Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jimmy Saville exposed

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

anyone remember the school in Jersey where they found the bodies of some of the disappeared past pupils buried under a concrete floor in the building? There was a major abuse scandal involving the same school in the 70's

bodies found at Haut de la Garenne, Jersey

guess who was implicated in the same abuse scandal link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

BBC Director General George Entwhistle has resigned in the last ten minutes after weeks of scandal engulfing the Corporation following the Newsnight and Jimmy Savile controversies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

barone wrote: »
    BBC Director General George Entwhistle has resigned in the last ten minutes after weeks of scandal engulfing the Corporation following the Newsnight and Jimmy Savile controversies.
    inevitable really
    he didn't seem to know what was happening

• Registered Users Posts: 12,511 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Apparently rumours are going about twitter and facebook that Cliff Richard has been arrested in connection with this too.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Apparently rumours are going about twitter and facebook that Cliff Richard has been arrested in connection with this too.

.. And now Boards...

The Same Facebook and Twitter that announce every week that a new celebrity has died...

Not saying it's not true, but if it's not..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Not surprised, he's been singing about young ones for years

the man arrested today is wilfred death according to this
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-20286308

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Thomas Hamilton (Dunblane)
    Let this pile of piss rot in hell for all eternity .

WTF am i reading??
    Something i didn't know, which is (if true) insane.. I may be reading this all wrong, or it may have already been mentioned somewhere in this thread.
    But...

Is the whole Jimmy Savile thing, more than him being a disgusting/sick/insert word/rancid Paedophile, Was he supplying young kids to the "elite"?

Was Jimmy Savile a "pimp" of young kids? :eek::eek:

Are the people that they are starting to arrest, former clients? Is that why he was involved in so many hospitals/homes/shelters etc.. He was getting kids from them?

Allyall wrote: »
    WTF am i reading??
    Something i didn't know, which is (if true) insane.. I may be reading this all wrong, or it may have already been mentioned somewhere in this thread.
    But...

Is the whole Jimmy Savile thing, more than him being a disgusting/sick/insert word/rancid Paedophile, Was he supplying young kids to the "elite"?

Was Jimmy Savile a "pimp" of young kids? :eek::eek:

Are the people that they are starting to arrest, former clients? Is that why he was involved in so many hospitals/homes/shelters etc.. He was getting kids from them?

they haven't arrested many yet
    freddie starr hates paedophiles anyhow

• Advertisement

This is madness.. At first i thought it was satirical, It's mostly just headlines grabbed from elsewhere, but when put together... :eek:
    I know you could put together anything, and make it sound dodgy, but... Read it yourself and make your own opinion.
    Tony Blair's friend Cliff Richard (left) with Sir Jimmy Savile, who allegedly supplied boys to the elite for sex.
    Cliff Richard, whose home is near to where Madeleine McCann disappeared, with Winston Churchill's close friend Lord Boothby, who reportedly was involved with child sex rings for the elite..
    Anonymous commented on the 1967 Tattingstone suitcase murder.
    "The Scotland Yard Savile inquiry should extend to Suffolk...
    "The Krays had property at Bildeston where they were involved with local youth clubs and giving children donkey rides etc.
    "Just across the Essex border lived Ronnie's gay lover Tom Driberg MP."
    Savile
    "Apparently Kray had access to many London care homes and would have boys delivered to parties at DJ Alan ” fluff” Freeman’s large flat over a music shop in East London.
    "There they would meet with show biz types and DJs including Jimmy Saville, Joe Meeks and on occasion Beatles manager Brian Epstein."
    Death of a Showman: Jimmy Saville 1926-2011
    Savile
    According to this source - Archives- the Krays ran a paedophile ring.
    "What was involved was the systematic abuse of ten-to-twelve-year-old boys, one of whom subsequently became fairly well known as a singer.
    "Another, rather less fortunate,wound up in six pieces in two suitcases...
    "The police uncovered a large-scale juvenile pimping operation centred on a house in a Suffolk village (Tattington) owned by Ronnie Kray.
    (The Kray twins had huge property interests in East Anglia).
    "Some of the boys were obtained via a close friend of (Benjamin) Britten's in London, who named him as one of the beneficiaries of the 'service': other'customers' included Lord Boothby (who frequently shared boys with Ronnie Kray himself) and the record producer Joe Meek.
    "At least two other people died in the aftermath of Bernard's murder as the twins sealed up the leaks."
    Lord Boothby with top gangster Ronnie Kray, centre, who reportedly supplied boys to the elite.
    Cliff Richard was friends with the Kray Twins.

