Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Free Money Betting Thread 2012/2013 Mark II Redemption

Options

Comments

JD, stop cheating us!

If you're going to aftertime, at least sort by date not by winners...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

JD, stop cheating us!

If you're going to aftertime, at least sort by date not by winners...

To give Judgement Day the benefit of the doubt, he did Thank duckysauces bet of "Sean O'Brien anytime", which often indicates that you have followed suit.
    That said, aftertiming is a big no no;)

wprathead wrote: »
    To give Judgement Day the benefit of the doubt, he did Thank duckysauces bet of "Sean O'Brien anytime", which often indicates that you have followed suit.
    That said, aftertiming is a big no no;)

aftertiming with screenshots is okay tbh. It's proof that you've placed the bet.

But JD's ordering has meant that he can never lose!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

aftertiming with screenshots is okay tbh. It's proof that you've placed the bet.

But JD's ordering has meant that he can never lose!

Not sure what you mean? The screenshot is of my last two bets - my only two made today and the screenshot is not doctored. Sometimes I post predictions but I find that it usually backfires on me. I don't claim any great betting skill and in recent weeks I've been struggling but at last things have turned following my risk everything in the Springboks game. :)

Not sure what you mean? The screenshot is of my last two bets - my only two made today and the screenshot is not doctored. Sometimes I post predictions but I find that it usually backfires on me. I don't claim any great betting skill and in recent weeks I've been struggling but at last things have turned following my risk everything in the Springboks game. :)

It's sorted by Transactions.

Wins on the top. For all we know you placed 55 bets in between those winning bets!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

I see, but as far as I know that's the default setting on my PP a/c. Anyway, at age 54 I don't feel the need to massage my own ego but as it upsets you I'll refrain from further posting in this thread .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rightwing

I see, but as far as I know that's the default setting on my PP a/c. Anyway, at age 54 I don't feel the need to massage my own ego but as it upsets you I'll refrain from further posting in this thread .

Keep posting, we're not in court and don't have to prove every little bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Ugo Monye spacecraft experience

Did I mention I had a cool €400 bean on Tom Court to become a Lion? Honest

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

It's sorted by Transactions.

Wins on the top. For all we know you placed 55 bets in between those winning bets!

JD has posted screenshots of losing bets in the past, let's give him the benefit of the doubt here. I don't think his goal is to appear high and mighty.

when lighthearted posting goes wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,732 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I dont have a huge problem with aftertiming if he provides proof via screenshot.

What would annoy me is if someone posted something like..
    OMG I Had 1000000 euro on the Brumbies LOL!!!!1!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

when lighthearted posting goes wrong.

more nit picking than lighthearted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Did I mention I had a cool €400 bean on Tom Court to become a Lion? Honest
    Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I dont have a huge problem with aftertiming if he provides proof via screenshot.

What would annoy me is if someone posted something like..

OMG I Had 1000000 euro on the Brumbies LOL!!!!1!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

For the Lions 2nd test I'm going to hope Bowe has a big impact on his return and back him for first and anytime tryscorer at 16/1 and 7/2, I don't expect they will stay at those odds for long.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,113 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

my bets so far

7fqNzqn.jpg

shrewdness wrote: »
    For the Lions 2nd test I'm going to hope Bowe has a big impact on his return and back him for first and anytime tryscorer at 16/1 and 7/2, I don't expect they will stay at those odds for long.

I'm not too sure about Bowe. It's a big risk with small odds given that we haven't much of him on tour. Doubt he can fully recover that quickly from a broken hand. I could easily be wrong but I'm going to stay away from bowe. I'd be all over it if he was fully fit.

The last game showed that all the space is out wide for both teams with wingers scoring all the tries. North to score in 80 mins looks good.

Can't see a forward scoring a try for the Lions. Fast ball from Youngs will create gabs that the likes of BOD will exploit. Bets such as BOD to score first for the Lions and BOD to score + Lions to win look good. I know he wasn't the best last week but he's a big game player.

I'm also looking at Sexton for MOTM. If you're backing a Oz win then Genia MOTM looks good too. If Oz pack can get on top of the Lions then Genia will strive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

PP's enhanced special.

Gareth Thomas' Tip - Jamie Heaslip to score a Try & Australia to win by 5 or more points 25/1. 5er

• Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

I'm going over 44.5 tomorrow, can't really decide on an overall reason but several things point to a higher scoring game than last week...

-Aussie's have to go for it

-JOC/Beale won't be kicking

-Youngs instead on Phillips

Aussies +3, loss of POC could cost Lions the series.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Backed lions -4.5. Nervous now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,759 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    I'm going over 44.5 tomorrow, can't really decide on an overall reason but several things point to a higher scoring game than last week...

-Aussie's have to go for it

-JOC/Beale won't be kicking

-Youngs instead on Phillips

Well that was never coming in

Don't look at my last post ;)

I'll be loading up with Aussies again, hopefully the bookies will be stupid enough to give them another handicap ;)

I know after timing is very much frowned upon here but I put about 15 bets on for the match. I put on a few try scorers bets like Folau, North, BOD. Also lions to win and more than 43 points being scored in the match. Almost all my bets lost except for one. Will Genia got MOTM came out at something like 7/1. I also got a few other wins but with bad odds. That ensured that I only came out with a minor loss overall. It could have easily been a big loss weekend.

GiftofGab wrote: »
    I know after timing is very much frowned upon here but I put about 15 bets on for the match. I put on a few try scorers bets like Folau, North, BOD. Also lions to win and more than 43 points being scored in the match. Almost all my bets lost except for one. Will Genia got MOTM came out at something like 7/1. I also got a few other wins but with bad odds. That ensured that I only came out with a minor loss overall. It could have easily been a big loss weekend.

genia got motm???

Holy ****e, I reckon the who ever have the award had money on him to

I though it was aac?

Edit, oh and I suffered big time because of the loss. I was expecting lots more

• Administrators Posts: 53,458 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

sydthebeat wrote: »
    my bets so far

7fqNzqn.jpg

Close.

awec wrote: »
    Close.
    ...... As a lighthouse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Suckfisher

Brady how the hell can you find 15 bets in one game that are value?
    Hows the ankle.

Suckfisher wrote: »
    Brady how the hell can you find 15 bets in one game that are value?
    Hows the ankle.

Haha that's mad! Who's this?? How did you know it was me??

I think it may be someone in Australia - given the time of your post - its 4:30am in Ireland atm.

• Advertisement

I saw someone tipping no try @ 25/1, was going to post it here for some of you guys, I never do those long priced ones, but it very nearly came in. Could be one to keep an eye out for this weekend.

Advertisement