Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USPGA 2012 - The Ocean Course, Kiawah Island *** MOD Warning Post #16 ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Sandwlch

McIlroy has this in the bag if he keeps this form up.

Like Tiger had it in the bag if he kept yesterdays form up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭scrubber72

McIlroy has this in the bag if he keeps this form up.

now why would you go and say that:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭SharpshooterTom

Sandwlch wrote: »
    Like Tiger had it in the bag if he kept yesterdays form up.

Yeah but he didn't keep his form up, thats why he didn't/won't win. Same goes with McIlroy, thats why I said if he keeps his form he should win it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

What channel is this on?

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭browner85

what way will it work tomorrow now ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Is this not on the Box anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭cunnifferous

Inquitus wrote: »
    Is this not on the Box anywhere?

Sky sports only I'm afraid. It's finished for the day anyway, they are gonna have to finish the 3rd round tomorrow. I'd say bo van pelt and stricker are pretty happy to be in the clubhouse at -3 and -2.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Sky sports only I'm afraid. It's finished for the day anyway, they are gonna have to finish the 3rd round tomorrow. I'd say bo van pelt and stricker are pretty happy to be in the clubhouse at -3 and -2.

Ah was wondering why I couldn't find it on sky and the 3rd round wasn't finished. Had been watching the Olympics. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭basillarkin

tweeted eariler from Graeme McDowell @Graeme_McDowell

Decision going to be made here in 15 mins. Chances are we are done for the day, resume in the morning and possible 2 tee start 3 balls rd 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Still won't effect the amount of shiite Sky spout on the topic.

Is there any way this shower can be turfed out? How long have they the contract?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭cunnifferous

staker wrote: »
    Still won't effect the amount of shiite Sky spout on the topic.

Is there any way this shower can be turfed out? How long have they the contract?

Don't know how long sky have the rights for but can't see anyone else getting them anytime soon. Sky can basically pick and choose what they want because of their financial clout. Also because of the time difference I don't really see BBC or another free to air broadcaster really making any of the US based majors a priority. I just watch them all off the interweb :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Schedule for today confirmed here: http://www.pgatour.com/2012/r/08/11/pga-championship-saturday-recap.ap/index.html#

Coverage starts at 12.30 on SS2

• Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Benny Cake wrote: »
    Schedule for today confirmed here: http://www.pgatour.com/2012/r/08/11/pga-championship-saturday-recap.ap/index.html#

Coverage starts at 12.30 on SS2

Thats the wrong link I think, should be
    http://livereport.pga.com/2012/08/11/third-round-to-resume-sunday/
    NOTE: TV times have been adjusted with TNT broadcasting live from 8 a.m. –2 p.m. ET. The coverage switches to CBS from 2-7 p.m.
    KIAWAH ISLAND, S.C. – Tournament officials just announced that the third round of the 94th PGA Championship will resume at 7:45 a.m. on Sunday.
    The final round will be played in threesomes with players going off Nos. 1 and 10. Tee times will run from 11:44 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.

Also where did you see SS2 at 12.30? Still showing as 1pm on SS1 online and on epg?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

copacetic wrote: »
    Also where did you see SS2 at 12.30? Still showing as 1pm on SS1 online and on epg?

RTE TV Listings and UPC epg

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭stringy

Benny Cake wrote: »
    copacetic wrote: »

RTE TV Listings and UPC epg

SS2, Rangers match!! Wtf???

• Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Ah ok, that was original schedule which would have shown last nights highlights this afternoon on SS2. Not on.

Live from 1pm on SS1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭me89

Coverage starts at 1 on ss1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Tiger has bogeyed again, first hole of the day. Break did him no good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭me89

Bad miss from Rory. So calm out there today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

2 short misses by Rory after the restart. Still striking it well though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,540 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Who ever chokes least will win it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,301 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Yeah but he didn't keep his form up, thats why he didn't/won't win. Same goes with McIlroy, thats why I said if he keeps his form he should win it.

You could say that about anyone leading any tournament...

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭GEO147

McIlroy's putting stroke looks very tentative. Woods being very unlucky with almost every shot he hits. Would like to see Scott win, I think he deserves it tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭GEO147

Jesus Rory got way ahead of that 3 wood off the tee, was blessed to stay dry.

Mc Ilroy should be 3 clear now finds himself 1 behind at cant buy a putt

Mc dowell looks so solid and has a terrific putting stroke

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Thats 3 birdies on the trot from Gmac after a double bogey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Did anyone else see VJ Singh hitting the sand with his club while practice swinging in the bunker?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭blockic

woodoo wrote: »
    Did anyone else see VJ Singh hitting the sand with his club while practice swinging in the bunker?

No bunkers this week, sand areas. You can take a practice swing in the sand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 DaEvilTwin

woodoo wrote: »
    There are no bunkers at kiawah island just "sandy areas" you can build sand castles in them and still wouldnt be a penalty.

Advertisement