Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is my housemate a slag or a prostitute?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭flash1080

darragh16 wrote: »
    What type of a housemate are you, not installing cameras in her bedroom and such.
    She locks her door. I can only assume that she's turned her bedroom into some sort of sex dungeon. Maybe our landlord could do something about it??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Walk in on her, only way of finding out whats going on..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

flash1080 wrote: »
    Well, some young buck spent the night with her last night, they came into the kitchen this morning smelling like stale beer, sweat and ****.

class.......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Sheriffz

Follow her when she goes to her room, wedge your foot in the door. Just say she dropped something. Gain access to the room. OP wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,208 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

She locks her door. I can only assume that she's turned her bedroom into some sort of sex dungeon. Maybe our landlord could do something about it??

You said she wasn't making any noise in the OP so what the fook does it matter if she's riding a different fella every night? It's her life, let her do what she wants as long as it doesn't affect you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

You should have posted this in The Ladies Lounge.

Mods, please move thread to Ladies Lounge.

/subscribes to LL and awaits hilarity.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭techsavysista

What difference does it make to you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

There's no such thing as a slag. People can choose to do whatever they want to do.

There's no such thing as a slag. People can choose to do whatever they want to do.

LOL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

OP you need to get out more. It's none of your business who she brings home. As long as she's paying her rent and not doing anything criminal why does it bother you so much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭OMARS_COMING_

Fat bish = easy ride lol

Them fatties are the worst,youd thing being a whale would make them lose any self respect,then they go and do stuff like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

and what has her weight and sex life got to do with you op?
    what a jelous bitter person.

LOL :D

Care to elaborate? Slag and slut are two of the most judgemental terms out there.

I choose not to judge people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

What you need to do is hide a camera in the room and investigate.

Fat bish = easy ride lol

Them fatties are the worst,youd thing being a whale would make them lose any self respect,then they go and do stuff like that.

Would you like if some-one called your sister/mother that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

OP mind your own business you perv :D

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭CavanCrew

Here, leave the poor girl alone, i can imagine you with a glass up to the wall. Crrrrrreep.

AHHHHH GET OFF YER HIGH HORSE'S !!

...getting all judgemental on the OP cos he thinks in his opinion, that his house mate is FAT, and may be a slag or on the game......

........I support you OP......if I lived in that house, with her - I'd be curious to know what the fcuk is she up to?!!

and many here would too, in the real world, but will not admit it........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

I really don't see the problem. Firstly, who she sleeps with (or doesn't sleep with) isn't any of her flatmates concerns. Unless she's bringing dodgy blokes home, but the OP hasn't mentioned that.

And, if she's having sex, she's doing it quietly. She sounds like a very considerate flatmate.

MidlandsM wrote: »
    AHHHHH GET OFF YER HIGH HORSE'S !!

...getting all judgemental on the OP cos he thinks in his opinion, that his house mate is FAT, and may be a slag or on the game......

........I support you OP......if I lived in that house, with her - I'd be curious to know what the fcuk is she up to?!!

and many here would too, in the real world, but will not admit it........
    unless she disrupts the op its nothing to do with him. hes just a jelous insecure person. he is the one who should have to leave.

• Advertisement

PucaMama wrote: »
    unless she disrupts the op its nothing to do with him. hes just a jelous insecure person. he is the one who should have to leave.

who said anything about anyone leaving?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

So this girl has just moved into the house, she's a bit on the heavy side. She seems to have a different fella over every other night of the week. She/they always just go straight up to her room, but whatever they're doing in there, they're very quiet. Is she a complete slag and sleeping with all of them? Are the lads just lashing it into her cos she's an easy fat bird? Or is she a member of the "oldest profession in the world" lol? Should I confront her about these goings-on and the suspicions I have?
    Gigity gigity gigity gooo

MidlandsM wrote: »
    who said anything about anyone leaving?

well he should. noone wants someone like that shareing a house with them.

PucaMama wrote: »
    well he should. noone wants someone like that shareing a house with them.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

One question...Do you see the men leave your house?

If the answer is no then your fat house mate is eating unsuspecting men...beware if she cooks for you or randomly gives you new clothes.

It rubs the lotion.....

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭PrincessLola

Fat bish = easy ride lol

We need to have this post pinned somewhere for the next time someone complains that men get no respect compared to women.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭techsavysista

What would you say to her?

"Hey, would you like a cup of tea I just popped the kettle on? ...by the way... are you a slag or a prostitute?"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Maybe she's just a girl who likes sex and her weight has absolutely nothing to do with it?

People would view the OP a lot harsher if he casually threw in a comment about her race, like "my black housemate..."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Honestly, I think the whole double standard about sex and genders is really stupid. Slut shaming, basically. If the room mate was a guy, people here would be cheering. Sorry, folks, but sex is a two person dance, and the shaming isn't exactly helping. Think, kindly, if it is within your abilities.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement