Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Tekkit Survival Server [Dedicated Server]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,652 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

hal9000 wrote: »
    I thought it was because nether ore has a chance of exploding when mined and if the blast wave hits a pigman it will come after you!

EDIT: nm Pigmen really dont like you stealing their ore! damn risky nether ore!

yup turns out that was the problem, ahh well got my glowstone now so never have to go back there again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

VinLieger wrote: »
    yup turns out that was the problem, ahh well got my glowstone now so never have to go back there again

Ye once you find one, you never really need to go looking for more, Thats Equivalent Exchange for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mdm5

Whitelist mdm5 please. Although I won't be on till later!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

still no chance of getting whitelisted :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

whitelist electronige and niallers pls

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

still no chance of getting whitelisted :(
    whitelist electronige and niallers pls

Added :D

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭electronige

dam its still saying im not whitelisted :(

actually nope still not whitelisted

actually nope still not whitelisted

Can you reconfirm your Minecraft username?

niallers is it ?

• Advertisement

yup
    niallers

dang still not whitelisted

dang still not whitelisted

I've sent a message to the other admins , i can't do anything at my work computer :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Whitelist pleeeeeeease

IxDeadmau5

Should be whitelisted now :)

electro and IxDeadmau5 are done too.

Server is going down round 6ish to load a few more essential plugins. Should only be down for about 10-15 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Is the Launcher meant to take so long starting up each time you run it? I'm really confused atm to be honest, Im assuming I messed up. So from the site, I DLed the Java and launcher. And I can't see anything, load of blue, but just got that sorted, silly me.

Anyways, anything on the start up thing?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Are solar panels worth the effort or should you just try something more efficient? (just like in real life :P)

Is the Launcher meant to take so long starting up each time you run it? I'm really confused atm to be honest, Im assuming I messed up. So from the site, I DLed the Java and launcher. And I can't see anything, load of blue, but just got that sorted, silly me.

It takes long for a few people depending on computer spec. It will work :)
    Are solar panels worth the effort or should you just try something more efficient? (just like in real life :P)

Yea, if you have enough of them :D 4 should power a furnace no problem as long as there's sunshine.!!

• Advertisement

yah they are initally for low level buildcraft stuff but any tier 2 power units you need something better

But I will tell what is useless......feckin wind turbines!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,652 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

But I will tell what is useless......feckin wind turbines!

They have to be above 90 height and you cant place them to close to each other, i think they need a radius of 5-6 blocks empty all around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

i mislaid a large chest full of minerals in a cavern. Stupid waypoint didn't work. I'd be very greatful if it was returned if found.

The launcher with the Sphax texture pack takes ages to launch. Regular texture pack works much faster.

VinLieger wrote: »
    They have to be above 90 height and you cant place them to close to each other, i think they need a radius of 5-6 blocks empty all around

but its also random which area above 90 generates any wind power i had them up at the ceiling and nadda all spaced out nicely and all

Server is back up. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Dats_Dope

Can i have a go please :)

Ign fionnuar_gaige

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

Could I be Whitelisted, Please..

IGN: SaoirsePlop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭-( i )- Wicker

I'd like to try this out.
    Whitelist: Bitlad