Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[BPB]Boards Photobook 2012

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

picaaf wrote: »
    @Cork_girl I will make arrangements for collecting the pictures

Perfect :) I just sent out the winning emails so you can just let me know what works for you.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Am I thick.... (no smart answers!)...

But when I went to buy the photobook I used this link: http://share1.sendtoprint.net/bshare.php?hashid=9f73eb60efbfee2b325c

which links to our book alright but the Buy Now button seems to bring me to a generic "Create your own book" page and no sign of the Boards Book...?

I need to link up the book in the SSF push and want to be sure we have it right before we send people that direction. Can someone check my sanity or am I clicking the wrong thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

Just tried and it works for me. I clicked on the link above, then clicked on the button at the bottom 'ORDER BOOK NOW' which brings me to a new page and I can add it to cart.

When you check out you must add the Boards2012 for the discounted price.

Niamh created the link http://bit.ly/boardsphotobook for us yesterday for the facebook page.

Is this working?

NB When you check out you must add the Boards2012 for the discounted price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Adrian.Sadlier

DeVore wrote: »
    Am I thick.... (no smart answers!)...

But when I went to buy the photobook I used this link: http://share1.sendtoprint.net/bshare.php?hashid=9f73eb60efbfee2b325c

which links to our book alright but the Buy Now button seems to bring me to a generic "Create your own book" page and no sign of the Boards Book...?

I need to link up the book in the SSF push and want to be sure we have it right before we send people that direction. Can someone check my sanity or am I clicking the wrong thing?

I just tried the link now -same result - generic book at approx €75 - no sign of Boardsbook. I am usineg IE 8 on Windows XP

Just tried Chrome - same result

• Advertisement

When I clicked the link I posted and clicked buy book.. it brought me to a page with a girl blowing a clock flower.. with €29.99 then 48 extra pages JOB ID listed as Photobook and pages: 68 total

Add to Cart then and it says Medium Landscape Photobook

Job ID: PhotoBook_2800216941456886
    pages: 68 €75.35

At checkout you enter the code Boards2012

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Received my book today, nice work everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Got mine today, thanks. Print quality is excellent, and standard of photography very high. Well done to all involved. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭aidanic

Thanks - arrived at the office. NIce... No time to enjoy. Over the Christmas I hope.

Cork_girl wrote: »
    When I clicked the link I posted and clicked buy book.. it brought me to a page with a girl blowing a clock flower.. with €29.99 then 48 extra pages JOB ID listed as Photobook and pages: 68 total

Add to Cart then and it says Medium Landscape Photobook

Job ID: PhotoBook_2800216941456886
    pages: 68 €75.35

At checkout you enter the code Boards2012

Bought 2 books tonight so it is definitely working! 11811 one is on it's way to you and the other to faceman. The only remaining book is for cabansail, and you are the furthest away -which is fair enough!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Nebezpeci Mys

Cool job, you all put so much work into this again

Please, don't send "my" obtained pictures by mail.
    Two reasones for that:
    *Saving on stamps means a few extra euro into SantaStrikeForce
    *My letterbox is outside, not waterproof and won't be emptied the next couple of weeks.
    @Cork_girl I will make arrangements for collecting the pictures

If you are coming to Dublin over Christmas, let me know and I will keep them for you if you want.

Guys, just a quick note in relation to the auction prints - we have collected them today and will send them out in the upcoming days. Those of you who wanted to pick their prints up from Steve and haven't done so by today, please, pm me to arrange a handover.

Happy Christmas! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭picaaf

Guys, just a quick note in relation to the auction prints - we have collected them today and will send them out in the upcoming days. Those of you who wanted to pick their prints up from Steve and haven't done so by today, please, pm me to arrange a handover.

Happy Christmas! :)

please please don't send mine, you know the story of the letterbox. can any of you please hold on to them, so i can come and collect them within the next 3 weeks?

happy christmas to you too! :o

please please don't send mine, you know the story of the letterbox. can any of you please hold on to them, so i can come and collect them within the next 3 weeks?

happy christmas to you too! :o

Sure thing; that's no problem whatsoever. Just let me know when you are around.wink.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Got mine...............well done everyone (especially the organisers) ;)
    .........and a Merry Christmas to one-and-all :)

Just a quick update on the auction prints: all have been posted, so you should receive them next week.

Those of you who wanted to collect them, please, pm me so we can arrange the handover.

Thank you very much for your support, Guys, and Happy New Year!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 nomwakao

The book is exciting, I will order a copy.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Just a quick update on the auction prints: all have been posted, so you should receive them next week.

Those of you who wanted to collect them, please, pm me so we can arrange the handover.

Thank you very much for your support, Guys, and Happy New Year!

How much was made on the auction? Just curious like. BTW love my print.

How much was made on the auction? Just curious like. BTW love my print.

Last time when I spoke to cork_girl, it was yet to be calculated, so not sure. Hopefully, the final donation will be known soon.

Glad you like your print. Steve always does a good job... :)

Sorry for the delay! I've been a bit busy but here are the final figures for the 2012 Boards Photobook!

Auction raised €122.04 and book including launch activities raised €809.19
    Total donation to SSF 2012 is €931.23 :)

Thank you everyone for your support and generosity!

• Advertisement
Advertisement