6Addr_col3ERR = "Invalid %s address. ':::' is not allowed.\n";
    var msg_invalid_IPv6Addr_col2ERR = "Invalid %s address - only one '::' is allowed.\n";
    var msg_invalid_IPv6Addr_dotERR = "Invalid %s address - '.' is not allowed.\n";
    var msg_invalid_IPv6Addr_colNumERR = "Invalid %s address - the number of ':' is invalid.\n";
    var msg_invalid_IPv6Addr_hex4ERR = "Invalid %s address - the number divided by ':' is over.\n";
    var msg_invalid_IPv6Addr_decERR = "Invalid %s address- the number of ':' is invalid.\n";
    var msg_invalid_IPv6Addr_dot3ERR = "Invalid %s address. The number divided by '.' is over.\n";
    var msg_invalid_IPv6Addr_colNumdotERR = "Invalid %s address. The number of ':' is invalid.\n";
    var msg_invalid_IPv6Addr_hexERR = "Invalid %s address. The number is not hexadecimal.\n";
    var msg_invalid_IPv6Addr_col0ERR = "Invalid %s address format. Address cannot start with ':', but '::' may be OK.\n";
    var msg_invalid_IPv6Addr_col9ERR = "Invalid %s address format. Address cannot end with ':', but '::' may be OK.\n";
    var v6_ipv6 = "IPv6";
    var v6_ipmode = "IP Mode";
    var v6_howconnect = "How do you connect to the Internet?";
    var v6_mode = "Mode";
    var v6_wan = "Internet";
    var v6_lan = "Local";
    var v6_ipv4only = "IPv4 Only";
    var v6_ipv4 = "IPv4";
    var v6_dualstackip = "Dual-Stack IP";
    var v6_ipv4v6 = "IPv4 and IPv6";
    var v6_usenatpt = "Use NAT_PT";
    var v6_use6to4tunnel = "Use IPv6-in-IPv4 tunnel";
    var v6_gateway_ip = "Gateway IP (IPv6)";
    var v6_addrconfig = "IPv6 Address Config Method";
    var v6_stateless_only = "Stateless Only";
    var v6_stateful_only = "Stateful Only";
    var v6_stateless_stateful = "Both Stateless and Stateful";
    var v6_dhcpv6 = "DHCPv6";
    var v6_ipv6addr = "IPv6 Address";
    var v6_prefixlen = "Prefix Length";
    var v6_prefferedtime = "Preferred Lifetime";
    var v6_validtime = "Valid Lifetime";
    var v6_addr_start = "Address Range Start";
    var v6_addr_end = "Address Range End";
    var v6_primary_dns = "Primary DNS";
    var v6_secondary_dns = "Secondary DNS";
    var v6_seconds = "seconds, (0 means infinity)";
    var vs_ip_type6 = "FQDN";
    var vs_ip_type7 = vb_domainname;
    var vwconfigure="Wireless Configuration:";
    var vwmanual="Manual";
    var vwwps="Wi-Fi Protected Setup";
    var vwwps1="";
    var vwwps2="Wi-Fi Protected Setup<sup><small>TM</small></sup>";
    var vwwps3="Register PIN time";
    var vwmessage1="Use one of the following for each Wi-Fi Protected Setup supported device:";
    var vwmessage2="1. If your client device has a Wi-Fi Protected Setup button, click or press that button, and then click the button on the right.";
    var vwsearching="Searching...";
    var vwmessage3="2. If your client device has a Wi-Fi Protected Setup PIN number, enter that number here";
    var vwmessage4="and then click";
    var vwmessage5="3. If your client asks for the Gateway's PIN number, enter this number <b>";
    var vwmessage6="</b> in your client device.";
    var vwor="OR";
    var vwregister="Register";
    // wps
    var vwwps_popup1="Searching for your client device.";
    var vwwps_popup2="Please wait...";
    var vwwps_popup3="If you have not clicked on the Wi-Fi Protected Setup button on your client device, please do so now.";
    var vwwps_popup4="Connecting your client device to your network.";
    var vwwps_popup5="Congratulations!";
    var vwwps_popup6="Your client device is now securely connected to your network.";
    var vwwps_popup7="Refer back to your client device for further instructions.";
    var vwwps_popup8="Press \"<b>OK</b>\" to continue.";
    var vwwps_popup9="Connection Failure!";
    var vwwps_popup10="Your client device failed to connect to the network.";
    var vwwps_status="Wi-Fi Protected Setup Status:";
    var msg_invalid_pin="Invalid PIN number. Enter again.\n";
    var vc_sameas="%s and %s are identical.\n";
    var vw_newpincode="New PIN Code";

// wds
    var vw_genpincode="Generate PIN Code";
    var vw_noclientmsg="No wireless clients are connected.";
    var vw_errormsg1="ERROR retrieving list of wirless clients.";
    var vw_errormsg2="ERROR";
    var vw_wdsmac="WDS MAC Address:";
    var vw_wdsmsg1="This screen";
    var vw_wdsmsg2="allows you to configure the WDS. Make sure the channel settings are the same for all WDS enabled devices.";
    var vw_wdsmsg3="More...";
    var vw_wdsmsg4="Allow wireless signal to be repeated by a repeater";
    var vw_remoteapmac="Remote Access Point's MAC Address:";
    var vw_wps="WDS";
    var vw_wdsnote="Note: Only WEP encryption mode or encryption disabled can be used with WDS. Before enabling WDS, please set the \"Wireless Configuration\" to \"Manual\" and the \"Wireless Security Mode\" to \"WEP\" on the Wireless Security page.";
    var vw_wds2g="2.4GHz WDS Settings";
    var vw_wds5g="5GHz WDS Settings";

// for WIFI
    var vw_shortgi="Short GI - 20/40 MHz:";
    var vw_ampdu_aggregation="A-MPDU Aggregation:";
    var va_lineto="-";
    //ethernet
    var vsetupwan2="Ethernet";
    var vbethset="Ethernet Setup";
    var vbeth5sel="1st Ethernet Port";
    var vbethwan="Ethernet Connection";
    var vbeth5wan="Use as WAN Port";
    var vbeth5lan="Use as LAN port";
    var vbethwanset="Ethernet WAN setup";
    var vbenconnection="Connection";
    var vethdhcp="Automatic Configuration - DHCP";
    var vstaticip="Static IP";
    var vpppoe="PPPOE";
    var vb_pppether_alive="Keep Alive - Redial Period:";
    var vb_pppether_alive2="seconds";
    var vb_service_Name="Service Name";
    var vb_optional="optional";
    var va_trendmicro="Trend Micro";
    var va_trendmicro_manage="Trend Micro:";
    var vpptp="PPTP";
    var vbpptpobtain="Obtain an IP address Automatically";
    var vbpptpspecify="Specify an IP address";
    var vbpptpseraddr="PPTP Server IP Address";
    var msg_dns_1 = "Invalid DNS 1. Reenter.\n";
    var msg_dns_2 = "Invalid DNS 2. Reenter.\n";
    var msg_dns_3 = "Invalid DNS 3. Reenter.\n";
    var wb_tab_ssid = "SSID";
    var wb_tab_name = " SSID Name";
    var wb_tab_broad = "SSID Broadcast";
    var vworldwide="WorldWide";
    var vThailand="Thailand";
    var vIsrael="Israel";
    var vJordan="Jordan";
    var vChina="China";
    var vJapan="Japan";
    var vUSA="USA";
    var vEurope="Europe";
    var vAllchannels="Allchannels";
    var vnumber="NO.";
    var vssid="SSID";
    var vssid1="Wireless Network Name (SSID)";
    var vssid1_colon="Wireless Network Name (SSID):";
    var vbssid="BSSID";
    var vbraodcast="Broadcast";
    var vssid2="Network Name (SSID)";
    var vbssid1="MAC Address (BSSID)";
    var vbraodcast1="SSID Broadcast";
    var vsip="SIP";
    var vsip_info="SIP Info";
    var vsip_prov="provsip";
    var vsip_line1="Line1";
    var vsip_line2="Line2";
    var vsip_uname="Username";
    var vsip_upasw="Password";
    var vsip_dsname="Display Name";
    var vsip_authid="AuthID";
    // implement outbound proxy from GUI.
    var vsip_Obproadd="Outbound Proxy Address ";
    var vsip_Obproport="Outbound Proxy Port";
    var vsip_callwait="Call Waiting";
    var vsip_wycall="3-way Call";
    var vsip_cfna="Call Forwarding No Answer";
    var vsip_cfb="Call Forwarding Busy";
    var vsip_cfu="Call Forwarding Unconditional";
    var vsip_rc="Redial Call";
    var vsip_auto_redial="Automatic Redial";
    var vsip_mes_wait="Message Waiting";
    var vsip_call_tran="Call Transfer";
    var vsip_b_callerID="Block CallerID";
    var vsip_c_callerID="Cancel CallerID";
    var vsip_apply="Apply";

var vsipAccountProv="SIP Account Provisioning";
    var vsip_auth="SIP Auth";
    var vsipAccountProv_line1="Line 1";
    var vsipAccountProv_line2="Line 2";
    var vsipAccountProv_username="Username";
    var vsipAccountProv_passwd="Password";
    var vsipAccountProv_warning="Push Apply button will reboot the device.";
    var vsipAccountProv_apply="Apply";

var vem="EMTA";
    var vem_mta_parameters="MTA Parameters";
    var vem_mta_status="MTA Configuration";
    var vem_mta_diag="Diagnostics";
    var vem_mta_call_history="Call History";
    var vem_mta_logs="MTA Logs";
    var vem_mta_batt="Battery Status";
    var vem_epoint_state="Endpoint State";
    var vem_epoint1_state="Endpoint1 State";
    var vem_epoint2_state="Endpoint2 State";
    var vem_status="ONHOOK";
    var vem_info="EMTA Log Info";
    var vem_ifname="Interface Name";
    var vem_prov="Provisioned";
    var vem_stata="State";
    var vem_speed="Speed";
    var vem_mac="MAC Address";
    var vem_ip="IP Address";
    var vem_mask="Subnet Mask";
    var vem_line_test="Select a Line to test";
    var vem_set_test="Select a Set to test";
    var vem_start_tip="StartTipToGroundResistiveFaults";
    var vem_start_ring="StartRingToGroundResistiveFaults";
    var vem_tip_to_ring="StartTipToRingResistiveFaults";
    var vem_start_ringer="StartRingerEquivalenceNetwork";
    var vem_start_ha="StartHazardousPotentialsTest";
    var vem_start_foreign="StartForeignElectromotiveForceTest";
    var vem_start_receive="StartReceiverOffhook";
    var vem_notice1="<b>Please select the Line Diagnostics Test that you want to run on this EMTA</b>";
    var vem_notice2="Note:These tests will affect the telephony service on this EMTA. Please take caution before running these tests";
    var vchan="Channels Selection";
    var vchan_label="Channels Selection";
    var vchan_scan="Scan";
    var vchan_scan_help="This page provides you with the ability to modify the initial scanning parameters used by the cable modem to find its network connection";
    var vchan_down="Present Downstream Frequency";
    var vchan_down_freq="Downstream Frequency";
    var vchan_down_help="The data shown in the table below provides the downstream frequency to which the cable modem is tuned to at this time";
    var vchan_upchanid="Upstream channel ID";
    var vchan_upchanid_help="This field below allows you to modify the upstream channel ID.\nNOTE:Some CMTSs may not support this, though they all should.";
    var vchan_freq_svalue="Frequency Start Value";
    var vchan_freq_help="This field below allows you to modify the frequency the cable modem start with its scan during initialization and registration. Enter the new start frequency and restart the cable modem for it to take effect";
    var vchan_freq_sreq="Start Frequency";
    var vchan_upchan_set="Upstream Channel Setting";
    var vchan_upchan_help="This field below allows you to modify the channel the cable modem will use. Enter the new channel and click the button for it to take effect";
    var vchan_upchan= "Upstream Channel";

var vem_start_test="Start Test";
    var vem_dia_test="Line Diagnostics";
    var user_status="UserStatus";
    var usertype = "Current User Name:";
    var msg_change_paswd="Before you can manage the device, please change your password!";

//submenus
    var vmacfilt="MAC Address Filtering";
    var vipfilt="IP Address Filtering";
    //leftmenus
    var vmacfilter="MAC Filtering";
    var vipfilter="IP Filtering";
    var vipfenable="Enable";

//macfiltering
    var vaccess_res="Access Restriction";
    var vaccess_res1="Block</b> devices listed below from accessing Internet";
    var vaccess_res2="Permit</b> devices listed below to access Internet";
    var vmac_list="MAC Address Filter List";

var vmsg_macexample="MAC Addresses (example: 01:23:45:67:89:AB)";

//ipfiltering
    var vs_startaddr="Start Address";
    var vs_endaddr="End Address";

/*Parental Basic Setup */
    //submenu
    var vpusetup="User Setup";
    var vpbrule="Basic Rules";
    var vptodrule="Time of Day Rules";
    var vplog="Local Log";

var vpsetup = "Parental Basic Setup";
    var vkeywordlst = "Keyword List";
    var vbdomainlst = "Blocked Domain List";
    var valloweddomlst = "Allowed Domain List";
    var voveridepwd = "Override the Password";

//logout
    var menu_logout = "Log OFF";
    var vspeedtest = "SpeedTest";
    var vftp_SpeedTest = "Speed Test";
    var vftp_downloadSpeedTest="Download speed test";
    var vftp_downloadSpeed="Download speed:";
    var vftp_uploadSpeedTest="Upload speed test";
    var vftp_uploadSpeed="Upload speed:";
    var vftp_time="Elapsed Time:";
    var vftp_noTest="not yet tested";
    var vftp_PDB="Payload Data Bytes:";
    var vftp_TPB="Total Packet Bytes:";
    var vftp_PLTM="Payload Throughput (Mbps):";
    var vftp_PTTM="Packet Throughput (Mbps):";
    var vftp_error="Error - SpeedTest failed to complete; please try again";
    var vftp_testAgain="Click here to run the test again";
    //copyright
    /* #UnihanBU6#, stella_chang, 2012/07/10, CR20969 - Copyright MUST show correctly on webpage. The year of copyright for Brisbane-RG release should show 2012. */
    var vcopyright = "<br>Cisco, Cisco Systems, and the Cisco Systems logo are registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries.<br>© 2012 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. © 2012 Broadcom, Inc. All rights reserved.";

