Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amiko Alien 2 Triple Tuner Combobox

Options
1212213214215216218»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

championc wrote: »
    Hi icdg

Can you please confirm if it is possible for lead posys in threads to be editable indefinitely ?

I was considering opening a new thread anyway but a real solution for a new thread would be for additional and updated info to be added to the first post as we go along.

This thread is so long mainly because a lot of info is lost in the middle. If the first post could be maintained like a sticky, that would solve many issues.

You work away at it so C. If you were planning to start a new thread you may already have work done.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

These work - the ones with the aerials are better to get as there adjustable to gain full reception

http://www.satworld.ie/150mbps-usb-wifi-stick.html

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

As posters prefer to discuss my moderation and refuse to talk about the discussion at hand this thread is being closed

I'm open to users starting a new thread on this subject as long as it keeps to the subject at hand.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement