Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming Irish property tax to cost 'on average' €1000 per house.(can you afford it?)

Options
1101102103104105107»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭gerryo777

alastair wrote: »
    Like I've already told you - I have no interest in making sock puppet accounts 'Kathleen' - that's pretty much the domain of the pathetic.

Another lie.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

gerryo777 wrote: »
    Pro-taxers aren't worried about the domestic economy, if you look on here most of the pro-taxers have a vested interest in having more taxes.
    A lot of them seem to be FG shills, some are PS workers and one in particular pro-taxer gets most of his business from government contracts.

This lot want more taxes because it's in their interest to make sure there's no cutbacks that affect them.

I mean seriously, who in their right mind would come onto a public forum and continually argue for more taxes???

Look kr, I seriously doubt anyone wants to pay more taxes as that would be just stupid now in fairness. Some people may argue that they are necessary in order to get the country up and running again but this doesnt mean they want to pay them.

Others will argue that they dont want to pay them but have to pay them and will therefore pay them. I wouldnt think people will campaign to have more and more taxes introduced.

donalg1 wrote: »
    Look kr, I seriously doubt anyone wants to pay more taxes as that would be just stupid now in fairness. Some people may argue that they are necessary in order to get the country up and running again but this doesnt mean they want to pay them.

Others will argue that they dont want to pay them but have to pay them and will therefore pay them. I wouldnt think people will campaign to have more and more taxes introduced.

Listen g1:confused:, Your campaigning for this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Another lie.:rolleyes:

The only liar I'm seeing here is you Gerry/Kathleen. A habitual liar without the good grace to own up when they're caught out in their lie. I make my own case - no need for for sock puppets. Don't judge others by your own standards.

Listen g1:confused:, Your campaigning for this one!

Em no I dont think so kr, I am saying I will pay the property tax when it is introduced as I will be liable for it so have no choice but to pay it doestn mean I want to pay it or doesnt mean I agree with it. Same as the HHC. If for some reason I am not liable for it well then happy days. I am surprised you missed this point as you have been spending twice as much time here and in the HHC as anyone else.

• Advertisement

The only liar I'm seeing here is you Gerry/Kathleen. A habitual liar without the good grace to own up when they're caught out in their lie. I make my own case - no need for for sock puppets. Don't judge others by your own standards.

You still know your lying though, you only got 4 or 5 posts before you were sussed.
    'habitual liar' 'sock puppets', the insults starting again mr keady?

You still know your lying though, you only got 4 or 5 posts before you were sussed.

So because you got 700+ posts you are somehow better, fact is you reregged and were caught and can therefore never be taken seriously again.

Em no I dont think so kr, I am saying I will pay the property tax when it is introduced as I will be liable for it so have no choice but to pay it doestn mean I want to pay it or doesnt mean I agree with it. Same as the HHC. If for some reason I am not liable for it well then happy days. I am surprised you missed this point as you have been spending twice as much time here and in the HHC as anyone else.

When do you think it'll be introduced, nl?

So because you got 700+ posts you are somehow better, fact is you reregged and were caught and can therefore never be taken seriously again.

Is this where the kr ****e is coming from? I thought it was some kind of game.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

Sounds like a sheep being led?

• Advertisement

Dub XV wrote: »

When he gets a bit more 'life experience' behind him he'll learn.
    He's only a young lad, not fully dry behind the ears yet...

Is this where the kr ****e is coming from? I thought it was some kind of game.

Ha ha still trying to keep up the pretence unreal, blatantly caught out and still digging. Seriously continuing to lie just makes you look even worse, everyone knows by now you were reregged as kr7 yet you are pretending this wasnt true. :D

And your advise to me is what to willingly break the law?

Ha ha still trying to keep up the pretence unreal, blatantly caught out and still digging. Seriously continuing to lie just makes you look even worse, everyone knows by now you were reregged as kr7 yet you are pretending this wasnt true. :D

Grow up little boy.:rolleyes:

Dunno how you managed to miss the point - but no - whoever you believed was me posting as a sock puppet had nothing to do with me. I've a little more respect for myself than to play those games. The only liar I can see here is you Kathleen.

Grow up little boy.:rolleyes:

Ha ha good one kr the same response as always, you are consistent anyway I will give you that, I see you arent denying it any more anyway, well thats a step in the right direction.

BTW, you still never answered the question about the water services we receive.

Do you still think we get our water services for free?

And your advise to me is what to willingly break the law?

I don't pontificate or offer advice here.

Dunno how you managed to miss the point - but no - whoever you believed was me posting as a sock puppet had nothing to do with me. I've a little more respect for myself than to play those games. The only liar I can see here is you Kathleen.

Even went as far as to thank himself on this post!!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=80299454&postcount=2844

Why are you calling a bloke 'kathleen'.
    I'm heading to the tall ships tomorrow, do you want me to drop in so you can see for yourself?

• Advertisement

I don't pontificate or offer advice here.

No? Yet you are quick to call me a sheep for paying my taxes.

Why are you calling a bloke 'kathleen'.
    I'm heading to the tall ships tomorrow, do you want me to drop in so you can see for yourself?

Why would a bloke pretend to be a woman on here?

No!

Just your reasoning behind it.

You don't like or want to pay it.....but because it's law you'll fall in line.

Good man.

No!

Just your reasoning behind it.

You don't like or want to pay it.....but because it's law you'll fall in line.

Good man.

Well of course it is the law after all

<snip>

Mod: No more of this crap.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

mod:

Donalg1 and gerryo both banned.
    Any more of the personal stuff and we'll have more bans and permanent thread bans.

This thread is rapidly becoming more trouble than it's worth so keep up the goading = get banned.

Actually,
    Just use this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056592766

We are done here.

Alastair also banned.

As long as the divisive attitude and sniping continues so will the bans folks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement