Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jimmy Saville exposed

Options
1444546474850»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Littlekittylou

Zebra3 wrote: »
    No media questions on how Savile had close friendships with the British royal family and Thatcher. Anybody getting that close would be thoroughly vetted by MI5. Did they know?

What were Savile's connection to all the kiddie fiddling politicians in Westminster?

Massive cover up still going on.
    I wondered at this myself very disturbing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

He enjoyed fiddling with corpses too according to some British journalist on the Last Word earlier. He also said that the culture within the BBC was one where things like groping and touching by senior staff and presenters was seen as normal and acceptable behavior. All just part of life at the BBC apparently.

I read that he had an unusual relationship with mother! Apparently she didn't have much time for him growing up or something, big family and that and he was reported to have said that "she never showed tactile affection".

Anyway when she died, he spent 5 days with her corpse and was reported as saying that it was the 'happiest' time of his life. "I'd much rather that she hadn't died but it was inevitable therefore it had to be. Once upon a time I had to share her with a lot of people. We had marvellous times but when she was dead she was all mine, for me. So therefore it finished up right, you understand, and then we buried her." How creepy right?

I wonder if this started his fascination with dead people and necrophilia. I know that they say that that doctor Killer, Harold Shipman, was reliving events of when his mother died of cancer. He administered her pain relief and there is a theory that he was reliving this experience with his patients.

I don't think Saville had an interest in a certain age demographic, he just wanted people that he thought he could control, old, young, men, women, children. He wanted power probably because he felt he didn't have it growing up or whatever.

I also read that his older brother was also a sexual predator who allegedly abused patients at a London hospital including raping one of his victims.

Some people are just so messed up! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

what did he do with the bodies when he was with them, that man was very sick, and to think that people were afraid to cross him, is just gross, and the lady in news last night saying a nurse left the room when she was a child after dressing her wound, and saville did awful things when the nurse left the room, she had asked a nurse to help with her problem with saville, and the nurse said she was afraid of losing her job, the hospitals have a lot to answer to

Well at least Gary Glitter didn't get away with it!
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31657929
    Former pop star Gary Glitter has been jailed for a total of 16 years for sexually abusing three young girls between 1975 and 1980.
    Glitter, whose real name is Paul Gadd, was sentenced for attempted rape, four counts of indecent assault and one of having sex with a girl under 13.
    Sentencing, Judge Alistair McCreath said he could find "no real evidence" that Gadd had atoned for his crimes.
    The 70-year-old showed no emotion as he left the dock at Southwark Crown Court.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

Well at least Gary Glitter didn't get away with it!

He wont be singing "Do you wanna be in my gang" tonight in Wormwood Scrubs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 DavidSullivan

He deserved to get what Fran had done to him when he went to prison.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

More complaints have been made against Cliff Richard. Of course, he is denying
    all from his self imposed exile in Barbados. Cannot remember if there were any
    links between himself and Jimmy Saville apart from the police questioning him
    re the murder of Jill Dando who, apparently, was working on an exposé of
    Jimmy S. Cliff R, allegedly, was one of the last people to speak to Jill D before
    she was killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,851 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

This is from 1988.

http://www.hmsfriday.com/2012/10/12/jerry-sadowitz-on-jimmy-savile-back-in-1988/

Speaking out against the British establishment and its criminal elements can cost you you career though.

No wonder Esther and so many others turned a blind eye.

But if some random comedian knew, again, how come MI5 didn't know...... or did they? But this will never be raised in the mainstream media.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭S. Goodspeed

I just don't get the whole cover up thing here. So many people must be involved in it, surely one of them is prepared to risk their job by breaking ranks and coming clean about everything?

I guess the same could be said for the people who knew this was going on at the time. It's mind boggling how many people were prepared to turn a blind eye for a scumbag celebrity who wanted to do evil things to some of the most vulnerable people in the society. At some point, no matter what your personal financial situation is like, you surely have to do the right thing??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

At some point, no matter what your personal financial situation is like, you surely have to do the right thing??

Without being facetious, if we're talking the very highest parts of state & government (as some are), then there's far more at stake than financial concerns.

Also it appears that plenty of people did speak out, they just weren't listened to.

• Advertisement
Advertisement