Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What set-up you vaping with right now??

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Offer withdrawn. *snark*

PM your addy. I'll be receiving it in the post tomorrow, so if it comes early enough it'll be winging it's way to you for a Friday toke.

I'll be sending you a card anyway.*

*Made of shít.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

Twist, Mini Nova and Vampire's Kiss

GosmsPhoto1348257746678-1_zpsea0aa582.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Twist with Vivi Nova & Vampires Kiss and a standard Ego with Vision Ego Clearomiser & El Toro Cigarrillos

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

chacal wrote: »
    Twist, Mini Nova and Vampire's Kiss

GosmsPhoto1348257746678-1_zpsea0aa582.jpg

Mini Nova looks nice. How does it measure up?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

Actually find it better than the standard vivi nova.. Possibly slightly cleaner flavour and no dry hits. Obviously not quite the flavour of an rda and a bit of a juice monster but still very happy with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Twist with a Vh rebuildable. 3om coil at 4.1, driped with DIY 7leaves at 12nic and 50/50 pg/vg.
    When I put this on the VMax I drop down to 3.7. Think the twist is a little boastfull or the vmax is under reporting it volts.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Bubba9

Rewicked Mini Vivi Nova, 4 turns 15 Nichrome 2.2ohms, with candle wick using 18mg Gorilla Juice (which I'm not liking too much anymore)

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Provari at 4.4v, mini vivi nova at 2.2ohms resistance and El Toro Eden thinned out with 10% distilled water = total vaping satisfaction :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Right now a REV3 VV with Stardust CE5 with a custom 2.8 coil and shortened wick with DIY 30vg/70pg 15mg Rootbeer @ 6 volts

The CE5 is a huge improvement, no cracks, rebuildable in less than 5 mins, and basically identical internally as a ViVi except looks better IMHO.

8019209880_d9e3a7f5e2_z.jpg
    8019203383_722499eec8_z.jpg

I'll be getting one of these bad boys in the next week or so though, its a slimline Genesis Clone, for 20 euro you couldn't go wrong really.

did2-250x250.jpg
    did3-500x500.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

where did ya pick up that geni for €20?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

eeloe wrote: »

Enquiringly minds need to know?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

vapourhut have them for around 20 pounds.. certainly not 20 euro, and i think they're out of stock

there is/was a group buy on ukvapers so I guess that would havef worked out around 20 euro.. might be it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭dragona

I've just bought this
    http://www.esmokingworld.com/en/premium-kits/115-volish-art.html

I'm in Mullingar and a little vaping shop has just opened - how lucky am I!

It was the pretty pattern on the battery that swayed me....not really - it has a 900mah battery and really honestly though the eCab is great, I was getting a little bit fed up with stopping halfway through Tesco and changing the battery. Also the plain black batteries, though slightly cheaper, were sort of rubberised - cant describe but I saw a used one and it was quite scratched.

I managed to swap one Clearomizer for a tank atomiser cone, and it also has some cartridges.Don't know if I'll use those.

Now it says in the manual that the battery takes 3 to 4 hours to charge, but it also says the first charge should be 8 hours! Is this 8 hours necessary or can I just use it once the charging light has gone green? Or do I leave for 8 hours anyway even if the light is green??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

once the lights' green it's good to go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Sorry guys, Living in Asia ATM, and just checked the exchange - its more like 18 euro hehe.

Actually thinking of reconsidering buying one due to it looking awkward as hell to fill and no real way of telling when needs filling hrm.... thoughts ?

*Edit - reconsidering my reconsideration after seeing this very cool see through tank mod from a 10cc syringe

attachment.php?thumbnail=2738

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭dragona

once the lights' green it's good to go

Ok then - just my husband was talking about battery memory and such so not sure.....I've taken it off charge. Must say the vape is totally different to the eCab.....sort of smoother;) How long on average would a battery that size last do you think? A day of moderate use?

Also is it better to discharge the battery before a recharge, or is ok to charge whenever?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

About a day of moderate use, and it's better to charge whenever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Mini Provari with vivi nova and strawberry lemonade. 3 ohm/4.7 volts

Kanger has ecotocool. 2 ohm/4.1 volts

Mini vivi nova, swedish fish. 2 ohm 4.2 volts

Not shown as i am traveling is a boge f16, this is without a doubt the best flavor delivery however its leaks and floods and is so noisy that it anoys others.

8021011657_c8bdec4448_m.jpg
    Fwd: Idhd by krissovo, on Flickr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I don't know how come I can't vape over 3.7v even with higher resistance coils. Everybody else here seems to be lower ohms and higher voltage. My own sweet spot seems to be 3.6v with 2.5 ohms. Anything over that and I always get a slight caramelisation or burnt taste.

The Vivi Nova heat was always too much for me even using the 2.8 ohm coil!

Just a personal thing I suppose.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I was always a 4.4-4.8 kinda range, but I was going through cartos at a rapid pace.

Down around the 3.8-4.2 range all weekend and its working out okay....little cleaner flavour and I appear to be able to take more in before I have to stop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

just fired up my vGo 1300 mAh battery with carts from jacvapour and wow really knocks the socks off E9 (Green Smoke) and normal 808D-1 batteries, as much vapour as my twist's and lavatube, well pleased with it, I had a 17 day wait by cheapy post from China and arrived a week ago but my carts from smokegreen wouldn't work with it, in fact no other 808 battery I had works with smokegreen carts, luckily my jacvapour carts arrived just now before I head off to Dingle for 3 days with the wife (belated 30th anniversary, bloody hell I need a meddle)
    I would recommend anyone who vapes with 808D-1 batteries to buy a fistful of these (€10.7 each from healthcabin) and battery at 1300 mAh should last yonks.
    I am going to order 4 more when I get back on Friday. Had my twist's packed in the case for the trip but have now taken them out and added my other jacvapour 808's as backups when the vGo is charging. Goodbye Green Smoke & smokegreen.
    Happy days, it's good omen so hopefully the EU wont go and balls it all up.

picture.php?albumid=2255&pictureid=14003
    BTW I can charge the 14mm width battery with my PCC (also from jacvapour) but have to leave the top open, no big deal there either.

Advertisement