Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keep Calm And Discuss Retro Generally!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Happy New Year everone.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Lads. I am lockttttttttttt

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Rule 1. You never ever fall asleep in my prescence.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Til atavan moonlights as jigglypuff

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,249 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Happy new year all!

I look forward to this time next year when we're all complaining about firmware updates and limited software selection on the shiny next gen consoles!

• Advertisement

I've seen so many tits and had so many kisses so far for 2013

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

I've seen so many tits and had so many kisses so far for 2013
    Did you sleep with an admin yet? X]

Sera wrote: »
    Did you sleep with an admin yet? X]

No but I've seen his cock.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,055 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Happy New Years everyone. May your 2013 be filled with CDi goodness.

New Years is overrated.

I'm a shoe In for a threesome with feelers and admins!!

• Advertisement

If you don't know who/what a feeler is, pm me and I'll recommend you for access to this private forum.

I've posted naked pics of myself in it.

Also I got boloick naked in front of everyone.

I also have. Cigar because that's how I roll bitches.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,560 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Hooray for the new year 2013!
    Hooray for the Atavan who continues to make our embarrassing drunken exploits seem minor and inconsequential in comparison to his own!
    I'm not so sure though, I reckon he talks a good game but is not the naked sex-venturer his posts would lead us to believe!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Quad post by regular poster: somewhat punished.

Quad post by drunken mod: Everything continues as it was before.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Very very bad start to the new year

:mad:

234514.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Happy new year to all you A&R posting legends. May your consoles have an amazing new year and be blessed with AAA titles all the way, down with shovelware.

Also the PS Vita is bloody great, now don't quote this cos i dont want it coming back to haunt me in the future. The Vita could actually be better than the 3DS.
    Shock bloody horror, I've played my vita more in a week than i've played the 3DS which is a terrible thing for a Ninty fanboy to say.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,560 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Quad post by regular poster: somewhat punished.

Quad post by drunken mod: Everything continues as it was before.

Are you looking for some censure to be applied in this instance?

I'm pretty sure only certain happenings of personal abuse and the like have warranted my attention, certainly the denizens of the A&R forum are pretty well capable of keeping to the rules and, as for Atavan, he serves as an ample warning to others on the effects of over indulgence in alcohol and nakedness in the wee small hours.
    Besides, it's funny and we all get to live vicariously through him as he does things the rest of us would never do, or at least never admit to!

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Are you looking for some censure to be applied in this instance?

I'm pretty sure only certain happenings of personal abuse and the like have warranted my attention, certainly the denizens of the A&R forum are pretty well capable of keeping to the rules and, as for Atavan, he serves as an ample warning to others on the effects of over indulgence in alcohol and nakedness in the wee small hours.
    Besides, it's funny and we all get to live vicariously through him as he does things the rest of us would never do, or at least never admit to!
    I'm just having a laugh. I'm not really being serious about it. We need our village drunk.

I'm in a bleedin heap today. House is destroyed, thank god it's not mine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Happy New Year to everyone! I was extremely busy over the last few weeks but thank zombie jesus I'm back to normal now.

I also think I found a winner girlfriend, she got me this for Christmas

45-1b.jpg

Happy New Year to everyone! I was extremely busy over the last few weeks but thank zombie jesus I'm back to normal now.

I also think I found a winner girlfriend, she got me this for Christmas

45-1b.jpg
    Can you tell her where she got it? It'll go well with my Josef Stalin getup.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

• Registered Users Posts: 9,211 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Sparks43 wrote: »

Why are they gits?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Could someone possibly recommend an easy way to stick something together without using an adhesive like glue. I recently got a modded Gamecube but it doesn't have the same screw inserts like the original so my Gameboy Player doesn't lock into it. I'd prefer not to use something permanent in one or the other part breaks down or I just want to detach them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Augmerson wrote: »
    Could someone possibly recommend an easy way to stick something together without using an adhesive like glue. I recently got a modded Gamecube but it doesn't have the same screw inserts like the original so my Gameboy Player doesn't lock into it. I'd prefer not to use something permanent in one or the other part breaks down or I just want to detach them.

Is that the clear cube from Adverts? Looks pretty cool, is it chipped too? As for a non permanent solution, some kind of double sided tape?

But a set of those Command hooks, with them you'll get the adhesive patches, they are as strong as glue but when you are finished with the arrangement you pull on a tab at one end and the patch unsticks, might be just the thing you need.

EnterNow wrote: »
    Is that the clear cube from Adverts? Looks pretty cool, is it chipped too? As for a non permanent solution, some kind of double sided tape?

Yeah that's the one. It's not chipped though, just a different casing. It's nice when it's powered on, I'll stick a picture up in a bit to show you.

• Advertisement

Sorry for gigantic pix, taken with my Nikon. Once I figure out how to secure the Gameboy Player to the console I'll be happy. For now I guess it's fine because it sits neatly on top anyway.

Gamecube_zps332a741e.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement