Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will the Muslim world relax?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

That's you call/loss.
    You've watched it presumably? But you're not prepared to save us all 40 minutes and just tell us about them? Even one of them? Riiiight.

They must be such unbelievably shocking lies that we can't handle them without our heads exploding. As it's so unlike you to be unwilling to share such scandalous information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

They killed a (......)enemy..

You know people don't normally "clarify" one wild, generalised ill-informed rant by adding another one.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

You've watched it presumably? But you're not prepared to save us all 40 minutes and just tell us about them? Even one of them? Riiiight.

They must be such unbelievably shocking lies that we can't handle them without our heads exploding. As it's so unlike you to be unwilling to share such scandalous information.

No need to get personal. I'll open a thread on it in the near future. I just don't want to discuss it now as it's not the topic.

No need to get personal. I'll open a thread on it in the near future. I just don't want to discuss it now as it's not the topic.

So you didn't watch it then.

there have been ''moderates'' that have sought to change their holy book the quaran
    No offense, but this never happened and never will happen. You clearly have no idea about what you are talking about. You should get to know some Muslims and then you won't be so paranoid. Call into your local Mosque and make some new friends.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭anthonyos

nuke them

Nodin wrote: »
    So you didn't watch it then.
    I have, more than once as it happens.

anthonyos wrote: »
    nuke them
    Who/why?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

So why did you bring it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Holy christ...

In your rush to get offended did you fail to read what I wrote properly?

Christians don't storm embassies.
    In General means that they have a general tendency to act like more of a bunch of *****.

Why that happens is a separate issue. It is not up for the debate that Muslims generally act the bollox more than most other people.

That is not the same as saying "all muslims are evil" or even "all muslims are worse people".
    IN GENERAL!

Words are important.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Would it be cool to start dropping leaflets about darwin and the universe and stephen hawkings explanation of how it really happened.
    I dont think they should be converted to a different religion just show that their probably being spoofed to . Might get them to lay off the extremeism a bit .

• Site Banned Posts: 385 ✭✭pontia

who cares when they relax,we can relax when the mushroom cloud reaches the 5 mile mark and we dont have to worry about these psychos anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭anthonyos

bring back George bush they were afraid of him

I have, more than once as it happens.

Then why can't you summarise its findings as requested?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

pontia wrote: »
    who cares when they relax,we can relax when the mushroom cloud reaches the 5 mile mark and we dont have to worry about these psychos anymore

Yeah because nukes calm people down. Aren't you even familiar with the Russian Doomsday Machine!?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

pontia wrote: »

Hold on a second. You like to pop up here and on any other forum where there is a topic of a secularist nature being discussed and attempt to castigate posters who want to live without religion in their lives for being intolerant. And now you're popping up to advocate the horrific genocide of nearly one quarter of the world's human population because they share a religion? And atheists are the intolerant ones?:confused:

So why did you bring it up?
    Educational purposes for Christmas's sake.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

why don't you educate her about how the movie is actually a zionist plot

O Good. Could you educate us with a summary of its content and conclusions?

iguana wrote: »
    And atheists are the intolerant ones?:confused:

Excellent post. Now just wait until BrownBomber mentions Sam Harris and Nukes.:pac:

• Advertisement

Nodin wrote: »
    Then why can't you summarise its findings as requested?
    I can. It's a request I declined. Let's move on.

So what was the point of posting it?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Let's move on.

I think that's a request we'll decline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Let's not. I'd like to hear your summary too.

why don't you educate her about how the movie is actually a zionist plot
    ??? I have no idea what you are talking about.

bluewolf wrote: »
    I think that's a request we'll decline
    huh?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

??? I have no idea what you are talking about.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=80771558

"Egyptian Copt at Centre of “The Innocence of Muslims” Is A Fanatical Zionist
    "

love the graph in that thread.
    100 jews.. terrifying stuff

So you post a 40 minute video onto an internet forum and couldn't be arsed to give a brief summary of those forty minutes.

Here's me posting a video that's twenty seconds long.

Here's my summary:
    Disrespectful and failure to communicate.

love the graph in that thread.
    100 jews.. terrifying stuff

100.....? Jesus...if they get to 101 they'd reach critical mass and turn into the Uberjude

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

anthonyos is taking a week's holiday

Advertisement