Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.

NFL Gamepass blackouts. Will you be signing up?

1109110111112113115»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭ redmond08

Gamepass not working on Google TV or on my LG TV 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭ Max Q

Same here. Can't get it to work on any device, it's just hanging. Really poor service from Gamepass this year, I've had a lot of problems with it. Can never remember it being as bad and I've been a subscriber for many years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭ cmac2009

Atrocious offering from a billion dollar sporting organisation.

They haven't even acknowledged there's been an issue. Terrible service.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,692 ✭✭✭✭ Itssoeasy

They never do. I’ve had issues with picture quality and breakup at times and the “support” eventually get back to you and give standard responses. Their money taking systems works.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭ Max Q

Looks to be working now..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭ cmac2009

Wonder was it something to do with the time change. Not sure how though.

Working now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭ correction

I went to put on the full replay of the Bills and Bengals from last night on gamepass but there is no sign of it. No highlights, no game in 40, nothing. Never had anything like this before.

Does anyone have any idea why this is? Without spoiling the result/score please. I've avoided everywhere online so I don't know if the game was called off or something of that ilk, and I don't want to google it as I don't wanna know the result if it did goi ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,623 ✭✭✭✭ eagle eye

No, was going to buy gamepass for the first time but not with blackouts, will use streams

A player had cardiac arrest in the first quarter and the game was postponed to an as yet unannounced later date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭ correction

Oh jeez. Wasn't expecting to read that. Just read on google that he's in critical condition. What a terrible thing to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,768 ✭✭✭✭ Oat23

No, was going to buy gamepass for the first time but not with blackouts, will use streams

NFL gamepass will be offered as a standalone subscription in the DAZN app going forward. This is likely the end of €60 gamepass. I know my Revolut card did not work when I tried to sign up on DAZN DE from Ireland. You need a local debit card or bank account to pay. 😔

• Registered Users Posts: 37,692 ✭✭✭✭ Itssoeasy

Just saw the news and at the very least the bloody thing will work as it’s intended because the last six years have aged me. I’ve no experience of using DAZN but is the streaming quality and that stuff good ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭ Ohmeha

Dumb ass decision by the NFL effectively outsourcing gamepass to DAZN who are struggling as a streaming service with a reputation of poor quality, large price increases while losing billions. Too much effort for the NFL to bother to invest some of their billions and effort into developing gamepass into a proper streaming service

Advertisement