// Quick_Setup.asp
    var vchange_password="Change Password";

// Setup_DDNS.asp
    var vuser_name="User Name:";
    var vunrecognized_retr_code="Unrecognized return code.";
    var vddns_ser="DDNS service is not enabled.";
    var vip_not_acquired="IP address not acquired yet.";

// Setup_routing.asp
    var vroute_subnet_suppor="Routed Subnet Support";
    var vrip_authen="RIP Authentication:";
    var vrip_authenkey="RIP Authentication Key:";
    var vrip_authenkey_id="RIP Authentication Key ID:";
    var vrip_report="

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,668 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Can anyone help me please? I know this has probably been discussed to death at this stage, but networking issues make my head hurt.

I currently have the old Scientific-Atlanta hooked up to an Airport Express. I'm quite happy with this set-up, but it means I only get 30Mbps. My mother was talking to a UPC during the week about a separate issue and the guy pointed out to her that we could be getting 50Mbps blah blah. So there's a new modem in the post, presumedly the TC7200.

What issues am I going to have with this? Will I still be able to use my Airport Express router just with double NAT or will even that require messing around? Should I just hold on to my current modem?

Can anyone help me please? I know this has probably been discussed to death at this stage, but networking issues make my head hurt.

I currently have the old Scientific-Atlanta hooked up to an Airport Express. I'm quite happy with this set-up, but it means I only get 30Mbps. My mother was talking to a UPC during the week about a separate issue and the guy pointed out to her that we could be getting 50Mbps blah blah. So there's a new modem in the post, presumedly the TC7200.

What issues am I going to have with this? Will I still be able to use my Airport Express router just with double NAT or will even that require messing around? Should I just hold on to my current modem?

Cannot see why not.
    I also had the SA2203 and got the TC7200 as part of an upgrade.
    I am still using my ASUS router for router/wireless/dhcp and its wan port is connected to a lan port on the TC7200 which has wireless switched off.

The ASUS runs my local network on subnet 51 while the TC7200 runs on subnet 61.

Still hoping for a firmware upgrade on the TC7200 that will unleash the Bridge mode option that exists in the elsewhere:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭slartibardfast

Mmm, I agree you'll be fine with your existing apple hardware. Two subnets is the key.

The TC 7200's DMZ isn't actually all that bad, it even correctly forwards stuff at the IP level, (including odd stuff like portocol 41 for IPV6 via SIXXS.net).

Set your Apple router up to be 192.168.0.2 on its WAN port (192.168.0.1 as the gateway) and the TC 7200 DMZ to 192.168.0.2 (as in the Apple router). Then have the Apple router serve your real lan on 192.168.1.0/24 and you're set.

Also, keep the TC 7200's firewall set to low or off. I run with OpenWRT so I can explicitly drop the DHCP from the TC 7200, but I think you'll be OK as it is only hitting the WAN port of the Apple router.

Good Luck!

(Strictly speaking, when a router's DMZ forwards at the IP Level, you're avoiding Double NAT)

Mmm, I agree you'll be fine with your existing apple hardware. Two subnets is the key.

The TC 7200's DMZ isn't actually all that bad, it even correctly forwards stuff at the IP level, (including odd stuff like portocol 41 for IPV6 via SIXXS.net).

Set your Apple router up to be 192.168.0.2 on its WAN port (192.168.0.1 as the gateway) and the TC 7200 DMZ to 192.168.0.2 (as in the Apple router). Then have the Apple router serve your real lan on 192.168.1.0/24 and you're set.

Also, keep the TC 7200's firewall set to low or off. I run with OpenWRT so I can explicitly drop the DHCP from the TC 7200, but I think you'll be OK as it is only hitting the WAN port of the Apple router.

Good Luck!

(Strictly speaking, when a router's DMZ forwards at the IP Level, you're avoiding Double NAT)

Have tried a DMZ configuration myself, but cannot get 1 thing on my sat box working, so switched it back to non DMZ mode, and its working fine so far.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,668 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Thanks, guys.

I got the new modem today but can't get it working. I can connect to it and all the lights are on, but no internet. Gone back to my old modem. Maybe UPC just have to activate it or something. I'll call them when I have a few hours to spare.

Advertisement