Jim Davidson Chimes in HERE about another celebrity.

The Madeleine McCann thing, IMO is either way too far fetched, or they are implying that the area around there, is a known haven for them..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

yes, a truly evil and barbaric act. But who else was behind it? Hamilton was a mason in Scotland and would have rubbed shoulders with some very high up people, including the guy I mentioned in the last post. The fact that the truth about the massacre has been sealed under the 100-year rule is enough to provoke wide speculation.

There are only 3 levels of secrecy in UK for state secrets, the 30 year rule; the 80 year rule; and the 100 year rule. Normally secrets like Cabinet discussions, espionage, government papers, etc, are placed under the 30 year rule. Only a few things ever reached the 80 year rule, such as events in the Sudan with Kitchener in 1902, where an act of genocide was committed. When the events of 1902 were getting a bit close to their expiry date for comfort, a further class of secret was created to last 100 years, and tiny number of things were put under it: Kitchener in '02, some World War I things, and the Dunblane massacre of all things.

There must be issues of profound national importance at stake here, more likely to involve someone of cabinet level, or this is what has been suggested over the years.
    Hamilton shared similar upbringing with serial killer Ted Bundy who's sister was really his mother ( Hamilton thought his biological mother was his sister) .Hamilton displayed the worst characteristics of a sociopath in his attitude to criticism of his scouting skills and behavior with young boys , was furious when his scout warrant was not renewed and believed there was a conspiracy to bring him down which also shows what a high opinion he had of himself but by his action was proved to be a horribly , selfish ,cowardly man .There is most defiantly a strong case to suggest he was involved in illegal activity with others which needed to be covered up .

In many ways this whole outing of some celebs shows that just like when priests were seen as ' god like ,' there were ( and are still) many people who also associated celebrity's as similar and above any sort of ' nastiness ' simply because they have had fame bestowed on them ( how very naive ) but as been proven with Saville ,with fame comes respect , power and also in many cases fear .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Allyall wrote: »
    This is madness.. At first i thought it was satirical, It's mostly just headlines grabbed from elsewhere, but when put together... :eek:
    I know you could put together anything, and make it sound dodgy, but... Read it yourself and make your own opinion...

I'd say the majority of that is pure bullsh1t, links are tenuous at best. Kind of a six degrees of Kevin Bacon way - most influential/famous people would be connected to each other

As for the following
    confirms what I mentioned earlier and what David Cameron was warning against. Most of these CTs seem to confuse homosexuality with paedophilia, and I'm not sure whether it's ignorance or deliberate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

where is everyone's thoughts/opinion on the fact that the files pertaining to the Dunblane massacre are locked away under the official secrets act, for 100 years?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

where is everyone's thoughts/opinion on the fact that the files pertaining to the Dunblane massacre are locked away under the official secrets act, for 100 years?

To protect powerful people:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭peteypop

its amazing what a s can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Rascasse

Dave Lee Travis has now been arrested, another big name from the 70's.

At this rate, they'll have to rename the BBC the PBC (Paedo Broadcasting Corporation). :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

DLT AKA The hairy cornflake as I seem to remember.

is this where the trail goes cold then
    -the hairy cornflake
    jiggler of womens tits

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Tony Blair's friend Cliff Richard (left) with Sir Jimmy Savile, who allegedly supplied boys to the elite for sex.
    Cliff Richard, whose home is near to where Madeleine McCann disappeared, with Winston Churchill's close friend Lord Boothby, who reportedly was involved with child sex rings for the elite..
    Anonymous commented on the 1967 Tattingstone suitcase murder.
    "The Scotland Yard Savile inquiry should extend to Suffolk...
    "The Krays had property at Bildeston where they were involved with local youth clubs and giving children donkey rides etc.
    Savile
    "Apparently Kray had access to many London care homes and would have boys delivered to parties at DJ Alan ” fluff” Freeman’s large flat over a music shop in East London.
    "There they would meet with show biz types and DJs including Jimmy Saville, Joe Meeks and on occasion Beatles manager Brian Epstein."
    Death of a Showman: Jimmy Saville 1926-2011
    Savile
    According to this source - Archives- the Krays ran a paedophile ring.
    "What was involved was the systematic abuse of ten-to-twelve-year-old boys, one of whom subsequently became fairly well known as a singer.
    "Another, rather less fortunate,wound up in six pieces in two suitcases...
    "The police uncovered a large-scale juvenile pimping operation centred on a house in a Suffolk village (Tattington) owned by Ronnie Kray.
    (The Kray twins had huge property interests in East Anglia).
    "Some of the boys were obtained via a close friend of (Benjamin) Britten's in London, who named him as one of the beneficiaries of the 'service': other'customers' included Lord Boothby (who frequently shared boys with Ronnie Kray himself) and the record producer Joe Meek.
    "At least two other people died in the aftermath of Bernard's murder as the twins sealed up the leaks."
    Lord Boothby with top gangster Ronnie Kray, centre, who reportedly supplied boys to the elite.
    Cliff Richard was friends with the Kray Twins.

Lol.

freddie hates paedophiles

doctor jimmy savile hero of the brighton bomb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

^^^^
    Is Freddie Starr wearing blusher and 80's cheekbone highlighter?
    Has Freddie Starr been visiting Mickey Rourke's plastic surgeon?
    How much younger is his girlfriend? 35? 40 years younger?

annascott wrote: »
    ^^^^
    Is Freddie Starr wearing blusher and 80's cheekbone highlighter?
    Has Freddie Starr been visiting Mickey Rourke's plastic surgeon?
    How much younger is his girlfriend? 35? 40 years younger?

she was 10 when they hooked up

• Registered Users Posts: 13,863 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Joke going around atm......

Starr arrested over child abuse allegations.

His 34 year old wife said she'd never heard of him doing anything like that in the 20 years they've been together.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

I am surprised that they haven't dragged Bill Wyman in..:D

Joking aside, it is all a bit ridiculous. There is a huge difference between being a bit sleazy and actually attacking someone. The seventies were sleazy. Today we do things differently. However, we cannot judge things that happened in the seventies by today's standards.
    These whining wannabees that suddenly remember that they may have been brushed passed should not be given air time. Get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Joking aside, it is all a bit ridiculous. There is a huge difference between being a bit sleazy and actually attacking someone. The seventies were sleazy. Today we do things differently. However, we cannot judge things that happened in the seventies by today's standards.
    These whining wannabees that suddenly remember that they may have been brushed passed should not be given air time. Get over it.

A paedo then is still a paedo now... the decade makes no difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

It wasn't simply being brushed past...... You're astonishingly insensitive to the victims, no wonder they didn't come forward until now when there's people that consider them to be 'whining wannabees'.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

It pains me that Saville is not here to take the rap. In that Theroux documentary he was such a self assured and cocky son of a bitch. I really hope he's paying for it now, a tortured soul that won't find peace. He'll probably haunt the places he frequented.

• Advertisement

It pains me that Saville is not here to take the rap. In that Theroux documentary he was such a self assured and cocky son of a bitch. I really hope he's paying for it now, a tortured soul that won't find peace. He'll probably haunt the places he frequented.

he's dead
    he's not paying for anything now

Advertisement