Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is my housemate a slag or a prostitute?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭gara

He's only bent out of shape because yer wan is fat -if she wasn't, he'd be a) busy trying to get stuck in with her or b) busy getting stuck into himself thinking of her

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Abdul Abulbul Amir

So, the answer is slag then? She sounds disgusting.

And everyone cut out this double standard crap, if this were a guy the same people would be lining up to bash him and say how he's riddled with STDs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

So, the answer is slag then? She sounds disgusting.

And everyone cut out this double standard crap, if this were a guy the same people would be lining up to bash him and say how he's riddled with STDs.

more jelousy and bitterness. its her home too she can do what she wants.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

would she ride this man?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

maybe shes eating them, check the drains and look for acid baths

• Advertisement

PucaMama wrote: »

Eh, believe me no, quite the opposite. Also note how I'm not dictating what she should do, I'm giving my opinion of it, thanks for not conflating the two.

Eh, believe me no, quite the opposite. Also note how I'm not dictating what she should do, I'm giving my opinion of it, thanks for not conflating the two.

you are trying to dictate others opinion of it tho. and IMO you are being stupid. her sex life has nothing to do with you.

you are trying to dictate others opinion of it tho.

How's that?

And everyone cut out this double standard crap.

thats how.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,764 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

well he should. noone wants someone like that shareing a house with them.

Someone like what exactly? You have the OP's interpretation of the girl's behaviour & to be honest I think it is a fantasy at best.

• Advertisement

Someone like what exactly? You have the OP's interpretation of the girl's behaviour & to be honest I think it is a fantasy at best.
    a nosey housemate like the op.

thats how.

I think you'll find that's not where that sentence ends. Also... I could go on but there's no point in arguing about it. Bringing home a different guy every night of the week is disgusting, in my opinion. Do I really need to say 'in my opinion'? Like it's some sort of disclaimer? Isn't it obvious that it's both an opinion and is mine? Well whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭cgarrad

She sound awful, you should ask her to leave.

Anyway if your going to live with a female housemate make sure she is not fat, it defeats the purpose...

cgarrad wrote: »
    Anyway if your going to live with a female housemate make sure she is not fat, it defeats the purpose...

The purpose being what exactly? As a female housemate, I'd be intrigued to know what this little gem might be

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Briando

gara wrote: »
    The purpose being what exactly? As a female housemate, I'd be intrigued to know what this little gem might be

I'm guessing he is referring to smashing in your back door.

Briando wrote: »
    I'm guessing he is referring to smashing in your back door.

Oooh and we could swap stories about what it feels like after he gets out of prison!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Try and ride her yourself! If shes a slut then it'll be no challenge and a handy one for any dry spells you might find youself in, if she is a prostitute then I'm sure she'll put up a bit more resistance, or atleast let you know to expect a bill when your finished!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

She can't be bringing **** smellin men out to the kitchen putting the op off of his food. Leave the **** in her room and make sure the hallway and other common areas smell nice.

Oooh and we could swap stories about what it feels like after he gets out of prison!

Why would he go to prison?

No point in shagging your flatmate, gives you something to look at while eating your breakfast though...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Why is there a 'Is she a slag/prosititute' thread in AH.

Slag is an offensive term.

I don't know if anyone else has been around here as long as I have, but a good while ago, the women in AH brought to the mods attention that AH had become a terribly misogynistic place with 'slag, slut, bitch, ho' being used commonly.

After a lot of effort and comments from protestors, I remember the main one being (either everything is made fun of or nothing is) how I hated that comment! NOT true, there is a line everywhere and it is possible to have good craic in a place without insulting people, and making a group of people (at the time - women) feel they weren't welcome.

Anyway after a lot of effort, and a lot of women saying they felt uncomfortable and upset, the mods really did listen and changed things and it became a much better place since then. I really don't want it to slip back down the slippery slope to the awful way it was.

I don't want the highest thread I see when I log in is.....'Is my fat housemate a slag' and then comments about fat bitches and whales inevitably following.

AH doesn't need to be and shouldn't be like this.

I thought Mary Whitehouse was dead...

I don't know if anyone else has been around here as long as I have, but a good while ago, the women in AH brought to the mods attention that AH had become a terribly misogynistic place with 'slag, slut, bitch, ho' being used commonly.

Yes. But sure this is light hearted talk and it's the kind of way the fellas talk about ye when they're down at the pub. Not in a bad sort of way really. It's just a way of expressing their feelings and I, for one, strongly feel that this should be encouraged. I mean, after all, don't a lot of chaps have an issue with expressing themselves to others?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭flash1080

After a lot of effort and comments from protestors, I remember the main one being (either everything is made fun of or nothing is) how I hated that comment! NOT true, there is a line everywhere and it is possible to have good craic in a place without insulting people, and making a group of people (at the time - women) feel they weren't welcome.

Anyway after a lot of effort, and a lot of women saying they felt uncomfortable and upset, the mods really did listen and changed things and it became a much better place since then. I really don't want it to slip back down the slippery slope to the awful way it was.

I don't want the highest thread I see when I log in is.....'Is my fat housemate a slag' and then comments about fat bitches and whales inevitably following.

Ah don't be exaggerating! The thread is called "Is my housemate a slag or a prostitute?" not "Is my fat housemate a slag".

cgarrad wrote: »
    I thought Mary Whitehouse was dead...

I think Mary Whitehouse was against promiscuity....I'm saying women should be able to do the same as men sexually without being judged by all and sunder. Things need to change.

And this should be a forum where the terms: slag, slut, whore and all the corresponding terms aren't tolerated.

Words

So, if you're offended by something it gets banned? I'm offended by ginger bashing, can I get that banned?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Fat chick?? Why cant people use the Kilkenny forum for Gods sake

flash1080 wrote: »
    Ah don't be exaggerating! The thread is called "Is my housemate a slag or a prostitute?" not "Is my fat housemate a slag".

True, I worded that wrong, I should have said the question is in the OP's post is 'is my fat housemate a slag'. And slag is also in the title.

"Is my fat housemate a slag" would have been a *much* funnier title though.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭flash1080

True, I worded that wrong, I should have said the question in the thread is 'is my fat housemate a slag'. And slag is also in the title.
    You're forgetting all about the prostitute bit! :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement