Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swedish house mafia stabbings (Updated Mod Warning Post #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

The scumbags just ruined the park and I'm glad I don't listen to crap music.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Yeah, about 9 hours or so.....crazy stuff.

Mak said he picked up his daughter about 10 in the night. So it was going on about midday, the way the kids were talking that I saw, you'd swear they were already gone through a full session (and this was about 9am).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Namlub wrote: »
    Yeah, we're all at it. I love a good stabbing.

You wouldn't hear about any of this type of crap going on 15 or 20 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I don't see the 3 overdose deaths mentioned on rte or breakingnews.
    Is thejournal.ie a creditable source?

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Real Life

Its a mixture of drink and drugs probably,theres a lot of poly drug use going on in ireland at the minute,and theres still stuff from the head shops flying around illegally i heard,so it all adds up to aggression,that said you cant be sure if they were sober or not,hard to tell until the story breaks and they gather all the info etc..

i would say its mainly just they way these people are anyway. The drink certainly wouldnt help but most people i know that would be using drugs wouldnt be starting any trouble they would be just having a good time. I think people often like to blame them because its an easy target but theres more to it in my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

This wont be popular but MDMA should be encouraged at these events instead of drink, get everyone on a love buzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭jdooley28

We haven't heard reports from the aftershow KNIFE PARTY yet :pac:

That's actually brilliant people probably haven't heard of knife party do don't think they are that famous.

I am stealing it for a fb status do with a link to Internet Friendz

1210m5g wrote: »
    This wont be popular but MDMA should be encouraged at these events instead of drink, get everyone on a love buzz.

Bit harsh.

How about "if you can't prounced a basic name like "Jancinta" without turning it into "Jaaaaacinnnnn-ta" then you get shot on the spot".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Bambi wrote: »
    ah yes woodstock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHM5u1R8UJ0&feature=related

Look folks you have an event where loads of very young men are going to get off their faces there will be violence. You have an event where loads of teenage knackers get off their faces there will be killings.

Just be thankful we don't have any rippity rap festivals in this country

Rippity rap you say?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

With no oxegen that crowd is set to converge on electric picnic this year, regular goers will be in for a big shock!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Festy wrote: »
    You wouldn't hear about any of this type of crap going on 15 or 20 years ago.
    And you wouldn't normally hear about it on such a scale now either, but that's what happens when scumbags congregate. Note the difference between scumbags and youth in general, and try not to write off a whole generation on the behaviour of the former.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭VEN

jdooley28 wrote: »
    That's actually brilliant people probably haven't heard of knife party do don't think they are that famous.

I am stealing it for a fb status do with a link to Internet Friendz

do that do

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

While these actions are truely awful I am not in the least bit surprised. I was travelling to Dublin from Limerick on the 10am train and the amount of utter scum was unbelievable. 10am and they were already wrecked drunk and off their heads on drugs. They were clearly doing lines of coke on the train, while still drinking. One fella was so wrecked he just lay down in the middle of the aisle. The second we were off the train in Dublin, the stink from people lighting up spliffs was overwhelming. Im surprised I didnt get second hand stoned. Then on the luas we were surrounded by more scum who were bragging about all the drugs they took and finished every sentence by shouting 'boom'. On the way back to the train station, the paths outside it were full of empty glass bottles and cans, it looked disgusting. And there were 3 fellas who looked so out of their heads I was genuinely concerned they would walk out in front of a busy road so I had to tell those security people around the station. With the sheer amount of alcohol and drugs consumed Im surprised half the park didnt end up in the hospital or morgue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

With no oxegen that crowd is set to converge on electric picnic this year, regular goers will be in for a big shock!

Yeah I'm sure Anto and Deco are dying to see Sigur Ros and Bombay Bicycle Club. Shenanigans.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Marcin_diy

Bambi wrote: »
    ah yes woodstock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHM5u1R8UJ0&feature=related

Look folks you have an event where loads of very young men are going to get off their faces there will be violence. You have an event where loads of teenage knackers get off their faces there will be killings.

Just be thankful we don't have any rippity rap festivals in this country

I.m not from USA. Woodstock is also in Poland. Every year for the last 20 years or more.

While these actions are truely awful I am not in the least bit surprised. I was travelling to Dublin from Limerick on the 10am train and the amount of utter scum was unbelievable.

If you don't mind me asking, were they from other counties heading into Dublin? I'm used to hearing the about the lovely folks I can see from my window in Dublin. I'm curious if it's an Irish problem in general with knackers.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

Apathy of the Irish People on Law and Order issues generally is responsible for those stabbings .Every election is about Money so no surprises really .We don't support our Gardai enough so no serious changes .Sinn Fein are loathe to touch youth issues because they are busy Grooming those in their late teens for votes.There will be a token gesture like the repititive ...'We are looking at proposed changes to legislation etc etc ....usual press release nonsense .

paddyandy wrote: »
    We don't support our Gardai enough so no serious changes.

Er yeah about that, how about we get the law changed so the Gardaí aren't fed up of locking up Damo in the cells for the night and be told "sorry, he's from a poor area, better let him go" according to the judges.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Namlub wrote: »
    Yeah I'm sure Anto and Deco are dying to see Sigur Ros and Bombay Bicycle Club. Shenanigans.

Whaddya sayin? Seegur Rose are bleedin rapi', dey're fookin mental when yourrre off your biscah'

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Marcin_diy wrote: »
    I.m not from USA. Woodstock is also in Poland. Every year for the last 20 years or more.

Oh of course, you meant woodstock in POLAND as opposed to the less well known event in america, my apologies :P

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

anyway i hope the people who stabbed them(one was arrested) get a good ten years or more in jail,and lets hope their criminal record follows them around like a bad smell..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Live near enough to the park and could hear ambulances going up and down well into the early hours. They were asking for trouble having a gig like this on up there. Was at The Roses Thurs night and that was a grand crowd.

anyway i hope the people who stabbed them(one was arrested) get a good ten years or more in jail,and lets hope their criminal record follows them around like a bad smell..

Most of us hope the same.
    In reality: case thrown out due to lack of evidence/good behaviour (since Damo didn't stab a garda in prision)/suspended sentence/Damo is a nice boy, he was just led on/other reason means he'll be back out on the streets ASAP.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Apparently this is from last night but not confirmed. Totally NSFW or children or anyone really: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150943704707986&set=a.374471682985.156529.294495217985&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf -

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭jinxremoving

I don't see the 3 overdose deaths mentioned on rte or breakingnews.
    Is thejournal.ie a creditable source?

it is. i imagine it will be kept fairly quiet, especially if they overdosed after the gig or whatever rather than in the middle of the gig

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Intensive Care Bear

Zascar wrote: »
    Apparently this is from last night but not confirmed. Totally NSFW or children or anyone really: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150943704707986&set=a.374471682985.156529.294495217985&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf -

I saw that pic a few days ago so its not from last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭criticalcritic

Im still fuming over the carry on last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I bet you're all looking for photos of a girl in silver wellies :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

If you don't mind me asking, were they from other counties heading into Dublin? I'm used to hearing the about the lovely folks I can see from my window in Dublin. I'm curious if it's an Irish problem in general with knackers.

Yeah they were from other counties, the ones on the train were from Limerick and the ones on the luas were from cork (and felt everyone needed to know..).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement