Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rally for The Quinn-were you there?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Gingernuts31

On a lighter note , no I didn't go to Cavan to support the thievin scum called sean Quinn and his children. I might get roasted for this but sure you can't deny he and his children, in-laws were not trying to hide money from the bank owned by the people of Ireland. Secret mettings showing them discussing how to hide the assests is proof enough for me so thieving scumbags the lot of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

tigger123 wrote: »
    I've read your posts and they're nowhere close to demonstrating a conspiracy.
    Well, I believe that somebody or someone doesn't want the Anglo debacle investigated either 'at all' or while Quinn has enough cash and sway to properly take part in it. I genuinely believe that 'they' thought Quinn would be out of the picture now, a broken man with a chip on his shoulder.
    If this thread is indicative of the country, I fear that we will never know what went on and who is ultimately to blame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Hal Decks

Happyman42 wrote: »
    Well, I believe that somebody or someone doesn't want the Anglo debacle investigated either 'at all' or while Quinn has enough cash and sway to properly take part in it. I genuinely believe that 'they' thought Quinn would be out of the picture now, a broken man with a chip on his shoulder.
    If this thread is indicative of the country, I fear that we will never know what went on and who is ultimately to blame.

Explain the following then, Mr Quinn-lover?
    1. The €200m (or was it twice that) taken from the Quinn Companies and given to his five children. Where is that now?
    2. How come the Insurance company has need re-capitalisation to such an extent that every insurance policy in this country has to contribute towards its survival? (Every worker in Quinn Direct would now be on the dole had Liberty not stepped in)
    3. How come Quinn Insurance could operate without a single actuary employed?
    4. Have you all your insurances with Liberty? (Thus preserving jobs in Cavan/Fermanagh)

Anglo is a red-herring w.r.t. Quinn. He was corrupt and is corrupt. May his tears flow freely for manys a year. His children are a joke. His wife is a joke and all the thick idiots trawling the streets of Ballyconnell are a joke.

Hal Decks wrote: »
    Explain the following then, Mr Quinn-lover?
    :D:D Dear me!
    1. The €200m (or was it twice that) taken from the Quinn Companies and given to his five children. Where is that now?
    2. How come the Insurance company has need re-capitalisation to such an extent that every insurance policy in this country has to contribute towards its survival? (Every worker in Quinn Direct would now be on the dole had Liberty not stepped in)
    3. How come Quinn Insurance could operate without a single actuary employed?
    4. Have you all your insurances with Liberty? (Thus preserving jobs in Cavan/Fermanagh)

Those are the issues that need 'independent investigation' by the judiciary. What we don't need is leaked info from liquidators and other vested interests in Anglo. I don't know what your problem is with this, if you are so sure he engaged in crimminality. Can you tell me why you don't want a full and frank investigation of Anglo first, before you jump to judgement?
    He was corrupt.

Have you anything to back this contention up at all?
    The rest of the post just puts you in the same category that others on here put the support marchers in...the moronic, uselessly angry mob category.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

It's irrelevant to Quinn what happened internally in Anglo. The fact remains he used money that wasn't his to use. That was his first mistake. Then he borrowed money from a bank to invest in that bank. That was his next mistake. Did I mention it was a bank run by a friend of his? Third mistake. When his gamble didn't win he tried to hide all his personal money so his debt couldn't be collected on. At the very least he was an incredibly stupid man.

I'll give you an analogy to understand how wrong he was. Let's say you are the manager of a bank. A good friend of yours, who works high up in Apple, comes to you and informs you that the company is going to resurrect Steve Jobs to retake the helm and lead Apple into the future. He assures you Apple share prices will go up when this news breaks. Unfortunately you have very little in the way of liquid assets. Your assets are tied up in properties and shares. So you decide to borrow some money from the bank vault. You plan to purchase the shares, make a killing and then return the money afterwards, keeping the profit for yourself. Word breaks of Apples plan to resurrect Steve and it looks like you are going to be able to retire. Unfortunately it turns out that Apple didn't resurrect Steve but instead created an artificial Steve to lead the company. The shareholders are of course disgusted and, not trusting a robot to be as good as the real thing, begin to sell their stock. The stock price plummets and the shares are worth nothing.

