Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[BPB]Boards Photobook 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭picaaf

mumof2 wrote: »
    Im in the middle of uploading the image, only to discover I havn't a clue how to get a copy of the Paypal receipt:confused:
    I received an email with a transaction number but im not sure where to find the link within the paypal account to be able to save this for emailing onwards.

Please advise if there is a simplified way of doing this:D
    Thanks

why not make a screenshot of said email and forward that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

picaaf wrote: »
    why not make a screenshot of said email and forward that

I did think of that, but im on the mac and was hoping for an easier option than having to use phone to take pic and upload that to mac first.

However, time is of the essence so off I go:o

Thanks;)

Cork_girl wrote: »
    All systems go!
    Anyone want to commit to organising a Photowalk for the 1st December - the day of the launch?

If anybody [stealthily looking at SinisterDexter] would organise a photowalk... it would -for various reasons- mean the world to me.

I did think of that, but im on the mac and was hoping for an easier option than having to use phone to take pic and upload that to mac first.

However, time is of the essence so off I go:o

Thanks;)

i took screenshot of confirmation-email and forwarded that together with the photo :D... am on mac too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

Done and dusted, now Im off to pack my case!! Back next week.

Best of luck with the book guys!!!

Thanks for all the help, am really looking forward to seeing it for real:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 6,851 ✭✭✭Spocker

Im in the middle of uploading the image, only to discover I havn't a clue how to get a copy of the Paypal receipt:confused:
    I received an email with a transaction number but im not sure where to find the link within the paypal account to be able to save this for emailing onwards.

Please advise if there is a simplified way of doing this:D
    Thanks

The email your receive from PayPal (with the transaction ID) is the receipt; you can just forward it, with the picture attached :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Paid and pic sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭dave66

Photo finally picked and sent, that's that for another year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

photo sent. i'm not back till the 21st or 22nd of november so tracy/darren, if there's a problem with the size you need to tell me by this afternoon so i can re-send it if needs be.

thanks for all your hard work on this btw, sher where would we be without ye? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

It's fine :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Nebezpeci Mys

EyeBlinks wrote: »
    Could we have the size of the page please?

The book is A4 format, so the actual page will be slightly smaller.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭dinneenp

If anybody [stealthily looking at SinisterDexter] would organise a photowalk... it would -for various reasons- mean the world to me.

I'd be up for a photowalk. If there isn't one I'll wander around Dublin on my own for a while.

dinneenp wrote: »
    I'd be up for a photowalk. If there isn't one I'll wander around Dublin on my own for a while.

i could keep you company (if you don't mind ;)) and if there are more people joining we'll have a photowalk. how about that ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭SinisterDexter

I was made aware there was a launch date picked..... and there was a request for a photowalk [stealthily looking at picaaf].... I will put on my thinking hat and see what I can come up with. Last year was a great one!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Just sent my photo in. Good luck putting the book together. Looking forward to seeing the finished product :)

Call me stupid but how do I submit a photo (when I have it selected?)
    The PM that I got from Tracy don't say how to submit it?
    Do I e-mail it to Darren Greene too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

"Once you have made payment, please forward your paypal receipt and photograph to boardsbook@gmail.com"

You may have missed it in the PM ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Nebezpeci Mys

Call me stupid but how do I submit a photo (when I have it selected?)
    The PM that I got from Tracy don't say how to submit it?
    Do I e-mail it to Darren Greene too?

You send it to boardsbook@gmail.com with any caption/data you want included in the book. Size and resolution recommended for the image are on previous pages of this thread (me thinks). Oh, and if you don't want your image used for the auction, you need to mention it in the email. :)

i could keep you company (if you don't mind ;)) and if there are more people joining we'll have a photowalk. how about that ? :)

It's a date so. We can sort out times and if we want a very rough route or just wander around

Thanks...yes I missed it.
    Instead of pondering painfully over picking a photo I've done it in about 10 minutes.
    Submitted. Done. Great.
    Looking forward the weekend & photowalk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,912 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Photo is winging its way as I type. Don't fail me now, crappy broadband connection!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Eek the deadline is almost here!!

There are 5 people yet to pay.. come on guys! PM's going out to you again now, please get in touch asap :)

Photos to be by tomorrow please!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

I hope the price stays the same even if we would have 5 people less...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭bravo

Image sent - apologies can't make the launch, but looking forward to seeing all your pics!

It's a date so. We can sort out times and if we want a very rough route or just wander around

oh oh, i has date :eek: ...! very rough route or just wandering, hmmmm....:o (yet i think, sinisterdexter might come up with a different idea ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Edser

Well, photo sent. It's so hard to choose..

Nobody around either to do my dirty work and pick one for me ;)

Event created over on the book face in case anyone wants to click..

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭EyeBlinks

Pic sent .... twice :o ... please use second one :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭aidanic

Woops - too much on yesterday. Photo leaving email now...

• Advertisement

Today' the last day! Get the photos in guys, don't forget to include a Title and a BRIEF description/one-liner if you wish (no need for essays ;) ). Also include your Boards nick..

Advertisement