Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Linoud wrote: »
    I'm going with July. :p

First or second half?

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Hmm. Second. :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Apparently, Atlus are aggressively copyright claiming videos under Youtubes new system.

I might be putting the vids up on dailymotion just so YT don't monetise them (I don't mind not making money. I mind other people making money from my work when I don't).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Do you mean Arc System Works or Atlus? Atlus aren't involved with Blazblue at all, they were only involved with P4A.

Naphiel wrote: »
    Do you mean Arc System Works or Atlus? Atlus aren't involved with Blazblue at all, they were only involved with P4A.

Oh, ignore me so :)

I mean Atlus.

Capcom stuff getting claimed too but not me for some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

I thought Doom had a vast amount of sick irish P4A play on his channel Kappa420

Turns out Kokonoe is actually legitimately broken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsBPck1RmJQ

Patch buffed Koko. Not even kidding.
    It was fun while it lasted.

R.I.P. Blazblue.

Well, not intentionally. They fixed some bugs with her J.a and j.B not counterhitting. No one noticed because her damage was insane anyway. Aside from that we got some netcode improvements, other bug fixes and it remembering what stage, colour and music you picked online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Naphiel wrote: »
    Patch buffed Koko. Not even kidding.
    It was fun while it lasted.

R.I.P. Blazblue.

:|

Dead game, gg no re.

Never mind, found 'em.

Goddamn it, ArcSys.

When+i+was+16+10+years+ago+dear+god...+i+_43caa0a9d747faf75033e4b10137523d.jpg

HONHONHONHUEHUEHUEHUE

• Advertisement

350x700px-LL-ea4fc166_maximum-over-rustle-jimmies-shaking-13537619370.gif

I don't know where and who posted Xinkai v Voa somewhere (because Youtube "improved" the tools and made it so they don't show any useful data til it's too late) but currently it seems to be getting views at 10 times the rate of the other BB vids.

Anyone know who is responsible?

Unless if you tagged it "sexy mecha defeats overpowered catgirl", I have no clue :pac:

People want to see my amazing play....

LOL JK I lost a 10-0 matchup ^^

No idea though, perhaps it is just that? "Irish Kokonoe loses a 10-0 matchup Fail of the Year"

Ah, we have Kiki and reddit to thank. :)

http://www.reddit.com/r/Fighters/comments/1srrh6/91_matchup_time_for_science/

Go vote him up plz!

Upvoted, but why post it? I'm a crap Kokonoe, not taking anything away from VOA, of course, it was a well deserved victory, But I don't think it's reddit worthy =/

Xinkai wrote: »
    Upvoted, but why post it? I'm a crap Kokonoe, not taking anything away from VOA, of course, it was a well deserved victory, But I don't think it's reddit worthy =/

Because views and publicity are good things for the scene.

Apparently there will not be a 360/Xbone BBCP?

Nah, Xbox is ded in Japan, costs too much to develop for a ded console. Pretty much the Vita story here.

But so far, there are no plans for a western Xbox version either.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I'm getting a PS3 for Christmas so I can train in this. See you guys at the next tourney!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,702 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

BBCP_LE_800px.jpg
    http://shoryuken.com/2013/12/18/blazblue-chronophantasma-available-in-north-america-starting-march-25-limited-edition-and-first-run-bonuses-detailed/
    While the game has been out on PlayStation 3 in Japan for some time now, North American players have yet to receive a proper release of BlazBlue: Chronophantasma. That’s all set to change, as Aksys Games recently narrowed their original announcement, revealing that the game will be hitting the region on March 25.
    Chronophantasma will be available both as a standard release and Limited Edition box set. The latter will include a 40-page artbook, a soundtrack with music by Daisuke Ishiwatari, a Rachel Alucard Nendoroid “Petite” figurine, a poster with move lists for each character, and a special Blu-ray featuring interviews with the BlazBlue team at Arc System Works.
    Both Limited Edition and first-run standard edition copies will also contain a code for downloadable character Yuki Terumi.

Your move, Zen United.

What about them collusions, eh lads? :o

Honestly I thought it was handled pretty well. The two players (brothers) in grand finals were going to play Izayoi mirrors for the set (even though neither of them could play her, just picked her because she's considered bad) and Shinsyn (TO) called them out on it. He straight out took the pot bonus away from them on the spot and wasn't even going to let them play if they didn't play it out properly. You could argue that it sounds a bit extreme but the guy fronted $500 of his own money into the pot and as a bonus, doing that kind of thing is like spitting in his face. There wasn't any waiting around or indecisiveness, he just got things back in order fast.

VOD here if anybody is interested. http://www.twitch.tv/nobodyexe/b/491082339?t=07h06m00s

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Last day to get bets in on the EU release date pool!

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Picked up my copy yesterday from Sofmap in Akibahara yesterday, can't wait to get home and get into the training room with Arakune. I was watching a sick Arakune in Hey Arcade get a huge streak while I was in Akiba and it really cemented my decision to learn the character!

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

yo collusion

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Full translation of all the Japanese menus:

http://imgur.com/a/VKfmR/noscript

In religious news, the universe has proved once again that no kind and loving god exists, by ensuring that kokonoe has a burst safe, CA safe, DP safe infinite combo that builds meter to, and then sets up, black hole.

In tournament news, the universe has proved the existence of kind and loving TOs casting the first stone. And you're gonna be sure that any tournament I run will follow in these footsteps.

It's not CA safe and I have one or two things I want to test before I accept that it's an infinite blockstring but college exams take priority. I don't mean that in a CA works so it's fine kind of way either.

I'll wait before posting about it but unless there's a universal escape discovered I'm all for it. I'd rather talk to anyone who has any objections about banning her in person anyway because typing huge paragraphs out takes ages.

• Advertisement

6bbfk.jpg

Advertisement