Now, the right thing to do would be to sell your excess assets and put the cash back in the vault but you don't want to do that. Instead you transfer as much as you can overseas and into family members names. They in turn transfer assets between friends and gangsters in oreder muddy the trail. When someone finally discovers the money is missing they install a new manager. Unfortunately this manager has no money to pay out on the bank debts so he must liquidate the bank. The government steps in and pays the tab but reoups it by charging people an extra levy on all bank transactions.

Meanwhile the liquidator tries to sue you for the money you stole but because of your deceitful asset transfers it takes ages to locate any of your stuff and when it is finally located they bring you to court to try and get it from you. Despite the court case though, you continue to transfer the property against the orders of the judge, blatantly making a mockery of the court.

• Advertisement

MagicSean wrote: »
    It's irrelevant to Quinn what happened internally in Anglo. The fact remains he used money that wasn't his to use. That was his first mistake. Then he borrowed money from a bank to invest in that bank. That was his next mistake. Did I mention it was a bank run by a friend of his? Third mistake. When his gamble didn't win he tried to hide all his personal money so his debt couldn't be collected on. At the very least he was an incredibly stupid man.

I'll give you an analogy to understand how wrong he was. Let's say you are the manager of a bank. A good friend of yours, who works high up in Apple, comes to you and informs you that the company is going to resurrect Steve Jobs to retake the helm and lead Apple into the future. He assures you Apple share prices will go up when this news breaks. Unfortunately you have very little in the way of liquid assets. Your assets are tied up in properties and shares. So you decide to borrow some money from the bank vault. You plan to purchase the shares, make a killing and then return the money afterwards, keeping the profit for yourself. Word breaks of Apples plan to resurrect Steve and it looks like you are going to be able to retire. Unfortunately it turns out that Apple didn't resurrect Steve but instead created an artificial Steve to lead the company. The shareholders are of course disgusted and, not trusting a robot to be as good as the real thing, begin to sell their stock. The stock price plummets and the shares are worth nothing.

Now, the right thing to do would be to sell your excess assets and put the cash back in the vault but you don't want to do that. Instead you transfer as much as you can overseas and into family members names. They in turn transfer assets between friends and gangsters in oreder muddy the trail. When someone finally discovers the money is missing they install a new manager. Unfortunately this manager has no money to pay out on the bank debts so he must liquidate the bank. The government steps in and pays the tab but reoups it by charging people an extra levy on all bank transactions.

Meanwhile the liquidator tries to sue you for the money you stole but because of your deceitful asset transfers it takes ages to locate any of your stuff and when it is finally located they bring you to court to try and get it from you. Despite the court case though, you continue to transfer the property against the orders of the judge, blatantly making a mockery of the court.

We are gonna try him on a forum now? Is that better or worse than sending around the vigilantes then?
    We can debate all night about what happened, but without all the facts we would be better off getting our beauty sleep.
    We don't have all the facts, go into a court, say that to a judge and listen to what he/she would tell you......'fook off until you do', probably.

We are gonna try him on a forum now? Is that better or worse than sending around the vigilantes then?
    We can debate all night about what happened, but without all the facts we would be better off getting our beauty sleep.
    We don't have all the facts, go into a court, say that to a judge and listen to what he/she would tell you......'fook off until you do', probably.

I wasn't talkin about Quinn. I was talking about a hypothetical situation where you are a bank manager and take a certainc ourse of action. Now in my hypothetical example do you think you as the bank manager did anything wrong or do you think the blame should fall squarely on Apple and your mate for lying about resurrecting Steve Jobs.

........ Can you tell me why you don't want a full and frank investigation of Anglo first, before you jump to judgement?

Now you're telling me what I want?

An investigation of Anglo is not necessary to see Quinn and his family for the crooks they are.

I pointed out the serious criminal activity of his wife and you brushed it off as a non-event.

I pointed out the major fraud/theft relating to teh wedding and you brushed it off.

One can only hope the likes of you get financially screwed to the wall. For defending the likes of Quinn you should be ashamed of yourself. You cannot complain about one single thing when you condone the criminal activity conducted by that family.

Now you're telling me what I want?

An investigation of Anglo is not necessary to see Quinn and his family for the crooks they are.

I pointed out the serious criminal activity of his wife and you brushed it off as a non-event.

I pointed out the major fraud/theft relating to teh wedding and you brushed it off.

One can only hope the likes of you get financially screwed to the wall. For defending the likes of Quinn you should be ashamed of yourself. You cannot complain about one single thing when you condone the criminal activity conducted by that family.
    I refuse to judge his activity in Anglo until I have all the facts. Facts, I believe somebody doesn't want you or I to know.
    I haven't defended him at all in relation to why his son is in jail. I have said three or four times that he is totally breaking the law by not purging his contempt of court. Have you a problem with basic english or sumfink?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭BlimpyBoy

MagicSean wrote: »

What if it was Steve Jobs brain in a robot? Cha-ching!

• Advertisement

I refuse to judge his activity in Anglo until I have all the facts. Facts, I believe somebody doesn't want you or I to know.
    I haven't defended him at all in relation to why his son is in jail. I have said three or four times that he is totally breaking the law by not purging his contempt of court. Have you a problem with basic english or sumfink?

I couldn't give a tinker's curse about Anglo. I find Quinn and all around him, to be beneath contempt. I pity the gobsh1tes marching in support of him.

Anglo will be the action that destroyed him financially, but his actions everywhere else were equally contemptable.

You have, however, dodged every question, hiding behind some claptrap to justify your hero-worship of , possibly, the greatest con-man this country was ever unfortunate enough to suffer. (And he has come competition)

I couldn't give a tinker's curse about Anglo. I find Quinn and all around him, to be beneath contempt. I pity the gobsh1tes marching in support of him.
    I'm glad for you. :rolleyes:
    Anglo will be the action that destroyed him financially, but his actions everywhere else were equally contemptable.

You have, however, dodged every question, hiding behind some claptrap to justify your hero-worship of , possibly, the greatest con-man this country was ever unfortunate enough to suffer. (And he has come competition)

Hero worship and in love with him....I see a novel.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

I would love to see the whole Anglo affair (s) go to trial at the same time.
    We could have the Quinns, Drumm, Seanie, the Regulator etc in court at the same time and maybe a few complicit politicians.
    We could sell the t.v. rights to other countries and maybe make a few euro out of it to go towards the debt. We could serialize it and have our own Dallas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Money Maker

MadsL wrote: »
    All of it? On your own?

God bless ya!

Sure will, he is a nice lad anyway and created loads of jobs. He bought me a pint once too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Sure will, he is a nice lad anyway and created loads of jobs. He bought me a pint once too

Thread thinly veiled as

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

The daughter in law wearing dressed like a wag going to court, the other one with the wedding cake, the whole family can go and fcuk themselves, no support from me

Colin Shaw wrote: »

ANGLO COMMITTED FRAUD;
    THE QUINNS WERE SENTENCED TO JAIL.
    WHY?

Because there is an agenda to make the Quinns and other Investors take the blame and allow payment of the Foreign Bondholders.

Quinn Junior was jailed by Ms Justice Elizabeth Dunne following her findings he acted in contempt of court orders restraining stripping of up to $430m assets from the Quinn family's international property group and also failed to reverse a series of asset-stripping steps.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

:words:

Hello Mr. 4 posts, is Anglo wrong and should be punished for what they did? yes of course.

Should Quinn and Co get away without punishment because it was a group of people? No of course not, cop yourself on.

5000 people supporting the Quinns all from areas they invested in, is this a fair way to say the nation is behind them? No, a bit of sense please?

Quinn is not a kind and innocent soul, neither are the rest of the banking sector, it does truly suck that all of it seems to be thrown at him but rather than saying "I wasn't to blame, I did no wrong making all that money because everyone else was doing it" he should be exposing the rest for what they did while coming clean with all that he was a part of. Only then can everyone be brought to justice in an equal and fair manner.

Now kindly stop spouting your pro-Quinn propaganda and have a discussion I the thread instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

R0ot wrote: »
    Hello Mr. 4 posts, is Anglo wrong and should be punished for what they did? yes of course.

Should Quinn and Co get away without punishment because it was a group of people? No of course not, cop yourself on.

5000 people supporting the Quinns all from areas they invested in, is this a fair way to say the nation is behind them? No, a bit of sense please?

Quinn is not a kind and innocent soul, neither are the rest of the banking sector, it does truly suck that all of it seems to be thrown at him but rather than saying "I wasn't to blame, I did no wrong making all that money because everyone else was doing it" he should be exposing the rest for what they did while coming clean with all that he was a part of. Only then can everyone be brought to justice in an equal and fair manner.

Now kindly stop spouting your pro-Quinn propaganda and have a discussion I the thread instead.

This is what I want to see happen.

The trouble is, if Sean Quinn cannot afford legal representation, and top quality legal representation doesn't come cheap - then the truth will never be fully exposed.

This is why I think the Anglo case should have been heard first.

At the end of the day, stick it to Sean Quinn all ye like, he still hasn't cost as much as Anglo.

So, I want to see justice done in order of gravity, if you like.

Realistically speaking, if Sean Quinn is taken out of the equation, then there is a very real chance that the truth about Anglo will never come out.

I wonder how many of the so-called "fools" who attended the rally are thinking along the same lines?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

Noreen1 wrote: »
    This is what I want to see happen.

The trouble is, if Sean Quinn cannot afford legal representation, and top quality legal representation doesn't come cheap - then the truth will never be fully exposed.

That is one of the funniest things I have heard in a long time - maybe he should go for free legal aid...

This is why I think the Anglo case should have been heard first.

Quinn was brought to court to stop him spitefully hiding all the assets that are owned by the taxpayer

At the end of the day, stick it to Sean Quinn all ye like, he still hasn't cost as much as Anglo.

Yet!! and even that is debatable

Realistically speaking, if Sean Quinn is taken out of the equation, then there is a very real chance that the truth about Anglo will never come out.

Absolute load of crap and irrelevant to this

I wonder how many of the so-called "fools" who attended the rally are thinking along the same lines

I'd say most are thinking was the Quinn family tells them to think
    ?

• Advertisement

Tom Joad wrote: »
    .I'd say most are thinking was the Quinn family tells them to think
    ?.

And who is telling those on here 'what to think', because it isn't coming from a position of full disclosure either. So it is just as wrongheaded and ignorant as you think the crowds supporting him where.

No. I am a fully independent thinker.

And the rest are 'fully Independent thinkers!' ;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭PC CDROM

ANGLO IRISH BANK/IRBC: COVER-UP

The former Anglo Irish Bank, now renamed IRBC, is involved in a COVER-UP designed to protect the bank from legitimate claims arising out of the fraud committed by its senior executives. The facts are:

• Anglo Irish Bank’s management committed fraud by lending to customers to support its own share price, in order to boost their bonuses and the value of their share options. That is a criminal offence.

• Anglo Irish Bank’s management committed fraud by overstating the bank’s profits and fiddling the Balance Sheets over several years. That is corruption.

• Shareholders were never made aware that the profits were overstated. That is illegal.

• They used the Quinn family, the Maple 10 and several others to invest in the bank, without telling them the truth – these people were innocent. Corruption again.

• In 2007 and 2008 as the share price fell they paid for Quinn’s CFDs margin calls to prevent the shares coming on the market by pumping in 2.3 billon Euro over a 10 month period. More corruption.

• Months later Anglo changed/put in place loan documents which said that the money was for working capital and not shares. They got the Quinn Family to sign pledges over the Quinn Group to make it look right – but none of the money was spent on anything other than share support. Cover-up.

• Later still, the new board of Anglo tried to get the Quinn family to backdate confirmation that they had received legal advice when they signed the share pledges, months previously. This was not true but was attempted after the bank was nationalised and under the direction of the current board. That is illegal.

• The money was advanced by Anglo, which was a commercial bank, but it was only when Angloi was nationalised, through a decision of the Government, that it became a taxpayer liability. When this happened the Quinn family offered to repay all monies advanced within 7-10 years without disputing it. Anglo and the Government refused, instead they seized the Quinn Group and sold the Insurance for 1 Euro.

ANGLO COMMITTED FRAUD;
    WHY?

Because there is an agenda to make the Quinns and other Investors take the blame and allow payment of the Foreign Bondholders.

CORRUPTION IN IRELAND, SUPPORTED BY THE MEDIA – THE FACTS

• Quinn Insurance was put into Administration on a wrong analysis of the effect of cross-guarantees between Quinn Insurance and the Quinn Group. This has now been independently confirmed.
    • The alleged 2.8 billion claimed by Anglo has never been proved in court, but a court has already judged that some of it, at least, is unlikely to be valid.
    • It makes no allowance for the huge value of the businesses Anglo has already seized.
    • The seizing at the companies and the ongoing court cases are designed to make the Quinns bankrupt, so that so that they won’t be able to sue IRBC/Anglo – THAT IS AN INFRINGEMENT OF BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS.
    • When the Quinns tried to purge their contempt, despite numerous attempts, IRBC Refused to Speak To Them or Meet Them in an attempt to persuade the court that the Quinns were not co-operating.
    • Anglo/IRBC are selling Quinn assets below their value, even though they may have no valid call on them and that case has not been determined by a court.

THERE IS A CONSPIRACY: It protects the vested interests of foreign bondholders and covers up the lack of regulation of the Government and the corrupt activity of the bank. They are Using the Quinns as Scapegoats.

THIS IS YOUR COUNTRY; THERE SHOULD BE NO GULAGS IN IRELAND;
    FREE SEAN QUINN.

From true Quinnite

He was trying to buy Anglo bank. It would have worked out well for him and his family.

But it didn't......

They lost out due to the world financial crisis like a lot of people.

Suck it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭PC CDROM

THERE IS A CONSPIRACY: It protects the vested interests of foreign bondholders and covers up the lack of regulation of the Government and the corrupt activity of the bank.

Just to highlight this....

No it was to protect Sean and his friends... And he will be protected... don't worry about it.

Watch this space...

Boombastic wrote: »
    Quinn Junior was jailed by Ms Justice Elizabeth Dunne following her findings he acted in contempt of court orders restraining stripping of up to $430m assets from the Quinn family's international property group and also failed to reverse a series of asset-stripping steps.
    Your comments are incredibly helpful (yawn, yawn).

I see you didn't address this one but then the 'Quinnites' seem blind to any wrong doing by the Quinns:pac::pac:

And who is telling those on here 'what to think', because it isn't coming from a position of full disclosure either. So it is just as wrongheaded and ignorant as you think the crowds supporting him where.

So you are just ignoring my previous question then? I guess that makes sense. You'd have only had to admit you were wrong or lie anyway.
    ANGLO IRISH BANK/IRBC: COVER-UP

The former Anglo Irish Bank, now renamed IRBC, is involved in a COVER-UP designed to protect the bank from legitimate claims arising out of the fraud committed by its senior executives. The facts are:

• Anglo Irish Bank’s management committed fraud by lending to customers to support its own share price, in order to boost their bonuses and the value of their share options. That is a criminal offence.

• Anglo Irish Bank’s management committed fraud by overstating the bank’s profits and fiddling the Balance Sheets over several years. That is corruption.

• Shareholders were never made aware that the profits were overstated. That is illegal.

• They used the Quinn family, the Maple 10 and several others to invest in the bank, without telling them the truth – these people were innocent. Corruption again.

• In 2007 and 2008 as the share price fell they paid for Quinn’s CFDs margin calls to prevent the shares coming on the market by pumping in 2.3 billon Euro over a 10 month period. More corruption.

• Months later Anglo changed/put in place loan documents which said that the money was for working capital and not shares. They got the Quinn Family to sign pledges over the Quinn Group to make it look right – but none of the money was spent on anything other than share support. Cover-up.

• Later still, the new board of Anglo tried to get the Quinn family to backdate confirmation that they had received legal advice when they signed the share pledges, months previously. This was not true but was attempted after the bank was nationalised and under the direction of the current board. That is illegal.

• The money was advanced by Anglo, which was a commercial bank, but it was only when Angloi was nationalised, through a decision of the Government, that it became a taxpayer liability. When this happened the Quinn family offered to repay all monies advanced within 7-10 years without disputing it. Anglo and the Government refused, instead they seized the Quinn Group and sold the Insurance for 1 Euro.

ANGLO COMMITTED FRAUD;
    WHY?

CORRUPTION IN IRELAND, SUPPORTED BY THE MEDIA – THE FACTS

• Quinn Insurance was put into Administration on a wrong analysis of the effect of cross-guarantees between Quinn Insurance and the Quinn Group. This has now been independently confirmed.
    • The alleged 2.8 billion claimed by Anglo has never been proved in court, but a court has already judged that some of it, at least, is unlikely to be valid.
    • It makes no allowance for the huge value of the businesses Anglo has already seized.
    • The seizing at the companies and the ongoing court cases are designed to make the Quinns bankrupt, so that so that they won’t be able to sue IRBC/Anglo – THAT IS AN INFRINGEMENT OF BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS.
    • When the Quinns tried to purge their contempt, despite numerous attempts, IRBC Refused to Speak To Them or Meet Them in an attempt to persuade the court that the Quinns were not co-operating.
    • Anglo/IRBC are selling Quinn assets below their value, even though they may have no valid call on them and that case has not been determined by a court.

THERE IS A CONSPIRACY: It protects the vested interests of foreign bondholders and covers up the lack of regulation of the Government and the corrupt activity of the bank. They are Using the Quinns as Scapegoats.

THIS IS YOUR COUNTRY; THERE SHOULD BE NO GULAGS IN IRELAND;
    FREE SEAN QUINN.

From true Quinnite

The irony of this whole thing is that if Quinn had been honest and truthful and hadn't given a big "**** You" to the country with his asset stripping he probably would have the sympathy and support of the nation. Not only that but he could also have been a superb witness against the Anglo elite and revealed the truh to all. But no, he showed himself as one of those at the top who thinks he should not have to obey the laws of mere mortals.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Guys can you stop bumping this thread? The topic dates back to July so I'm fairly certain anybody who was at this rally for "the quinn" has said their piece at this stage. And thats what the thread was about....not discussing his guilt or innocence.

Kirby wrote: »
    Guys can you stop bumping this thread? The topic dates back to July so I'm fairly certain anybody who was at this rally for "the quinn" has said their piece at this stage. And thats what the thread was about....not discussing his guilt or innocence.

They had another rally a few days ago. Quinn managed to shed a few tears at it. It was very emotional you know.

Kirby wrote: »

Ah don't be spoiling the trial. They can reach a conclusion sans the facts around these parts. Never let the truth get in the way of a good hanging!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

Tom Joad wrote: »

That is one of the funniest things I have heard in a long time - maybe he should go for free legal aid...

Ah. So Anglo cost us tens of Billions, but it's more important to see Sean Quinn pasted to the wall first, and never mind the bigger sum of money? Interesting viewpoint.
    Personally, I think it would serve justice better if the more expensive - er - businessmen - were dealt with first, and then any wrongdoing by the Quinns dealt with by the courts.

Quinn was brought to court to stop him spitefully hiding all the assets that are owned by the taxpayer

Indeed. But over 2 Billion of those assets are disputed.
    There is no question about the illegality of a Bank lending money for the purpose of buying shares in said Bank - therefore there is a very real possibility that Anglo have already seized assets that are more valuable than the debt owed.
    That would be unjust (if not illegal?).
    It would also set a very dangerous precedent, imo.
    Personally, I'm interested in seeing justice done, and the whole truth being revealed.

If it takes a few more months to realise that aim, I have enough patience to wait.

Yet!! and even that is debatable

Seriously?

Absolute load of crap and irrelevant to this

How so?

I wonder how many of the so-called "fools" who attended the rally are thinking along the same lines

I'd say most are thinking was the Quinn family tells them to think

I'm delighted for you that you feel that you can second guess the motives of several thousand people - or did you personally interview them to find out what they thought before you formed your opinion?

By the way, please note that at no point in the above post have I stated that the Quinn family are beyond reproach.
    I'm just not about to be swayed by media hyperbole.
    I want the facts - all of them. I want justice to be seen to be done - not the Quinn family handed to the baying mob to appease public anger before the big boys come to trial.
    Feel free to disagree.

Advertisement